过来! 住嘴! 别开枪! 别开枪!
Get down! Shut up! Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!
我们是一路的 拜托 别开枪 趴到地上去
We’re on the same side. Please, don’t shoot. Get on the ground!
别开枪 别开枪 我们是一路的
Don’t shoot, don’t shoot. We’re on the same side.
老板肯定是让我来支援你们的 我是洛克!
Boss must’ve sent me in as backup. I’m Rocco!
我是滑稽小子 那不是我的名字 你的枪在哪儿?
I’m the funny man. That ain’t my name. Where’s your gun?
枪在哪儿? 我他妈的是滑稽小子! 就在那儿 那儿
Where’s your gun? I’m the fuckin’ funny man! It’s right here. Right here.
这不是我的真名
That ain’t my real name.
他妈的怎么回事? 老天啊
What the fuck? Jeez!
他妈的是把六轮手♥枪♥
It’s a fuckin’ six-shooter!
这儿有九个人 大天才!
There’s nine bodies, genius!
你♥他♥妈♥的打算怎么办? 笑死剩下的三个 滑稽小子?
What the fuck were you gonna do, laugh the last three to death, funny man?
乔伊老大说只有两个人! 里里外外!
Pappa Joe said there was only two! In and out!
你们这两个家伙干的真不赖
Boy, you guys sure did a good job.
该死的 你们真有一手
Ah, shit. You guys are good, huh?
面罩很酷 哪儿弄的?
Cool masks. Where’d you get ’em?
我们现在就得做了他 就现在!
We gotta do him right here! Right now!
别 求你们了! 我是滑稽小子! 就这么办!
Don’t, please! I’m the funny man! Right.
别杀我! 别杀我 求求你! 好了!
Don’t kill me! Don’t kill me, please! Right!
我是滑稽小子!
I’m the funny man!
真♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥!
What a fuckin’ idiot!
操 他妈的怎么回事 他妈的谁
Fuckin’-What the fuckin’ fuck- Who the fuck-
操♥他♥妈♥的 他妈的你们两个究竟他妈的操!
Fuck this fuckin’- How did you two fuckin’ fucksFuck!
喔 无疑你生动地展示了词汇的多样性
Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
所有这些人都是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮成员
All these guys are Russian mob.
但不像那天死在巷子里的小喽啰
But not like those two peons in the alley the other day.
这些人都是角头 老大和他们的副手
These guys are all syndicate bosses and underbosses.
我手上有这间屋子里 每一个人的卷宗
I have a dossier on every man in this room.
冷战结束后
Since the Iron Curtain has gone down…
俄♥国♥黑♥手♥党♥开始向这儿渗透
the Russian syndicates have started to come here.
根据苏联政♥府♥的公平开放原则 他们对黑社会大开门户
And in the spirit of Glasnost, the Soviets have opened their borders to the Mafia.
但是意大利人 他们可不认为
But the Italians, they aren’t convinced…
俄♥国♥本土已经成熟的 能发展出有组织的犯罪团伙
the grounds in Mother Russia are fertile enough for organized crime yet.
所以他们还没准备好交出地盘 但无论如何俄♥国♥佬还是来了
So they ain’t ready to commit. But the Russians are coming here anyway.
他们是不受欢迎的人士
They are unwelcome.
因此 在这儿发生的 先生们
So, what we have here, gentlemen…
也许是
is possibly the beginning…
一场国际间黑帮大火并的开始
of the first international mob war.
除非我漏了非常重要的线索
Unless I’ve totally missed something.
我在考布利广场酒店 为您进行现场报道
I’m live from the Copley Plaza Hotel…
刚刚在这里 发生了波士顿有史以来
where we have just been informed that the largest multiple murder…
规模最大的谋杀案
in Boston’s history has just taken place.
据称这九名死者
We have learned that there were nine victims…
都与本市臭名昭著的俄♥罗♥斯♥黑帮
all deeply involved in a notoriously violent Russian crime syndicate…
有密切的关联
right here in Boston.
任何一个你们认为 邪恶的人?
Anybody you think is evil?

Aye.
你们不觉得这样有点怪异 有点疯狂?
Don’t you think that’s a little weird, a little psycho?
你知道让我觉得我疯狂是什么 洛克?
Do you know what I think is psycho, Roc?
拥有美满家庭的好人们
It’s decent men with loving families.
每天工作回家 打开电视看新闻
They go home every day after work, and they turn on the news.
知道他们看见了什么? 强♥奸♥犯
You know what they see? They see rapists…
杀人犯 猥亵幼童犯
and murderers and child molesters.
一个个地出狱
They’re all gettin’ out of prison.
黑♥手♥党♥成员
Mafiosos…
携带20公斤海♥洛♥因♥被捕
gettin’ caught with 20 kilos…
却被予以保释 就在他妈的同一天
gettin’ out on bail the same fuckin’ day.
每个地方 每个人 都在想着一件事
And everywhere, everyone thinks the same thing-
应该有人就这么 杀了这些混♥蛋♥
that someone should just go kill those motherfuckers.
杀光他们 承认吧
Kill ’em all. Admit it.
就算是你 也有过这样的念头
Even you’ve thought about it.
你们应该出现在每个大城市里
You guys should be in every major city.
这玩意儿有够劲爆
This is some heavy shit.
和《正义先锋》一样劲 兄弟
This is like “Lone Ranger” heavy, man.
去他妈的! 太多狗屎惹毛老子我了!
Fuck it! There’s so much shit that pisses me off!
