我来问你几个简单的问题
Answer me honestly or I swear to God Im gonna kill you.
你要老实交待 否则我发誓一定杀了你
Give me something. Theyre on it!
德尔塔 快向我汇报情况 他们正在找! 他们正在找!
Whos Pamela Landy?
帕梅拉·兰蒂是谁?
Shes a task force chief. Is she running Treadstone?
她是一个特别行动组的负责人 现在是不是她在负责”踏脚石”?
No, shes the deputy director. Why is she trying to kill me?
不 她是个副手 她为什么要杀我?
An officer tried to make a buy off of one of her ops.
上个星期 她的手下跟一个线人进行一桩交易
He was trying to sell out a mole. And? You got to him before we did.
线人好像原本打算出♥卖♥♥♥什么情报 但是让你捷足先登了
I killed him? You left a print.
我杀了他? 你留下了指纹
They were partial prints that trace back to Treadstone.
他们通过部分指纹查到了”踏脚石” 然后查到是你
That is insane. Why do this? Why come back now?
荒谬 你为什么要这样做?为什么现在又回来?
Landy will find… Just stop.
兰蒂会找到… 住口 住口
Last week I was 4000 miles away in India watching Marie die.
上个星期 我在4000英里外的印度 看着玛丽死去
They came for me and they killed her instead.
他们是来杀我的 却要了她的命
This ends now.
现在结束了
Find her.
找到她!
Why are you trying to frame me?
你们想要我♥干♥什么? 你们为什么要陷害我?
I’m only here because of Paris. Abbott… Who’s Abbott?
求你了 是艾博特把我拉来的 谁是艾博特?
Conklins boss. He shut down Treadstone.
康克林的老板 是他…他关掉了”踏脚石”
Is he in Berlin? Yes.
他现在在柏林吗? 是的
Did he run Treadstone?
他负责”踏脚石”?
Did he run Treadstone? Yes. Conklin reported to him.
他负责”踏脚石”? 是的 康克林是他的下属
Please. Please, I swear…
求你 求你了 我发誓…
What was Landy buying? What files?
兰蒂要买♥♥的是什么东西? 什么样的情报? 康克林…有关康克林的
Stuff on Conklin. It was something to do with a Russian politician.
好像和一个俄♥国♥政客有关
Neski. What are you talking about?
奈斯基 什…什么?你说什么?
Training is over.
训练结束…训练结束… 训练结束…
When was I here in Berlin? What?
我…我什么时候来过柏林?
For Treadstone. I did a job here. When?
你在说什么? 我曾经在这儿为”踏脚石”执行过一次任务
No. You never worked in Berlin.
什么时候? 不 你以前从没在柏林执行过任务
My first job. You know my file.
我的第一次任务 在柏林 你知道我的档案的
Youve never worked Berlin. My first job!
你从没在柏林执行过任务 我的第一次任务!
No, your first assignment was Geneva. You fucking people!
不 你的第一次任务是在日内瓦 你们这帮混♥蛋♥
I swear! I know I was here, Nicky!
我发誓! 我发誓! 我知道我来过这里 妮基!
Its not in your file. I know I was here!
你的档案里没有! 我知道我来过这儿!
Its not in your file, I swear. Oh, please!
没有 我发誓…哦 求你了!
Pam, I want to show you something. Alexanderplatz.
帕姆 你看 这是亚历山大广场
tunnels, all converging in a 5block radius.
一共三层 15条隧♥道♥ 向外辐射到半径5个街区的范围内15
Here. Luftschutzbunker, an old war shelter.
那里 拉夫茨舒尔兹地堡 是一个旧的战时避难所
How many men are there? Two. The rest are searching.
外面有多少人? 两个正从后面楼梯下来 其余的成扇形搜索
Whats our security situation here? Where?
我们这的安全状况如何? 哪里 “这里”?地面?
In the building. Check stairwells, hallways, everything.
这里 就这栋楼 检查所有一切 楼梯 走廊和其它所有地方
Done.
好的
OK, lets go public. Release his photo to the Berlin police.
好吧 索性公开吧 把他的照片交给柏林警方
And check out his story about India. Im on it.
还要查一下他在印度的女友 我马上去办
Youre in a big puddle of shit and you dont have the shoes for it.
你麻烦大了 帕梅拉 而且你没法摆平
He didnt know anything about Berlin. He knew Nicky was wearing a wire.
他说他不知道任何有关柏林的事情 他知道妮基戴着窃听器
He didnt sound like a man in control.
你难道不觉得他是故意那么说的吗? 听起来他不像是个被我控制的人
We know he was in Berlin. .
我们知道他来过柏林
His mind is broken. We broke it. And now..
他的脑子坏了! 是我们搞坏的 而且现在…
Terminate him? Youve been pushing that agenda…
现在怎么样?干掉他? 自从我们来这里以后你一直急着想要干掉他
He also said you were running Treadstone. Bourne knows something.
他还说你负责”踏脚石” 我们也应该相信这个么? 我确信伯恩知道些什么
He knows that youre after him.
他知道你在找他
In the interest of selfpreservation, you might start with that.
而且他知道自我保护 你也应该知道
Check on those photos. Have they gone out?
查一下那些照片 他们走了么?
I need to show you something.
我有些东西给你看
All right. My box works done but I wanted to show you before Landy.
我这块的工作已经做完了 但是在向兰蒂汇报之前 我想先给您看看
Came here last night
昨晚我又来这儿看了一下…
because none of this makes sense.
因为我觉得这里有问题
Conklin was a nut. But a traitor?
我同意你的看法…康克林是个疯子 但如果说他是叛徒
I just cant get there. What do you have, Danny?
我不敢苟同 你发现什么了 丹尼?
You put a 4gram Kel on here, its gonna take out power to the building.
好吧 在这里放上炸♥药♥ 就会摧毁大厦的电力系统
Two charges were supposed to go off.
你知道这点
The 2nd one, the one over here, didnt go off.
这儿有两个爆♥炸♥装置 本该同时引爆的 而这边这个并没有爆♥炸♥
Firstly, this is nothing. Its a subline for the breaker above.
首先 这条线没用 这是上面那个断路器的副线
Second, why put the charge all the way down here?
其次 为什么要在这儿放上第二个爆♥炸♥装置?
If youre good enough to get in here, youd know you dont need this.
如果你有本事进来安放炸♥弹♥ 你应该知道这个爆♥炸♥装置是没必要的
Bourne would know.
伯恩肯定知道
It was staged? Is it a slam dunk? No.
是故意弄成这样的? 看起来像是
But what if somebody were covering their tracks by blaming Conklin and Bourne?
要是有人想通过诬陷康克林和伯恩 来掩盖自己的罪行呢?
What if Bourne didnt have anything to do with this?
要是伯恩根本和这件事没有关系呢?
Show me again. All right.
再演示一遍 好的
Well, you put…
好的 你把…
Pull over. Hes getting out.
靠边停车 他要出来了
This is not a drill, soldier. We clear on that?
士兵 这次不是训练 清楚吗?
This is a live project and you are go.
这次可是来真的 行动吧
Well see you on the other side.
我们在另一头会合
Good evening. How can I help? I want a room for the night.
晚上好 先生 需要帮忙吗? 我想要个房♥间过夜
Do you have a reservation? No.
您预订了吗? 没有
Actually, is room 6♥4♥5 available? Ive stayed there before.
实际上 我想住6♥4♥5房♥间 我以前在那住过
Im sorry, sir, that room is occupied. How about room 6♥4♥4?
很抱歉 先生 那个房♥间已经有人了 6♥4♥4怎么样?
Its right across the hall.
就在6♥4♥5对面
Sir?
先生?
Thats fine. Thank you.
6♥4♥4? 好的 谢谢6♥4♥4?
I just need your passport and a signature right here, please.
请出示您的护照 在这里签字
Have a nice night.
祝您晚间愉快
Yes
是的
Berlin Police
柏林警♥察♥
Where? Brecker Hotel.
在哪儿? 布莱克酒店
OK, were there. Take the van!
好的 我们马上就到 把车开过来!
Brecker. How far? About 6 minutes.
布莱克酒店?多远? 大概5 6分钟
Hi!

