看见那弹坑吗? 在那里应能躲开机♥枪♥的攻击
See that impact crater? should give you defilade from the machine gun position.
躲进去好好表现枪法 等我的命令
Get in there and give me some fire discipline. Wait for my command.
去吧
Go!
若你妈看见你这样 会很担忧的
If your mother saw you do that, she’d be very upset.
我还以为你就是我妈呢
I thought you were my mother.
别远离我 天主
Be not Thou far from me, O Lord.
主啊 很抱歉我曾经激怒你
Oh, my God. I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee.
我对此深感懊悔 请听我的祷告
I detest my sins for having offended Thee, O Lord. Listen to me, Lord.
赐我力量 助我抗敌
All my strength! Haste Thee to help me.
D1缺口打开了 往这边走
Dog One exit, right here!
大家反♥攻♥
We’re in business!

Move, move!
莱宾 去吧 中士
Reiben. Go, Sarge!
莱宾
Reiben!
来吧 多里
Come on, Doyle!
中士
Sarge!
多里 打开喷火器
Flame! Doyle, do it!
别开枪 让他们吃吃苦头
Don’t shoot! Let them burn!
右边
On the right!
你们一起死吧 混♥蛋♥
I’ll give you “comrade”, you son of a bitch!
小心 转过去
Look out! Turn around, turn around.
去干掉他们
Flush them out!
停火…住手…
Cease fire, cease fire! Cut it out, cut it out!
停火!
Cease fire!
这是SC第3队 重复 D1缺口已经打开了
Sugar Cane, Sugar Charlie Three. Say again, Dog One is open.
派出推土机 我在这里等待配合侧翼
Send in the dozers. I’m waiting here to tie in my flanks.
什么?
What?
什么? 抱歉 我听不懂你在说什么
What? I’m sorry, I can’t understand what you’re saying!
他说什么?
What did he say, what did he say?
我洗过手准备吃饭了
Look, I washed for supper!
谁有火箭筒?真该死
Who’s got a bazooka,Goddammit
笨蛋 你看 是希♥特♥勒♥青年团小刀
Hey, Fish. Look at this, a Hitler Youth knife.
现在是犹太面包刀了 对吧?
And now it’s a Shabbat challah cutter, right?
别停下来
Keep it moving!
意大利、法国、非洲
好惨烈的景象
That’s quite a view.
没错
Yes, it is.
很惨烈
Quite a view.
瑞恩
“亲爱的博伊德先生 你应该已经得悉…”
“Dear Mr Brian Boyd. No doubt by now you have received full information”-
“你儿子的死讯”
“about the untimely death of your son.”
“说什么也无法 减轻您的哀痛”
“No words can ever relieve your grief.”
“本部队对他的死深感惋惜 他是个优秀的士兵”
“Our outfiit has felt his loss greatly…” “He was a fiine soldier”-
“并深信我们所从事的…”
“and believed strongly in what we were doing…”
“我们参与了大战中 最重要的军事行动”
“We were involved in one of the most important operations of the war.”
“艾尔使我们能团结一致”
“Al was the one who held us all together.”
“他身先士卒”
“He was the first to volunteer.”
“那里有四千人的部队开过”
“We passed a road where over 4,000 troops had passed.”
“尊夫尽忠职守…”
“Your husband served in a unit whose duty is to place itself beyond…”
“大家都很怀念他”
“…which we all cherish and hold dear…”
“李等人的死 对军团打击甚大”
“The loss of Lee and others like him is a distinct blow to the regiment.”
“我们了解你想知道…”
“We understand your desire to learn about”-
“他去世时的情形”
“the circumstances leading to his death.”
上校 有件事想告诉你
Colonel, I’ve got something you should know about.
这两人在诺曼第阵亡
These two men died in Normandy.
这位死于奥哈马海滩 肖恩瑞恩
-This one at Omaha Beach. -“Sean Ryan.”
这位死于犹他 彼得瑞恩
-This man at Utah. -“Peter Ryan.”
这位上周在新几内亚阵亡
This man was killed last week in New Guinea.
丹尼尔瑞恩
“Daniel Ryan.”
他们是兄弟
The three men’re brothers,sir.
他们的妈妈会在下午 接到这三封电报
I just learned that this afternoon their mother’s going to get all three telegrams.
在抢滩前一晚 他们的四弟跟随101空降师
There’s also a fourth brother who parachuted in with 101st Airborne –
在诺曼第某处跳伞
the night before the invasion. He is somewhere in Normandy.
他还活着吗? 不知道
-Is he alive? -We don’t know.
跟我来
Come with me.
该死
Goddammit.
四兄弟都在第29师的 同一个连队服役
All four were in the same company in the 29th Division –
但苏利文兄弟在朱诺送命后 我们便分开了他们
but we split them up after the Sullivan brothers died on the Juneau.
能联络上四弟詹姆斯吗?
Any contact with the fourth son, James?
不能 他空降在距纽维15哩的 内陆 深入了敌区
No. He was dropped 15 miles inland near Neuville, behind German lines.
