Home 冒险电影 星球大战5:帝国反击战(1980)

星球大战5:帝国反击战(1980)

0
星球大战5:帝国反击战(1980)

Where? Outside in the cave.
在哪? 船外
There it is. Listen!
就是它 你们听 你们听
I’m going out there. Are you crazy?
我出去看 你疯了吗
I just got this bucket together.I won’t let it get torn apart.
我刚把船修好 不能再让任何东西弄坏
Then I’m going with you.
那我跟你去
I think it might be better if I stay behind and guard the ship.Oh, no.
我想我最好留下来看太空船 天呀
This ground sure feels strange.It doesn’t feel like rock.
地面走起来好怪异 好像不是石头
There’s an awful lot of moisture in here.
这里很潮湿
I don’t know.I have a bad feeling about this.
我不知道怎么回事 总之有个不祥之感
Yeah.

Watch out!
小心
It’s all right. It’s all right.
好了 好了
Yeah, that’s what I thought… mynock.
是的 正如我所预料
Chewie, check the rest of the ship and make sure there are no more attached…
朱伊 再去船四周看 以确保安全
chewing on the power cables.
尤其要注意电线
Mynocks?
真想吐
Go inside. We’ll clean them off if there are any more.
你先回去 若还有的话 我们会处理的
Go away!Go away, beastly thing! Shoo!
走开 走开 讨厌的东西
Wait a minute.
等等…
Chewie, let’s get out of here! The Empire is still out there!
没事了 朱伊 快准备启航 帝国飞船还在外
No time to discuss this in committee!
现在不是吵的时候 不要对我下命令
I am not a committee!
我没对你下命令
You can’t make the jump to light speed in this asteroid field.
你在这小行星群中不能跳入超光速…
Sit down, sweetheart.We’re taking off.
别说了 甜心 我们要走了
Look! I see it.
小心 我看到了 我看到了
We’re doomed! The cave is collapsing.
我们惨了 洞口崩下来了
This is no cave. What?
这不是洞穴 什么?
A Jedi’s strength flows from the Force.
绝地武士的力量来自原力
But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression…
但小心黑暗的一面 生气…恐惧…侵略
The dark side of the Force are they.Easily they flow,quick to join you in a fight.
黑暗面也有原力 他们将会在打斗中快速的循环
If once you start down the dark path…forever will it dominate your destiny.
一旦落入黑暗面 将永远改变你的命运
Consume you it will,as it did Obi-Wan’s apprentice.
耗尽你的意志 如同欧比王的学生
Vader…Is the dark side stronger?
维德… 黑暗面的力量比较强吗
No…no.no.
不…不 不
Quicker, easier, more seductive.
较快 较容易 较诱人而已
How am I to know the good side from the bad?
但我如何能分别好坏呢?
You will know…when you are calm,at peace…passive.
你会知道的 当你能完全冷静下来就行了
A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defence…never for attack.
绝地武士利用原力来学习及防卫 绝不主动攻击
But tell me why I can’t… No. There is no why.Nothing more will I teach you today.
告诉我为什么… 不 没有为什么 今天到此结束
Clear your mind of questions.
先把你脑中的为什么全忘掉
There’s something not right here.
这里有东西
I feel cold.Death.
我觉得很冷 死亡
That place…is strong with the dark side of the Force.
那地方…里面充满黑暗的原力
A domain of evil it is.In you must go.
它是黑暗邪恶的地方 你必须进去
What’s in there?
里面有什么呢?
Only what you take with you.
你要除去的东西
Your weapons…you will not need them.
你的武器…你不再需要它
Bounty hunters.We don’t need their scum.
赏金猎人?我们不需要这种人♥渣♥
Yes, sir.Those rebels won’t escape us.
是的 长官 这些叛军不会逃远的
Sir, we have a priority signal from the Stardestroyer Avenger.
长官 复仇号♥战舰有急电
Right.

