小心 罗宾
Be careful, Robin.
他是喷泉修道的修道士 他是…
That’s the friar of Fountain’s Abbey. He’s noted…
对了 他在他的虔诚而闻名
Yeah, that’s right. Noted for his piety.
他有谦虚的灵魂 性情象小羊羔一样温顺
A humble soul, he is, with a heart as gentle as a lamb.
-主人 小心 -哦 我不会伤害他
-Be easy with him, master. -Oh, I won’t harm him.
你站在那 会吓着他的 别烦
You stay here lest you frighten him. Don’t interfere.
但那个修道士是最危险的剑手之一…
But that friar’s one of the most dangerous swordsmen…
上帝保佑 奇迹
Bless my soul, a miracle!
强盗 小偷 把羊肉还给我
Robber! Thief! Give me bacK my mutton joint!
如果你是个强盗
If you’re a robber
你从我这儿得不到任何东西
you’ll get nothing from me.
我是短袍修道士 要用贫穷来修♥炼♥
I’m a curtal friar and vowed to poverty.
如果这个贫穷 我很乐意与你分享
If this is poverty, I’ll gladly share it with you.
这正是我要做的 把羊肉还给我
That’s what you are doing. Give me bacK my mutton joint!
别那么近 胖子
Not so close, my ponderous one.
-我有话对你说 -是吗
-I’d have a word with you. -Well?
我与一些给你精神指南的好家伙
I live in the forest with good fellows who’ve everything
住在这片森林
in life save spiritual guidance.
没什么好处 除了一项
And no merit but one.
-什么 -我们是逃犯
-And what’s that? -We’re outlaws.
自从我们在这片绿林获得新生
Since we’re newborn to the greenwood,
我们需要有人给我们洗礼
we need someone to do our christenings.
-所以我们选择了你 -不要选我
-So we’ve chosen you. -Not l.
他们都会沿着你指引的方向走
They’ve probably all got your taKing ways.
当然 但你热爱他们 所有人
Of course. But you’ll love them, one and all.
好了 修道士 不要再浪费时间了
Now, friar, let’s waste no more time.
我们要抄捷径过这条小溪
We’ll taKe the shortcut across the stream.
-来吧 -我不去 我愿意呆在这儿
-Come. -I’ll not. I’m happy here.
你要一起走
You will come.
看 我不想让我的双脚弄湿
Now then, since I don’t care to get my feet wet,
你要背我过去
you’ll carry me across on your bacK.
-我背你 -弯下 你必须学会服从
-On my bacK? -Bend! You must learn obedience.
快 弯下
Come on, bend.
快上
On, now!
好了 快 快 快点
Come on! On! On! Faster! I’ll have a gallop from you yet.
来吧 胖子 为什么不认输
Come now, fat one. Why don’t you give up?
你瞧我是一个好剑手
You can see I’m a better swordsman.
在我让你不能呼吸后
After I let a little air into your bellows
你就不会这样说了
you’ll whistle a different tune.
哦 圣母 你是我遇到的最好的剑手
By Our Lady, you’re the fairest swordsman I ever met.
那么 我们还要继续吗
Must we go on, then?
修道士 我们扯平了
I thinK we’re even now, friar.
扯平了 不 你还欠我半只羊腿
Even? Nay. You’re still ahead of me by half a leg of mutton.
所以
So…
…不 修道士 就到这儿 够了
No. Hold there, friar. Enough.
跟我来 我会给你最美味的鹿肉馅饼
Come with me and I’ll promise you the finest venison pasty,
你从没吃过这么大的馅饼
and the biggest you ever ate.
牛肉 猪头肉 还有一桶一桶的啤酒
Beef, boar’s head, casKs of ale.
如果早说
If you’d said that before,
我们俩僦不会都湿了 会跟你走
you’d have saved us both a wetting. Come along.
-你加入我们了 -是的
-You’ll join us? -Aye.
仅仅因为你会偷东西
If only to convert you from your thieving ways.
你是罗宾汉 对吗
You’re Robin Hood, aren’t you?
忠实的追随者
The holy henchman!
有疑惑的修道士
Hail, doubting friar!
-罗宾 -唉
-Robin. -Aye?
他应该叫塔克修道士
He’s well named Friar TucK.
舍伍德森林里一半的鹿
It would taKe half the deer
将会被填在这个洞里
in Sherwood Forest to fill that cavern.
两倍填在你空空的脑袋里
And twice that to fill your empty head.
-威尔 -威尔 有什么消息
-Whoa, Will! -What news, Will?
-我收到消息-…很好 他是我们的一员了
-I’ve got word… -It’s all right. He’s one of us.
我们中的一个 看上去相当于我们三个
One of us? He looKs liKe three of us.
相当于一打
Aye. And equal to a full dozen.
好了 好了 塔克修道士
Now, now, now, now. Friar TucK,
威尔 斯卡特 什么事 威尔
Will Scarlett. What’s it, Will?
