The evil eye…
魔眼…
Wait here.
别走开
Katrina…
卡翠娜
You took the evidence and burned it. So it would not accuse my father.
你把证据烧掉 那你就不能指控家父
I accuse no one. But if there is guilt, I cannot alter it, even if it grieves me.
我没指控谁 若然有人犯罪 我也得秉公办理
No spells of yours can alter it, either. It is he who profits from these murders.
你的咒语也不能改变事实 他因连串命案而获益
If you knew him, you’d not have such harsh thoughts about him.
若你了解他就不会这么诬蔑他
Nor if you felt anything for me. Why did his friends conceal?
又若是你在乎我的话 他的朋友为何隐瞒实情?
You are the constable. Find another chain of reasoning and let me be.
你是警官 要查明原委的是你 别来烦我
I cannot. Nor the one or the other. And I am heartsick with it.
不行 我左右为难 而且为此而伤心
I think you have no heart, and I had a mind once to give you mine.
你根本没心肝 我曾想过把我的心交给你
Yes, I think you loved me…
对 我以为你爱过我
…when you followed me into the woods. To have braved such peril.
因为你冒险跟我走进丛林
What peril was there if it was my own father who controlled the Horseman?
若无头骑士由家父所控 哪有危险何言?
Goodbye, Ichabod Crane. I curse the day you came to Sleepy Hollow.
伊卡布克莱恩 别了 你来断头谷是一种不幸
She will not see you. Did she say anything?
她不肯见你 她有说什么吗?
Only that she will not come down.
说她不会下来
I see. Thank you. Constable…
我明白了 谢谢 警官
You have not asked me how I hurt my hand since yesterday…
自昨天开始 你一直没问我怎么会受伤
…which would have been polite.
这样太不近人情吧
In fact, you have been as careful not to look at it as not to mention it.
事实上你一直避看我的手 和问及此事
Yes, I’m sorry. How did you? I know you saw me.
对不起 你怎么弄伤… 你看见我的
What? I know you followed last night.
什么? 昨晚你跟踪我
You must promise not to tell my husband what you saw. Promise me!
你得答应不告知我丈夫 快答应我!
The town is in ferment! Horror piled on tragedy. Hardenbrook is dead!
整个镇动荡不安 人心惶惶 哈登布鲁死了!
That harmless old man? Hanged himself in the night.
那个善良的老头? 夜里上吊自杀
Hanged himself? There’s a church meeting tonight.
上吊自杀? 这晚教堂举♥行♥集♥会♥
Everyone is going to speak out against you. If you are wise…
所有人都会抨击你 若你还算明智
…you will leave this place. What is that?
该马上离开这儿 这是什么?
I was careless with the kitchen knife. The wound looks angry.
不小心给厨刀割伤 伤口挺深的
I will bind it with arrowroot flowers. I know where some grow.
我会用葛花敷伤口 我知道哪儿有这种花
Hurry up, the meeting bell has started tolling.
赶快 召集大家的钟声响起了
The Horseman! Katrina, the Horseman saved me!
无头骑士! 卡翠娜 无头骑士饶了我一命
The Horseman killed your stepmother!
他把你的继母杀掉!
Oh, God!
天啊!
You’ll kill us all! You’re the one the Horseman wants!
你这害人精! 无头骑士要对付的是你!
He cannot enter.
他不能够进来
The Horseman cannot enter! He cannot cross the gate.
无头骑士不能进来! 他不能越栏而入
We have to save ourselves.
我们得设法自保
The next person to lay a hand on me will get a bullet!
谁敢碰我就要丧命!
He’s coming back!
他回来了!
Enough have died. It’s time to confess. What is it that you know?
死伤太多 是时候招供了 你在说什么?
Your four friends played you false. We were possessed by one who…
我们四人对你不义 我们受一个人迫…
Stay back!
退后!
There’s a conspiracy here, and I will seek it out!
原来有阴谋 我要查出真♥相♥!
It was an evil spirit possessed you.
你被妖魔附体
I pray it is satisfied and that you find peace. The evil eye has done its work.
我祈求它已远去 你能够平安 魔眼巫术已应验
My life is over. Spared for a lifetime of horrors in my sleep.
我虚度光阴 一生为梦魇所困
Waking each day to grief.
每天醒来都悲叹
Goodbye, Katrina.
再见 卡翠娜
You think it was Katrina, don’t you? That can never be uttered.
你认为凶手是卡翠娜? 这是改变不了的事实
A strange sort of witch, with a kind and loving heart.
她虽然喜用巫术 但是她心地善良
How can you think so? I have good reason.
你怎么可以这么想? 我自有好的理由
Then you are bewitched by reason. And beaten down by it!
那你就被理由所迷惑 而且因而受尽折磨!
It is a hard lesson for a hard world. You’d better learn it.
世途险恶 人心叵测 你得学习面对
Villainy wears many masks. None so dangerous as the mask of virtue.
坏蛋有很多个面孔 最奸险的是外表善良的那一种
Farewell.
再见
Return the coach! Turn around now!
马车快掉头!赶快!
Pardon my intrusion.
抱歉打扰了
No blood flow, no clotting, no healing.
伤口没流血、没凝块、没癒合
When this cut was made, this woman was already dead.
手掌被割伤时 这个女人早已死掉
Dear stepdaughter.
