Come on… hit him! Hit him!
加油… 打他! 打他!
You’re waltzing. Give this sucker some action.
你像在跳舞 要给他一点颜色看
You’re fighting like a bum.
你打得有气无力
You want some advice?
要忠告吗?
Water.

Cold beer here. Get your beer.
有冰冻啤酒
Come on!
加油!
Rocky, should I bet the fight don’t go three rounds?
我应该赌三个回合以内玩完吗?
You feel strong? Absolutely.
你有信心? 绝对有
You want some good advice?
你要好的忠告吗?
Mouthpiece. Move into your…
护齿胶 张开嘴…
Come on, let’s go!
加油 上!
Give him room!
给他点空间!
Hold your hands up!
举起手来!
All right. All right.
好了 好了
Next, a six-rounder between local lightweights
接着是一场六回合比赛 本地轻量级拳手
Kid Brooks and Sugar Johnson.
杰博斯对约拿逊
Good going, champ!
打得好 冠军拳手
Hey. Hey, what?
嘿 嘿 什么?
You got a smoke? Yeah, you could have this one.
有烟吗? 有 这支给你
You’re a bum.
你是废柴
You’re a bum… you know that? You’re a bum!
你是废柴…知道吗? 你是废物!
You really got lucky tonight.
算你今晚好运
Spider, here’s your share. $40.00, less $15 locker and corner man,
史派德 这是输了的酬劳40元 扣除15元储物柜和助手费
$5 shower and towel, 7% tax.
5元浴室和毛巾 7%税
Comes to $17.20
总数是17元2角
You fought a good fight, Spider.
史派德 你今晚打得不错
Balboa, you get winner’s share.
巴尔博亚 胜出者分得
$65 less $15 locker and corner end,
65元 扣除15元储物柜和助手费
$5 shower and towel and 7% tax,
5元浴室和毛巾 加7%税
comes to $40.55
总数是40元5角半
When do I fight again?
我何时再出赛?
Maybe two weeks. Give me a call.
可能两星期后 到时打电♥话♥给我
The doctor should be in in about 20 minutes.
医生20分钟内应该到
Hey, boy.
嘿 狗仔
You guys are gettin’ better every year, you know that?
你们一年好过一年 知道吗?
Hey, your old man did pretty good tonight.
嘿 你老爹今晚打得不错
Why weren’t you there, huh? You should’ve seen me.
你干吗没去看? 你应该去看我比赛
You guys hungry? Huh?
肚子饿吗?
Here you go.

Here you go.
吃吧
You wanna see your friend Moby Dick, huh?
你想看老友莫比·狄克吗?
How’re you doin’, Moby Dick? You missed me today or what? Huh?
莫比·狄克 你好吗? 今天挂念我吗?
Here you go. Say hi.
在这里了 打招呼吧
You know, if you guys could sing or dance,
如果你们懂唱歌♥跳舞
I wouldn’t be doin’ this, you know.
我就不用这样 你知道的
And, uh, last turtle food I got here.
上次买♥♥的龟粮
That’s, uh… last turtle food I got here.
那个…我上次买♥♥的龟粮
It had more flies in it… more moths and flies.
这龟粮里有很多乌蝇…蛾多过乌蝇
More flies… more moths… who the hell cares?
乌蝇多些…蛾多些…谁他妈在乎?
How you feelin’ this morning, huh? Full of life?
今早好吗? 精神好吗?
Fine.
很好
Hey, how you doin’, killer? How’s the turtle food this week?
你好吗 杀手? 这星期的龟粮如何?
Fine.
很好
Me, I’m kind of aggravated, you know?
我心情很不好呢
Oh, I’m sorry.
噢 真抱歉
Not your fault. I’m just kind of aggravated. Wanna hear about it?
不是你的错 你不想知原因吗?
I’ll tell you somebody who don’t wanna hear about it.
总之有人不想听
How you doin’, Gloria? Yeah.
歌♥莉亚 你好吗? 好
The last turtle food I got had more moths in it than flies,you know,Adrian?
我上次在这里买♥♥的龟粮 里面蛾多过乌蝇
And these moths get caught in the turtle’s throat, right about here,
蛾会卡在龟的喉咙里 就在这里
and they cough, and I gotta smack ’em on the back of the shell.
它们就会咳嗽 我还得替它们拍龟壳
And what do you think they get, huh? And they get what?
你认为它们会怎样? 会怎样?
Come on.
说啊
Shell shock.
得脑震荡
Shell shock.
得脑震荡
You’re startin’ with bad jokes early, huh?
你一早就来说差劲的笑话
Well, no, it’s just inventin’ jokes ain’t so easy sometimes.
要发明笑话 有时也不容易
No joke, huh?
别讲笑话了 行不?
Hey, how’s my buddy doin’ today? Yo, Butkus!
嘿 我老友今天怎么样? 喂 毕寇斯
I ain’t had time to check on him. Yo, Butkus!