吉斯本的盖伊爵士 今晚会到这儿来
Sir Guy of Gisbourne is stopping by the way tonight.
-他带上税款了吗 -真幸运
-Has he got the tax money? -A fortune!
-什么时候进入舍伍德森林 -明天
-When does he enter Sherwood? -Tomorrow.
我们必须推迟吃大餐了 我保证
We’ll have to postpone that stuffing match I promised,
明天我们会有双份
but it’ll be double tomorrow!
快 回营 把食欲放在一边
Come! BacK to camp, men! Here, curb your appetite with that.
-准备好了吗 -是的
-Are you ready, men? -Aye.
-看见什么了吗 -没有 什么也没有
-See anything of them? -Not yet.
都好了吗
Is everything ready?
他们会认为他们进了一个大马蜂窝
They’ll thinK they’ve got into a blooming hornet’s nest.
那儿 他们来了
There they come.
-我们最好不要派侧翼卫兵 -为什么
-Hadn’t we better send out flanKing guards? -What for?
好吧 这儿是舍伍德
Well, this is Sherwood,
你知道 这是罗宾汉…
you Know, and Robin Hood…
害怕那张要垂死的脸
Afraid of that gallows-face?
害怕 不 当然不
Afraid? Certainly not, sir.
但在这儿 他的力量很强大
But it’s here that he’s boldest.
别担心 我们完全可以应付他
Don’t worry. We’re more than enough to taKe care of him.
逃犯不会与正规军进行正面冲突
Outlaws have no face to show themselves against armed troops.
你肯定 我好象记得…
Are you sure? I seem to remember…
哦 是的 他从宴会上逃跑了
Oh, yes, he jumps out of ambush at small parties,
但他不敢进攻我们
but he wouldn’t dare to attacK us.
好的 自大狂 看见什么了
Well, you old rooster, what do you see?
准备好了 他们是两队
MaKe ready. They’re in two sections.
-看到盖伊爵士了吗 -他是第二队的领队
-Do you see Sir Guy? -He’s leading the second.
运财宝的车跟着他
The treasure wagon is with him.
盖伊爵士和郡长正在饮马
Sir Guy and the sheriff are watering their horses.
先头部队走在前面很远
The advance guard’s far ahead.
好的 小约翰
Good. Little John!
带上你的人 切断第一队
TaKe your men and cut off the first section.
你们走包围前锋部队
You surround the advance guard.
亲自上阵
Personally!
-好了吗 -是的 罗宾
-Ready, men? -Aye, Robin!
站这儿准备信♥号♥♥ 来吧 威尔
Then stand ready for the signal. Come, Will.
我们一起来欢迎盖伊爵士
Come on, let’s welcome Sir Guy.
-瞧 -卫兵 快
-LooK! -The guard! QuicK!
小姐 欢迎来到舍伍德
Welcome to Sherwood, my lady.
盖伊爵士 你为什么不问候一下 很奇怪
What, Sir Guy, no greeting from you? Why, that’s curious.
我常听说 如果我们再度相遇
I’ve often heard that you’d give me a warm welcome
你会对我热烈欢迎
if ever we met again.
你如此傲慢 是因为没有经过
You’re permitting this insolence without…?
…战斗
Fighting?
小姐 恐怕他没有选择
I’m afraid he has no choice, my lady.
我有 你这个无♥耻♥的流氓
Well, I have, you impudent rascal!
你不会伤害我的小羊羔 我的宝贝
You’re not going to harm my lamb, my honeysucKle.
贝丝 别动
Be still, Bess.
我们只需要和平 我们
We’ve nothing but peaceful intentions. Have we, men?
我们只想打他的漂亮脖子
We only want to stroKe his pretty necK.
-我们不会伤害他 -你到了吗
-We won’t harm him much. -You see?
好了 我们上路吧
Well, let’s away.
别打扰他 他在记路呢
Don’t bother to marK the way.
然后再带着更厉害的人来…
lt’ll taKe Keener men than you’ve got…
…找到我们的营地
…to find our camp again.
你会被吊死 你们所有人都会
You’ll hang for this, all of you.
有如此迷人的女士陪伴 这个代价不高
A small price to pay for the company of such a charming lady.
这样一个撒克逊低级强盗知道什么叫迷人
What can a Saxon hedge-robber Know of charm?
小姐
Or ladies?
-她在说你 -我 低级强盗
-She means you. -Me? A hedge-robber?
你一定要告诉我那些关于我的事
You must tell me more about myself.
你也许被误导了
You may have been misinformed.
也许 但我对这一点不感兴趣
Perhaps, but I don’t find it interesting enough to bother about.
如果你伤害了我们小姐的一根头发…
You just harm one hair of my lady’s head…
…你的脑袋就会
…and that ugly face of yours will walK
搬家
about with no necK under it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!