好吧 让我们谈一桩生意
All right. Let’s talk some business here.
我认识一个坏透了的混♥蛋♥
I know a sick fuck
他让我们干掉的那些家伙看起来像祭童一样神圣
makes the ones we been doin’ look like altar boys.
我这辈子最糟的一天 当我遇到那家伙
Worst night of my life when I met this guy.
他妈的连一句话都没对我说
The guy never says a fuckin’ word to me.
我们开了25分钟的车
We’re drivin’25 minutes
没叹气 没清嗓子 什么也没有
never a sigh, no throat clearing, nothing.
对 你♥他♥妈♥的总是有道理 蠢货
Yeah, you’re always making great fuckin’ sense, you dumb bitch.
我不管
I don’t care.
他那张脸没一点表情 什么也没有
His face-blank, man. Just nothin’ there.
他干掉了整一家子
This guy takes out a whole family-
妻子 孩子 每一个人 看起来他妈的像是预订匹萨
wife, kids, everyone-like he’s ordering a fucking pizza.
清扫完毕
This house is clean.
我知道如果不配合他 倒霉的人就是我
I knew if I didn’t keep it together, it was my ass.
在他家里 有一场桥牌聚?
He has a poker game out back of his place…
每个星期六 和一群黑♥手♥党♥成员
with a bunch of wise guys every Saturday.
最糟的一天 兄弟
Worst day of my life, man.
那么 我成交
Well, I’m sold.
别担心 洛克
Don’t worry, Roc.
等我们搞定他 你感觉好的多
We’ll do this guy right, and you’ll feel a lot better.
好了
Okay.
事情是这样的
Here’s what happened.
他们在一辆停靠在街边的车子里 等着孩子离开
They waited in a parked car down the street for the kid to leave.
他走了
There he goes.
进入车♥库♥
They came in through the garage.
孩子说他骑车离开的时候 车♥库♥的门开着
The kid says he leaves it open when he takes his bike out.
他们知道妻子是看门的 她知道密♥码♥
Now they know the wife is the gatekeeper. She knows the code.
快按 女士 快按键盘
Hit the numbers, lady. Hit the numbers.
我会杀了你! 我会杀了你! 别这样! 她的手还绑着
I will kill you! I will kill you! Don’t! Her hands are taped.
为什么每次都让我扮小人?
Why do I always gotta be on bitch detail?
妻子说她不知道发生了什么 当她按下密♥码♥
The wife says she doesn’t know what happened after she hit the code.
她只记得自己倒了下去 但从她背后的烧伤印记
She just remembers going down, but judging from the burn mark on her back…
我认为她是被电击枪弄晕的
I think what they did was use a stun gun on her.
现在这些家伙知道 他们的朋友来参加桥牌?
Now this guy knows that his friend is coming to the game…
而且他们也知道这扇门只能从里面打开
and they know that this door can only be opened from the inside.
所以他们等着 等那扇门一打开
So they wait. And when that door opens…
老兄
man…
谁都没有准备
nobody’s ready for it.
恐慌 毁灭
Panic, devastation.
就像在一个该死的桶里钓鱼
This was like shootin’ fish in a friggin’ barrel.
所有人
All of ’em.
然后这些家伙躲到了桌子底下
Now these guys dove under the table.
弹道显示他们是从正面射击
The trajectory on the bullet showed that they came from straight across.
这代表其中一个凶手跪到地上
So that means one of our shooters dropped to his knees.
接着出现了其它状况 该死! 该死! 他不在这儿!
Something went wrong right here. Shit! Shit! He ain’t here!
他妈的你什么意思 他不在这儿?
Oh, what the fuck you mean, he isn’t here?
我说他不在这儿 再找 看在他妈的份上!
I mean he ain’t here! Look again, for fuck’s sake!
我他妈的知道他长什么样!
I know what the fuck he looks like!
在你后面!
Look behind ya!
狗娘
Ah! Son of a-
该死的!
Oh, shit!
杀了这个混♥蛋♥!
Shoot this motherfucker!
等等! 他妈的放了这小子!
No! Fucking let the bloke go!
放开他! 操! 上帝啊!
Let him go! Fuck! Jesus!
现在是证明自己的时候 洛克! 他妈的他杀死他
Now’s your chance to earn your stripes, Roc! He’ll fucking get killed!
是你的主意 让他加入!
It was your idea to bring him in!
其中一个凶手真是个神经病
One of these guys is a real sicko.
他认识这个人 他要他受尽折磨
He knew this man. He wanted him to suffer.
好了 洛克 现在看你的了!
All right, Roc. Now’s your chance!
干掉他! 我不想死!
You take that man! I don’t wanna die!
操♥你♥妈♥的变♥态♥! 我♥操♥!
Sick fuck! Sick fuck!
我♥操♥!
Sick fuck!
好啦 操♥你♥妈♥的 操
All right then. Fuck you, fuckin’-
现在他妈的深呼吸 就这样 洛克 你干得不赖
Now take a fuckin’ deep breath there, Roc. You did fine.
干的漂亮
It was nicely done.
他们从前门出来
They exited out the front door.
却不知道前面有什么在等着他们
They had no idea what they were in for.
现在他们面对六个人 把枪口对着他们
Now they’re starin’ at six men with guns drawn.