Hi!
嗨!
Congratulations, soldier.
祝贺你 士兵
Training is over.
训练结束
Polizei! Polizei!
警♥察♥! 警♥察♥!
Go!
行动!
T恤 黑色裤子Black coat, possibly leather, dark Tshirt, dark pants.
黑色外套 可能是皮的 黑色
The cops wanna corral all the guests together and check em out one by one.
警♥察♥要把所有客人集中 一个一个检查
That will really work.
很好
Whats he doing here? Maybe he just wanted to stay the night.
他到这里来干什么? 也许只是想过夜
Polizei!
警♥察♥!
Polizei! Polizei!
警♥察♥! 警♥察♥!
Polizei! Polizei!
警♥察♥! 警♥察♥!
Polizei! Polizei!
警♥察♥! 警♥察♥!
They missed him? Yeah, so far.
没抓到? 是的 还没有
But they found Nicky. Bourne let her go.
但是他们发现了妮基 她回维斯丁了 伯恩把她放了
He let her go? Yeah.
把她放了? 是的
Wheres Danny Zorn? He ought to head over there and debrief her.
丹尼·索恩在哪儿? 他应该过去给她录口供的
Why did Bourne come here?
伯恩为什么来这里?
We dont know yet. Landys in one of the rooms.
我们还不知道 兰蒂在上面的一个房♥间里
Shell call you when shes done.
她说完事后给你打电♥话♥
OK.
好的
I think Ill, er, take a cab back to the hotel.
我想…我还是打车回酒店吧
So the room he checked into was across the hall.
那么 他住的是大厅对面的那个房♥间
en

Why would he come in here?
他为什么到这来?
What are you thinking? I recognise this room from a photo.
你在想什么? 我认得这房♥间 在哪张照片上见过
There was a chalk outline here, around the body of Vladimir Neski.
这里曾经是一句尸体的粉笔轮廓线 弗拉迪米尔·奈斯基的尸体
This is where his wife killed him?
他妻子就是在这杀了他?
Do you still think his wife killed him?
你还认为是他妻子杀了他?
Guess he got out through this window.
他可能是从这个窗子出去的
We just got word from the Berlin police.
我们刚从柏林警方得到消息
They found Danny Zorns body.
他们发现了丹尼·索恩的尸体
I want you two to stay on Bourne. Check everything thats out there.
我要你们俩继续查伯恩 检查所有的东西
Call Abbott, tell him to wait for me in his hotel.
打电♥话♥给艾博特 告诉他在酒店等我
Im coming to see him.
我马上去见他
Da. Its me.
喂 是我
Theyre onto Neski.
他们开始查奈斯基的案子了
This is not a clean phone. They prove nothing without Bourne.
这个电♥话♥不安全 没有伯恩他们什么都证明不了
Kill Bourne and you kill this investigation.

1
2
3
4
5
前一篇文章谍影重重3
下一篇文章谍影重重
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!