等等 李
It ain’t worth it, man. He trying to trick you.
不值得杀他 他想让你中圈套
Don’t go too far, now.
别太过份
He never begged for his life or tried to make a deal.
他从不会贪生怕死 也不肯同流合污
Put the gun down. All he asked me…
把枪放下 我开枪前那片刻
_justseconds before I pulled the trigger…
他只是恳求我
…was that I promise not to kill you.
答应他不杀你
Oh, it was so pathetic.
真是太可悲了
Oh, hell, no. He don’t went too far. Shoot his ass now, Lee. Shoot his ass!
该死 他太过份了 开枪吧 蹦死他
What are you gonna do, Lee?
你打算怎样
All you gotta do is pull that trigger back and bam!
你只要按下扳机 然后:
Are you going to spend the rest of your life hiding like your father?
你打算余生像你♥爸♥爸一样躲藏吗
Don’t let him talk about your daddy like that. Shoot!
别让他那样说你♥爸♥爸 开枪
You can’t do it, can you?
你做不到吧
Yes, hell, you can. Ain’t nobody up here but us.
你做得到的 这里只有我们
Go off on him. Just as I thought.
杀死他吧… 正如我所料
He trying to punk you. Shoot him!
他用的是激将法 开枪
Come on! If you ain’t, kung fu his ass!
快点 不开枪也揍扁他啊
Carter! Ah!
卡特
No!

Damn!
该死
Good kick, Lee.
李 好脚法
It was an accident.
那是意外
That’s okay. We’ll say he tried to catch a cab.
没问题 我们说他想坐车就好啦
What’s that in your? Aw, hell, no.
你手中的是 该死的 不
Lady, listen to me. Put that bomb down and turn it off!
女士 听我说 快放下那炸♥弹♥ 关掉它
Carter, we have to jump! You crazy, man. I ain’tjumping.
卡特 我们得跳出去 你疯了 我才不跳
Use your jacket! Hey, turn that bomb off! Aah!
用你的外套吧 关掉炸♥弹♥
Crazyass!
真是个疯子
That wasn’t so bad.
还不错嘛
I cannot believe I flew 10,000 miles for this shit.
我真不敢相信我飞了一万英里 就为了来搅这滩浑水
Detective Lee, I hate to admit it…
李探员 我不想承认 不过
…but the United States Secret Service is indebted to you.
美国特勤局真的很感激你
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
I’ll see you on board. Mmhm.
飞机上见
I wanna thank you too.
我也想多谢你
It was nice working with you.
跟你合作很愉快
I saw that.
我看到了
You sly devil, you. She kissed you, didn’t she?
你这狡猾的王八蛋 她吻了你吧
Ah, you played it cool too. Walking away, not looking back. I like that.
你也很酷啊 头也不回 我喜欢
Yeah. I’m a player.
对 我是老手
Where is she headed? She’s going to New York.
她飞去哪儿 她去纽约
Is that your gate down there? Yep.
你的登机门在那边 对
Well, I’m this way.
我的登机门在这边
Guess that mean goodbye. I guess so.
那表示我们得说再见了 大概是
Thank you, Carter.
谢谢你 卡特
Take good care of yourself, Lee.
自己多保重 李
Oh, Carter. Yeah, Lee?
噢 卡特 怎么了 李
What’s up?
什么事
There is something I want you to have.
我有个东西想给你
No, man. This is your daddy’s badge. I can’t take that, man.
这是你♥爸♥爸的警徽 我不能要
It’s okay. No. Finally, I can let it go.
没关系 我终于可以放下了
Thank you, man.
谢谢你
Hey, you know what? I got something for you too.
知道吗 我也有个东西给你
What is this?
这是什么
That’s $10,000, man.
一万美金
Got it at the tables this morning at Caesars. I’m still hot.
我今早在凯撒赌场赢的 我的手气仍然很旺
I can’t take this. Don’t worry about it. I got a lot more.
我不能要 别担心 我还有很多
No, no, no. Go ahead. Enjoy yourself.
不 拿去 好好享受一下
No, Carter. I can’t have this.
我不能要它
Would you stop acting like a cop for one second, man, and live it up?
暂时放下警♥察♥的包袱去享乐一下吧
There gotta be something you want. Come on.
一定有你想要的东西
Think about it.
想一想吧
Final boarding call for flight 44…
飞往纽约的
…to New York City’s LaGuardia. All ticketed passengers should now…
44号♥班机的乘客 请尽快到登机门
I always wanted to go to Madison Square Garden…
我一直想去麦迪逊广场花♥园♥
…see the Knicks play.
看纽约尼克斯队的篮球赛
New York City? First class.