他妈的这是一次伏击
It was a fuckin’ ambush.
他妈的一颗重磅炸♥弹♥
This was a fuckin’ bomb…
扔在峡谷里
droppin’ on Beaver Cleaverville.
几秒钟之内 这个地方是世界末日的决战场
For a few seconds, this place was Armageddon.
一场超级枪战!
There was a firefight!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You son of a bitch!
墨夫 你没事吧?
Murph, are you all right?
混帐!
Motherfucker!
洛克 他妈的拿上袋子! 妈的! 该死! 上帝!
Roc, get the fucking bag! Fuckin’ shit! Christ!
把血弄掉! 把血弄掉! 他妈的那是什么?
Get the blood! Get the blood! What the fuck was that?
他妈的他把我的手指给崩了!
He shot my fucking finger off!
洛克 他妈的你在干吗? 他妈的快走!
Roc, what the fuck? Get the fuck out of here!
混帐! 他妈的该死!
Motherfucker! Fucking shit!
拿上袋子! 他妈的我的手指!
Get the fucking bag! My fucking finger!
他妈的该死!
Fucking shit!
也许是一个人 六把枪?
What if it was just one guy with six guns?
干吗不让我自己想 大天才?
Why don’t you let me do the thinking, huh, genius?
怎么弄个血样都这么久?
Hey, what’s taking so long with those blood samples?
我找不到合格的样本
I can’t get a good sample.
这里有一个变量 我看不出来
There’s a variable here I’m not seeing.
他们用了氨水
They used ammonia.
没有一点样本是好的 操!
None of this is any good. Fuck!
知道那代表了什么? 即使我们有了嫌疑犯
You know what that means? Even if we get suspects in the case…
也查不出一丁点东西 什么也没有!
we got nothin’, nothin’, nothin’!
操! 他妈的那些人是谁?
Fuck! Who the fuck are they?
他妈的我这辈子还没碰上过这种事!
I’ve never seen any fucking thing like this in my fucking life!
他妈的那些人究竟是谁?
Who the fuck are they?
他妈的那个人是谁 洛克? 他妈的我知道你认识他 别想撒谎
Who the fuck was he, Rocco? I know you fucking know, so don’t even start.
你♥妈♥的♥! 我告诉你我从没见过那家伙!
Fuck you! I told you I never saw him before!
他妈的那家伙肯定认识你!
Well, he sure as fuck knew you!
操♥你♥妈♥的! 我♥操♥你们!
Fuck you! Fuck you both!
是吗? 别现在才开始向我们撒谎!
Yeah? Don’t start lying to us now!
他妈的我们三个像是菜鸟!
We’re fuckin’ three amateurs here!
我有信心我们的调查
I’m confident that their investigation will end…
将随着嫌犯的拘捕到案而尽快结束
in the apprehension of the suspects.
真♥他♥妈♥的糟糕 什么? 什么 就那家伙?
Fuckin’ hell. What? What, that guy?
就是他帮我们 在柴可夫那个案子里洗清了罪名
That’s the guy that got us off the hook with the Checkov thing.
他是个聪明人 他们什么证据都没有
And he’s one smart man. They got nothin’.
这家伙很厉害 即使他还没查到我们头上 将来他也
Well, this guy is very sharp. If he hasn’t figured us out yet, he will.
我打赌他会查出来 那么 他妈的我们就让他没这个机会去查
You bet your ass he will. Well, I’d say that makes him a lia-fuckin’-bility.
不能动他 他是个好人
He isn’t to be touched. He’s a good man.
好吧 随便你们
Okay, whatever.
不 全都不对 戴维? 德拉
No, that’s all wrong. David Della-
我漏掉了
I missed it.
保罗 你已经喝得够多了 你确定还要
Paul, you’ve already had quite a bit. Are you sure you wanna-
快倒酒 他妈的你这个娘娘腔
Just pour the drink, you fairy fuck.
我盯着你呢
Whew! I smell you.
墨夫
Hey, Murph.
别搞这什么狗屁晨祷了
This early mornin’ church shit’s gotta go.
我们必须早上来 你知道的 我们正在潜逃中
We have to go in the mornin’. We’re on the lam now, you know.
照我说的做 听见没?
You’re gonna do what I say, got it?
好吧 真抱歉得让你看这个
Yes. I’m sorry you’re gonna have to see this.
别回头 我什么也没看见
Don’t look at me. I didn’t see any-
闭嘴 他妈的闭上你的嘴
Shut up. Shut the fuck up.
别这样做 我的孩子
Don’t do this, my son.
难道你对上帝没有丝毫敬畏?
Have you no fear of God?
我就是为了他才这么做 他妈的现在打开它 神父
That’s who I’m doin’ this for. Now open the fuckin’ thing, Father.
神父 我就站在这儿
Father, I’ll do you right here.
上帝宽恕我的灵魂
God have mercy on my soul.
你这个小混♥蛋♥ 快放开他 否则我他妈的在这里就做了你
You little fuck, let him go, or I’ll drop you right fuckin’ now.
好的 冷静 他害死我们的 兄弟
Okay, just calm down. He could hurt us, brother.
他会破坏整件事情 你放开他
He could ruin the whole thing. You let him go…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!