There will be a substantial reward for the one who finds the Millennium Falcon.
我将发奖金给找到千年鹰号♥者
You are free to use any methods necessary…but I want them alive.No disintegrations.
你们可用任何必要方法 但我要活抓他们 不准杀他们
As you wish. Lord Vader.My lord, we have them.
悉听尊便 维德大人 我们找到他们了
Thank goodness we’re coming out of the asteroid field.
谢天谢地我们总算离开小行星群了
Let’s get out of here.Ready for light speed?One,two…three!
我们必须尽速离去 超光速器好了吗 1…2…3
It’s not fair.
这不公平
Transfer circuits aren’t working.It’s not my fault.
转换线路正常 不是我的错
No light speed? It’s not my fault.
超光速器又不灵了? 不是我的错
Sir, we just lost the main rear deflector shield.One more direct hit on the back quarter and we’re done for.
长官 我们尾部刚受到攻击 再被打中的话我们就完了
Turn her around.
掉头
Turn her around! I’m gonna put all power in the front shield.
我说掉头 所有动力都用在前面的防护网
You’re gonna attack?
你想跟他们打吗
The odds of surviving…a direct assault on an imperial Stardestroyer…
跟帝国♥军♥面对面 我们生存的机会只有…
Shut up!
住口
They’re moving to attack position.Shields up.
他想打我们吗 防卫网升起
Track them. They may come around for another pass.
追踪他们 他们也许会再转一圈
Captain Needa, the ship no longer appears on our scopes.
尼达舰长 失去他们的踪迹了
They can’t have disappeared. No ship that small has a cloaking device.
他们不可能消失 还没有太空船配备隐匿装置
There’s no trace of them.
没有他们的踪迹 长官
Captain, Lord Vader demands an update.
舰长 维德大人想要知道追击现况
Get a shuttle ready.
准备太空梭
I shall assume full responsibility for losing them and apologize to Lord Vader.
我会向维德致歉并承担失败的责任
Meanwhile, continue to scan the area.
同时你继续找到他们
Yes, Captain Needa.
是 尼达舰长
Use the Force.Yes.
用原力 太好了…
Now, the stone.Feel it.
现在…移♥动♥石头 感觉它
Concentrate!
集中精神!
Oh, no.We’ll never get it out now.
这下可好 我们走不了了
So certain are you.
你怎能这么肯定呢?
Always with you it cannot be done.
你总是认为凡事不可为
Hear you nothing that I say?
难道你不知道我的意思吗
Master, moving stones around is one thing.This is totally different.
师♥父♥ 移♥动♥小石头是一回事 移♥动♥飞机又是另一回事
No. No different.Only different in your mind.
不 没什么两样 唯一不同的是你的心思
You must unlearn what you have learned.
你必须忘掉一切你所学
All right. I’ll give it a try.
好 我试试
No.Try not.Do…or do not.There is no try.
不 不要试 做就要做好 不要抱着试的心理
I can’t. It’s too big.
我办不到 它太大了
Size matters not.Look at me.
东西的大小并不重要 看看我
Judge me by my size, do you?
你敢拿大小来判断我的能力吗
And well you should not…for my ally is the Force.
你得利用周围的一切使力量集中
And a powerful ally it is.Life creates it…makes it grow.
我们周围的一切全是动力 在生命中不断生长
Its energy surrounds us…and binds us.Luminous beings are we,not this crude matter.
四周都有能量 我们是聪明的生物 而非原始的
You must feel the Force around you.
你必须感受到你四周的原力
Here, between you, me…the tree, the rock…everywhere.
在这里 你…我…树…石块之中…到处都是
Yes…even between the land and the ship.
是的 甚至在大地及船舰之间
You want the impossible.
你说的简直不可思议
I don’t believe it.
我不…我不敢相信
That is why you fail.
这就是你失败的原因
Apology accepted,Captain Needa.
我决定接受你的道歉 尼达舰长
Lord Vader, our ships have completed their scan and found nothing.
维德长官 我们完全失去他们的踪迹
If the Millennium Falcon went into light speed…it’ll be on the other side of the galaxy now.
若千年鹰号♥达到超光速 现在恐怕早已飞至银河系另一方
Alert all commands.Calculate every possible destination along their last known trajectory.
下令给所有指挥官 依照最后轨道计算可能目的地
Yes, my lord. We’ll find them.
是的 大♥师♥ 我们会找到他们的
Don’t fail me again…Admiral.
不要再使我失望 元帅
Alert all commands.Deploy the fleet.
告知所有指挥官 舰队散开
Captain Solo,this time you have gone too far.
苏洛船长 这次你作得太过火了
I will not be quiet, Chewbacca. Why doesn’t anyone listen to me?
不 这次我不能再不说了 朱伊 你们怎么没人肯听我说
The fleet’s beginning to break up.
舰队已经散开来了
Go stand by the manual release for the landing claw.
到后面 准备手动释放降落爪
I really don’t see how that’s going to help.
我实在看不出还有什么希望
Surrender is a perfectly acceptable alternative in extreme circumstances.
我认为这种状况下投降可能比较有利
The Empire may be gracious enough…
帝国♥军♥会大方…
Thank you.
谢谢你
What did you have in mind next?
下一步是什么 你有什么主意吗
If they follow standard imperial procedure…
如果他们依着标准操作程序
they’ll dump their garbage before they go to light speed.Then we just float away.
在光速飞行 之前会丢掉垃圾 然后我们就可以乘机溜走
With the rest of the garbage.Then what?
跟他们的垃圾一起被丢掉 然后呢?
Then we gotta find a safe port somewhere around here. Any ideas?
在附近找个安全的地方降落 有意见吗
Where are we? The Anoat system…
不 我们在哪呢? 亚诺特星系…
The Anoat system.There’s not much there.
亚诺特星系 这么说是没什么指望了
Oh, wait.This is interesting.Lando.
等一下 可试试这 兰多
Lando system?
兰多星?
Lando’s not a system.He’s a man. Lando Calrissian.
兰多不是星 是个人 卡瑞简.兰多
Card player, gambler.A scoundrel. You’d like him.
他是赌鬼老千 你会喜欢他的
Thanks.
谢谢
Bespin. It’s pretty far,but I think we can make it.
虽很远 但我想不会有问题的
A mining colony?
矿区殖民地吗
Yeah, a tibanna gas mine.Lando conned somebody out of it.
天然气矿区 兰多从别人那里骗来的
We go back a long way,Lando and me.
我们之间有点交情 兰多和我