纽约市 头等舱
The Plaza Hotel? Maybe a little mu shu?
广场酒店 也许来点木须肉
Amen to that, brother.
最好不过
So, what do you say? You know what, man?
那么 你意下如何 你知道吗
I can use another vacation.
我完全可以再休一次假
Mark.
打板
Action! Let’s go!
开拍 走吧
All right, take that
好的 拿好
MAN 1: You all right? MAN 2: Is he okay?
你没事吧 他没事吧
Jackie okay? Jackie always okay.
成龙没事吧 成龙总是没事的
Is this the kosher meal? Yes, that’s our kosher meal.
这是犹太餐吗 是的 先生
What’s the name of it? Gefilte fish.
这叫什么名字 鱼丸冻
Gefilte fish. Gefilte fish.
鱼丸冻 鱼丸冻
Lox and bagels. It’s my favorite.
熏鲑鱼贝果 我最喜欢的
What’s the name of this stuff? Gefilte fish.
这东西叫什么名字 鱼丸冻
Gefilke fishOh
鱼冻丸
What’s the name? Gefilte fish.
这鱼叫什么名字 鱼丸冻
Gefilke fiGefilta
鱼冻丸 鱼丸冻
You know what this is? What is it?
你知道这是什么吗 是什么
Gefilte fish. It’s filte fish.
鱼冻丸 是鱼丸
Filte fish. Want some of my filte fish?
鱼丸 你想吃我的鱼丸吗
You want any of this sh? Uh, what’s the name of the fish?
你想吃我的什么丸来着
Gefilte fish.
鱼丸冻
Gefilte fish.
鱼丸冻啊
Gefilte fish. All right, I’m sorry.
鱼丸冻 对不起
Gefilte. I love this stuff. I really don’t.
鱼丸冻 我喜欢 我才不喜欢
Black people all over eating this. Who eats lox and bagels?
所有的黑人都吃这个 谁会吃熏鲑鱼贝果
Can I have some gilte fish?
我可以吃鱼丸冻吗
Lady! Jackie, kick.
小姐 成龙 踢门
Okay, Chris Tucker.
好的 克里斯塔克
Jackie, kick it.
成龙 踢门
Jackie again?
又叫成龙
We’d love to see that. Won’t we love to see that, Jackie.
我们倒想见识见识 成龙
Jackie, we’d like to see that.
成龙 我们倒想见识见识
Jackie, we would love to see that. Wouldn’t we?
成龙 我们倒想见识见识
His name is Lee, goddamn it! Lee, we would love to see that.
他的名字是李 该死的 李 我们得见识见识
Wouldn’t we, Lee?
我们倒想见识见识 是吗
Gotta be something you want. I always want to go to SquareMadi
一定有你想要的 我一直想去广场麦迪逊
I always want to go to SquareShh.
我一直想去广场
I always dream to Square Margon
我一直梦想去广场麦顿
I always want to go to
我一直想去
Now I’m gone.
现在我不能集中了
Now I’m nervous. Every “garden,” I’m nervous.
我很紧张 每次说到“花♥园♥”就紧张
Madison Square Garden. Yes.
麦迪逊广场花♥园♥ 对
I always want to go to the SqMadison
我一直想去广麦迪逊
A lot of men chasing us.
很多人追我们
Because you’re a very goodlooking man.
他们当然会追
If I didn’t have a girlfriend, I’d take run at you.
你这么英俊 如果我没女友也会追你
Put you in a bubble bath, put water wings on you, spank your little bottom.
我会放你在浴缸 给你水泡 拍你屁♥股♥
Listen, here’s what we
但听着 我们现在要这样
Easy, easy. Look it. You’re giggling at me.
镇定点 你笑我
I’ll take you home and just punish you.
小心我带你回家罚你
I need both of you.
你们两个我都要
You sly devil, you. She kissed you, didn’t she?
你这狡猾的混♥蛋♥ 她吻了你吧
Yeah. I like that.
我喜欢
OhHold on Who’s calling?
等等 谁打来的
Say hello to your dad. Hello?
跟你老爸打个招呼吧 喂
Hello? Yeah.
喂 是的
I’m filming, man. I SCall me back at 7:00
我在拍戏 七点钟再打来
I’m looking Jackie Chan dead in his eyes.
我在拍戏 瞪着成龙 再打来吧
We’re on the Call me back.
我们在镜头上 再打给我
Call me back. Are you a professional?
回头再打给我 你也太不专业了
We are filming, you turn on your phone? No, you can’t speak to Jackie Chan.
我们可是在拍戏啊 你还开着手♥机♥ 不 你不能跟成龙说话 不行
No. They wanna speak to you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!