亲爱的继女
You look as if you’d seen a ghost.
你活像见鬼似的
Rise up once more, my dark avenger. One more night of beheading.
我的邪恶复仇者再醒来 再替我砍一个人头
Rise up with your sword.
拿起剑醒来吧
A head for a head.
人头换人头
My unholy horseman, rise.
我邪恶的骑士快醒来
Come now for Katrina.
来取卡翠娜的人头
Awake at last.
你终于醒来了
You thought it was all a nasty dream? Father saw the Horseman kill you.
以为只是一场噩梦? 父亲看见骑士把你杀掉
He saw the Horseman come toward me with his sword unsheathed, –
他看见无头骑士挥着剑 向我冲过来
but it is I who govern the Horseman, dear, and Baltus did not stay to watch.
可是指使骑士的是我 波特斯没留下看清楚
But there was a body. The servant girl, Sarah.
不过有一条尸体 那是女仆莎拉
I always thought she was useless…
我一直认为她一无是处
…but she had a purpose after all.
原来她还有点用处
Who are you? My family name was Archer.
你是谁? 我本姓弓
The archer?
那弓箭手?
I lived with my father, mother and sister in a cottage not far from here.
我和父母 妹妹住在离这不远的一间茅屋
My father died, and the landlord, whom we’d served faithfully, evicted us.
我爹死后 我们被忠心侍奉的地主撵走
No one would take us in, because my mother was suspected of witchcraft.
因为我娘被怀疑用巫术 没人愿收留我们
She schooled her daughters well, while we lived as outcasts in the woods.
我们隐居山林时 她悉心教导女儿们
She died within a year.
一年她就死了
My sister and I remained in our refuge, seeing not a soul.
我和妹妹仍然留居在那 不问世事
Until one day, gathering firewood, we crossed the path of the Hessian.
有一天拾柴 我们遇上黑森骑士
I saw his death. At that moment, I offered my soul to Satan…
我看见他被杀 那一刻我就把灵魂交给魔鬼
…if he would raise the Hessian from the grave to avenge me.
只要黑森骑士从墓里走出来 为我复仇
Avenge you? Against Van Garrett!
为你复仇? 找范加勒算帐!
The landlord who showed us no mercy and left us to starve…
那地主冷酷无情 要我们挨饥抵饿
…whilst Baltus and his simpering wife and girl child stole our home.
而波特斯和他虚伪的太太 带着女儿住进我们的家
I’d make myself mistress of all he had.
我不惜一切色♥诱♥他
The easiest was to enter your house as your mother’s sick-nurse…
最轻易的是充当护士混入你家
…and put her body into the grave, and my own into the marriage bed.
然后把她害死 我就当上女主人
Not quite so easy was to secure my legacy. The widow had to go…
可是承继遗产并不容易 我要除掉那寡妇
…and the servant Masbath. Just the other day, that silly midwife Killian…
和仆人马斯 还有那愚笨的接生婆
…told me the widow had told her a big secret.
告诉我寡妇有一个不可告人的秘密
And she told me this right in front of her husband! What a goose!
就在她丈夫面前告诉我 好一个笨蛋!
So, another little job for the Horseman.
所以无头骑士又要出动
But lust delivered the Rev. Steenwyck into my power.
然而斯廷威牧师 为我的美色所迷惑
Fear did the same for Hardenbrook and the drunkard Philipse.
哈登布鲁和酒鬼菲利斯 则胆小如鼠
And the doctor’s silence I exchanged for my complicity…
而医生的沉默是因为我答应
…in his fornications with the servant girl Sarah.
不揭发他跟女仆莎拉 私通的秘密
Yes, you have everything now. No, you have, my dear.
现在你已经拥有一切 不 是你拥有一切
By your father’s will. I get everything in the event of your death.
依据你爹的遗嘱 你死了我就可以得到一切
Oh, my sister, by the way, sadly passed away.
还有的是我妹妹也不幸辞世了
Quite recently.
是最近的事
You killed your own sister. She brought it on herself.
你杀掉亲妹 是她咎由自取
By helping you and your master!
因为她帮助你和你的主人!
You’re just in time to have your head cut off.
你正来得合时给砍掉头颅
Tonight the Horseman comes for you!
这晚无头骑士会来收拾你们!
Katrina!
卡翠娜!
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Watch your head.
小心头颅不保
To the roof. I have an idea.
到屋顶去 我有一个法子
Jump in the sails!
跳上翼板去!
Jump!
跳!
Hurry!
快走!
Is he dead? He was dead to begin with.
他死了? 他根本就已死掉
Where are we going? Anywhere but here.
我们上哪去? 总之离开这儿
Take the reins.
拿好缰绳
My bag!
我的皮包!
Jump!
跳!
Still alive? Run, Katrina.
还没死? 卡翠娜 快逃
Yes, do run and jump and skip.
对 快拼命逃跳吧
Here, take her! She’s yours!
来取她的人头! 她是你的!
Sir, you’re not dead!
你没死掉就太好了!
Horseman!
无头骑士!
Just in time for a new century.
刚来得及迎接新世纪
You’ll soon get your bearings, young Masbath.
小马斯 你很快就会辨认到方向
The Bronx is up, the Battery’s down, and home is this way.
北面布朗克斯 南面巴特里 而家就在这边

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!