你们需要添个帮手 他妈的我受够了这种
You guys should recruit, ’cause I’m sick and fuckin’ tired…
整天被那些瘾君子 马屁精
of walkin’ down the street waitin’ for one of these crack-pipin’…
忘恩负义的小混混 使唤的生活
ass-wipin’, motherless lowlifes to get me!
哈利路亚 贾法尔
Hallelujah, Jaffar.
你们并不只是针对那些黑社会 是吗?
So you’re not just talkin’ about mob guys, right?
你们的目标还有那些 拉皮条的 卖♥♥毒品的混♥蛋♥ 对吗?
You’re talkin’ about pimps and drug dealers and all that shit, right?
是啊 没错
Oh, yeah.
操 天杀的你们每天都能开工
Fuck. You guys could do this every goddamn day.
我们有点像24小时便利店
We’re sort of like 7-Eleven.
不总是做生意 但店门永远对外开放
We’re not always doin’ business, but we’re always open.
比喻地妙极了 多想夸奖
Mmm. That is nicely put. Thank you very much.
我要把我♥干♥掉 小子
I will fuck you up, dude.
然后我们就直接从他妈的天花板 像这样
So then we go right through the fuckin’ ceiling like this-
老弟 他妈的我被你们害死了
Oh, boy. You fuckin’ guys. You ruined me.
我他妈的玩完了
I’m fuckin’ done.
一辈子的跑腿小弟
Permanent fuckin’ package boy.
谁说的? 你可以把那笔功劳算在你头上
Who said that? You can take credit on that, you know?
什么 你说真的?
What, are you serious?
是啊 去他妈的
Yeah. Fuck it.
如果你仔细想想 这是你唯一的出路 真的
If you think about it, it’s all you can do, really.
我的意思是 你总不能就这么走进去 说是我们干的
I mean, you can’t go in there and tell him it was us.
识时务者为俊杰 老弟
Climb the corporate ladder, boy.
洛克教父
Don Rocco.
去他妈的
Fuck it.
就这么办 我应得的
I’m doin’ it. I deserve it.
从中学起我就为这些肥佬办事
I’ve been workin’ for those fat bastards since I’ve been in high school.
看看这破地方 他们一直在利用我
Look at this fuckin’ place. They’re fuckin’ me, man.
他们能舔我可怜的小鸡鸡
They can suck my pathetic little dick!
而我还会先蘸上海鲜酱
And I’ll dip my nuts in marinara sauce…
就为了让这些肥佬尝尝家乡的味道
just so the fat bastards can get a taste of home while they’re at it.
去他妈的! 就这么办
Fuck it! I’m doin’ it.
就这么办! 该死的!
It is done! Shit!
该死! 该死! 我的老天爷啊!
Shit! Shit! Oh, my God!
他妈的怎么回事? 走火了!
What the fuck! I’m hit!
操!
Oh, fuck!
他妈的怎么了!
What the fuck!
我不相信他妈的居然发生了这种事!
I can’t believe that just fuckin’ happened!
它死了? 上帝啊!
Is it dead? Oh, my God!
唐娜肯定会为了她的猫大发脾气
Donna’s gonna be angry about her cat.
该死的
Shit.
谁都知道她的毒瘾有多大
She’s on every drug known to man.
她会把它卖♥♥了 就为一包粉 管她呢
She’d have sold the thing for a dime bag. Screw her.
虽然我的确觉得自己像个混♥蛋♥
I do kind of feel like an asshole, though.
是啊 洛克 刚才你看起来真的很懊悔
Yeah, Roc, you sound real remorseful there.
反正她几个星期内都不会回来
She ain’t been around in weeks anyhow.
听着 昨晚我想到一些事
Listen, something’s been botherin’ me about last night.
什么事?
What?
假如你的老板 原本就知道那儿有几个人
What if your boss knew how many fellows were supposed to be there?
你什么你在说什么? 好好想想
What are you-What are you sayin’? Think about it.
九个人 六发子弹
Nine men, six bullets.
你说他们出♥卖♥♥♥我? 的 决不可能
Think they sold me out? No way. No way.
听我说 也许他知道你能干掉那个胖子
Listen, he probably knew you’d end up nailin’ the fat guy…
或许再多一两个 但他肯定知道你不可能活着出来
maybe one or two more, but he had to know you weren’t walkin’ out of there.
想想吧 凶手当场死亡
Figure it out. The shooter’s dead at the scene.
不会有进一步调查
There’s no in-depth investigation.
不知不觉的 他妈的一切都结束了
They’ll just slide right off his fuckin’ back.
因为该死的
‘Cause what the fuck?
虽然我打心眼里爱你 兄弟 可你毕竟不是科莱昂教父
As much as I love you, man, you are not exactly Don Corleone.
不 不 那
No, no, that-
事情不是那样子的 再说 他怎么知道
That’s just not the way things are done. Besides, how does he know…
也许我不会进去 里面人太多了 然后我他妈的上完菜就离开
I just don’t get in there, see there’s too many of ’em, serve ’em their fuckin’ food-
因为他妈的那些人了解你 洛克!
Because he fuckin’ knows you, Roc!
老手不会贸然闯进去 他们懂得知难而退
A smooth hitter would have gone in there, seen it was a fuckin’ wash and slipped out.
但是你 他们知道这是你唯一的机会?
But you, he knows this is your only shot.
他妈的你等了整整十♥八♥年♥
You’ve been waitin’ 18 fuckin’ years.
不 不 不 那
No. No, no. That-That-

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!