根本无法知道他空降在哪里
Mac, there is no way you can know where he was dropped.
据报101空降师的人失散了
First report from lke’s people at SHAEF said the 101st is scattered.
诺曼第有很多 被空投错误的部队
There are misdrops all over Normandy.
就算瑞恩能安然降落 也无法找到他
Assuming Private Ryan even survived the jump, he could be anywhere.
可能他早已阵亡
In fact, he’s probably K.I.A.
老实说 若我们派出搜救部队
And frankly, if we go sending some sort of rescue mission, –
他们就得穿越德军固守区
flat-hatting throughout German reinforcements along our advance, –
那一定也会阵亡的
they’re going to be K.I.A., too.
这里有封信
I have a letter here…
是很久以前给波士顿的 比克斯比太太的信 听我读
…written a long time ago to a Mrs Bixby in Boston. So bear with me.
“女士”
“Dear Madam.”
“我已从麻萨诸塞州 上将副官的…”
“I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement” –
“战争部档案得悉”
“of the Adjutant General of Massachusetts” –
“你是五位在沙场上”
‘that you are the mother of five…”
“光荣阵亡的战士的母亲”
“…sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle.”
“我感到我的言辞薄弱无力”
“I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine” –
“根本无法安抚你的悲伤”
‘that would attempt to beguile you from the grief’ –
“也无法弥补你的损失”
“of a loss so overwhelming…”
“但我必须要在此向你致谢”
“…but I can’t refrain from tendering the consolation that may be found” –
“他们是为了拯救国家而死”
“in the thanks of the republic they died to save.”
“愿天主安抚你的丧子之痛”
“May our Heavenly Father assuage the anguish of your bereavement” –
“让你永远怀念远去的挚爱”
“and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost” –
“神圣的荣耀都归于你们”
“and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid such a sacrifice” –
“因你们为自♥由♥ 付出了重大的代价”
“upon the altar of freedom. Yours very sincerely and respectfully,” –
“林肯敬上”
“Abraham Lincoln.”
那孩子还活着 我们要派人去找他
That boy is alive. We are going to send somebody to find him.
然后带他远离战场
And we are going to get him the hell out of there.
奥哈马海滩 登陆后第三天
后勤官在海滩 寻找被炸毁的碉堡
The Quartermaster’s up the beach a way. Look for a blown-up bunker.
我是C连的米勒 上尉 请进
-Miller,Charlie Company. -Go on in,Captain.
若六点以前无法缷下坦克的话
If we don’t off-load the Shermans by 0600 –
一整师的部队 就会被困在卡伦坦
we’ll have a division stuck at Carentan with its pants around its ankles.
再说明一下
Well, you let me know of it.
让C连死守维尔维里 直到装甲兵开到
Let Charlie Company hold at Vierville ’til we can get the armour there.
传令兵
Runner!
原本空降师该打开缺口的 但他们却投错地方
Airborne was supposed to win an open door for us, but misdropped, –
全都失散了 你的情况如何?
and scattered all their sticks into the wind. What’s your situation?
第四区攻下了
Yes, sir… Sector Four is secure.
我们摧毁了这几处的 88公厘炮
We took out towed 88s here, here and here.
敌军有四部坦克和一些运兵车
They got four Shermans and some deuce-and-a-halves.
这两处的布雷区很大
These two minefields are actually one big one.
我们到了中心地带 发现地雷的密度很高
We went up the middle of it, but it turned into a mixed high-density field.
什么地雷都有 S44型、S42型
A little bit of everything; Sprengmine 44s, Schumne 42s, –
散片型地雷、A-200 连侦测器都无法找到
pot mines, A-200s, the little wooden bastard the detectors don’t pick up.
这里埋了T43型大地雷 大概想炸我们的坦克
Here, they placed big mushrooms, Teller mine 43s, I guess for our tanks, –
从这里到村庄的边缘
from here right up to the edge of the village, right here.
已记下位置 通知了工兵
We marked them and called the engineers.
有遇上反抗吗? 没想像的那么强
-Resistance? -We had higher support expectations.
有一连没配大炮的346步兵
There was a company without artillery. Wehrmacht. 346th Infantry.
由卡夫加帕指挥 我们俘虏了23人
Von Lucke Kampfgruppe. We ended up with 23 prisoners.
已交由29师的宪兵处置
We turned them over to MPs from the 29th.
我军的伤亡呢?
What about our casualties?
伤亡人数是…35死 70人伤
Well, the figure is… We’re 35 dead, times two wounded.
他们就是不肯放弃那些重炮
They just didn’t want to give up those 88s.
任务很艰巨 所以才找你
It was a tough assignment. That was why you got it.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
约翰
John…
你又有一项任务了 是 长官
-I’ve got another one for you. -Yes, sir.
是上级直接交办的
It’s straight from the top.
我希望你和我带一队人 到纽维去执行公♥关♥任务
I wish. You and I are taking a squad to Neuville on a PR mission.
由你带队吗?
Oh, are you leading a squad?
一位二等兵死了三兄弟 所以能回家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!