我还没时间去看他 喂 毕寇斯
Hey, gimme a kiss.
嘿 亲我一下
Gimme a kiss, Butkus.
亲我一下 毕寇斯
Adrian, I want you to go downstairs and clean all the cat cages.
艾莉 你下去清洗一下猫笼
They’re a mess.
很脏呢
You gotta pay for that turtle food, rockhead.
那些龟粮你要付钱的 傻佬
Hey, crime don’t pay… you know that, Gloria. You know that.
我是贼…你知道的 歌♥莉亚
Yo, Rock, how’s your boss? Real good.
喂 洛奇 你老板好吗? 很好
Hey, Rock, you fightin’ again? Yeah, yeah.
洛奇 有再打拳吗? 是的 是的
Hey, we’ll make some money real soon, huh?
我们很快会赚大钱?
Yeah, a million dollars.
对 赚一百万
Hey, you. Where you goin’?
喂 你要去哪里?
Where you goin’, huh? Where you runnin’?
你去哪里? 要跑去哪里?
Where you runnin’?
跑去哪里?
Hey! Don’t hit the face! Shut up!
喂! 不要打脸! 闭嘴!
Not the face! Mr. Gazzo wants the 200 now.
不要打脸! 加索先生要那200元
I’m broke… honest to God!
我没钱…向上帝发誓!
Mr. Gazzo says I should get the 200 or break your thumb, you understand?
加索先生说 如果我收不到200元 就打断你手指 明白吗
Please! Please… What’s your name again?
求你! 不要… 你叫什么名字?
Bob. Bob. Listen, Bob. Listen, Bob!
鲍伯 鲍伯 听着 鲍伯
You wanna dance, you gotta pay the band, understand?
有借有还 明白吗?
You wanna borrow, you gotta pay the man.
你要借钱 就自然要还
Hey, I ain’t emotionally involved, Bob, you understand?
我不会同情你 知道吗?
Give me some money.
把钱给我
Give me some money. Come on.
把钱给我
There’s 130 here.
这里只有130元
That’s it. That’s it. I’m broke.
就那么多 我没钱了
Hey, Bob. Hey, hey. You’re still $70 light.
鲍伯 还差70元
You don’t have to break nothing. Here, take my coat.
你不用打断我手指 我的外套拿去
It’s worth 50, $60.
值五六十元的
Here. Take the coat. Take the coat!
不要外套
Just… No, you should’ve planned ahead.
拿走… 你应该未雨绸缪
You know that? You should’ve planned ahead.
知道吗? 你应该未雨绸缪
We’ll fake it. I’ll tape up the hand like you broke the thumb.
我们可以假装 我的手被你打断了
You should’ve planned ahead.
应该未雨绸缪
Gazzo don’t have to know! He won’t be wise to nothin’!
加索不用知道! 加索不会知道一切
Gazzo won’t be wise to nothin’. Keep the coat!
加索不会知道一切 把外套拿去
Keep the…
拿去…
He only had 130, but I think he’s good for the rest next week, Mr.Gazzo.
加索先生 他只有130元 但我估他下周可还清
Sure, Rocky. Bob’s good for it.
好的 洛奇 暂时放过鲍伯吧
That’s it for today. Here.
今天就那么多
Tomorrow collect from Del Rio.
明天去度里奥处收帐
He’s late three weeks and I don’t like it.
他迟了三星期 我不喜欢
Tomorrow, three weeks, Del Rio?
明天 三星期 度里奥?
All right, I got it. Del Rio…how do you spell Del Rio?
好 知道了 度里奥怎样写?
How’d you do last night? I did real good.
昨晚表现如何? 非常好
Hey! What?
嘿 什么事?
Did you get the license number? Of what?
你有记车牌吗? 什么车牌?
The truck that run over your face.
那架辗过你脸的货车车牌
Relax, Buddy. All right, pull it over here.
放松点 老兄 在这里停车
I wanna let Rocky out, then I’m gonna talk to him for a few seconds.
我想下车跟洛奇说几句
How come you didn’t break this guy’s thumb like I told you?
你干吗没打断他的手指?
How do you know I didn’t… You don’t think I hear things?
你怎知我没有? 你以为我不会收到报告?
Did I give you a job this morning or I didn’t, huh?
我今早不是给了你指示吗?
Yeah. So, why didn’t you break his thumb like I told you to?
是 那你干吗不打断他的手指?
When you don’t do what I tell you to do, you make me look bad, Rock.
你不照我意思做 我很丢脸啊
I figured…look, I figured if I break the guy’s thumb,
我想…如果打断了他手指
he gets laid off, right? Then he can’t make…
他没工开 就不能赚钱…
Don’t figure…let me do the figurin’, okay, Rock?
这些事不用你伤脑筋…
From here on in, just let me do the figurin’, you know?
由现在开始 你不要想这些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!