– 三个臭皮匠,开始干活喽 – 这就开始了?就咱们仨?
Three of a kind, let’s do this. That’s it? Three guys?
还有两个在楼顶,每人分一份 五份可不是小数
Two guys on the roof. Every guy gets a share. Five shares is plenty.
六份,别把策划人给忘了
Six shares. Don’t forget the guy who planned the job.
他可倒好 出了个小主意,就想坐着白吃
He thinks he can sit it out and still take a slice.
– 我知道为什么大家叫他“小丑” – 为什么?
– I know why they call him the Joker. Why do they call him the Joker?
– 听说他喜欢化妆? – 化妆?
I heard he wears makeup. Makeup?
对,用来吓唬人的 比如说,战妆(战斗前涂脸的油彩)
Yeah, to scare people. You know, war paint.
所有人都给我举手低头!
All right, everybody, hands up, heads down!
我再说一遍! 举手,低头!
I said, hands up, heads down!
过来,伙计 我来提点钱
Let’s go, pal, I’m making a withdrawal here.
– 没听见啊,举起手! – 别!
– I said, hands up! – No!
找到报♥警♥器了
Here comes the silent alarm.
这就废了它
And there it goes.
低头!
Heads down!
我说,小妞 别跟我装缩头乌龟
All right, tootsie, you’re taking a dive with me.
– 趴下!给我趴下! – 别伤害我!
– Down! I said, stay down there! Don’t hurt me!
奇怪,竟然没打911 打的是一个私人号♥码
Funny, it didn’t dial 911. It was trying to reach a private number.
– 有问题吗? – 没,已经搞定了
Is it a problem? No, I’m done here.
给我蹲下!蹲下!
Sit down! Down!
蹲下!都给我蹲下!
Down! I said, stay down there!
除了握紧自己的小命…
Obviously we don’t want you doing anything with your hands…
两只手最好什么都别干
…other than holding on for dear life.
趴到地上! 趴到地上别动!
On the ground! Stay on the ground!
谁也别动!都别动!
Nobody make a move! Nobody! Stay down!
嗨?
Yeah!
知道你们在偷谁的钱吗?
You have any idea who you’re stealing from?
– 你们这帮人死定了 – 他没子弹了,对不?
– You and your friends are dead. He’s out, right?
怎么…?
What…?
你♥他♥妈♥会不会数数?!
Where did you learn to count?
用五千伏的高压电做保护网…
They wired this thing up with like 5000 volts.
这他妈是什么银行?
What kind of bank does that?
黑帮银行 难怪他们都说小丑是个疯子
A Mob bank. I guess the Joker’s as crazy as they say.
拆警报的小子哪去了?
Where’s the alarm guy?
老大说他搞定之后,就把他做了
Boss told me when the guy was done, I should take him out.
少一个人分钱,对吧?
One less share, right?
真有趣,他也这么跟我说的
Funny, he told me something similar.
他什么?不!不!
He what? No! No!
钱还真♥他♥妈♥多!
That’s a lot of money.
如果小丑够聪明的话 他真该让咱们开辆大点的车来
If this Joker guy was so smart, he’d have had us bring a bigger car.
我敢说小丑交待过 一旦装完钱,就让你杀了我
I’m betting the Joker told you to kill me soon as we loaded the cash.
不,不,不 我要杀的是大巴司机
No, no, no, I kill the bus driver.
大巴司机?
Bus driver?
什么大巴司机?
What bus driver?
学校放学了,该撤了
School’s out. Time to go.
这小子看样子没气了
That guy’s not getting up, is he?
钱真♥他♥妈♥多啊!
That’s a lot of money.
其他人怎么了?
What happened to the rest of the guys?
你以为你很聪明?
You think you’re smart, huh?
花钱雇你们的人…
The guy that hired youse…
会让你的下场跟他们一样
…he’ll just do the same to you.
这城里的坏人向来是很讲原则的
Oh, criminals in this town used to believe in things.
荣誉…
Honor…
尊重…
…respect.
看看你,你能讲什么原则?
Look at you. What do you believe in, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥讲什么原则?
What do you believe in?!
我的原则就是 杀不死你的东西,会让你变得…
I believe whatever doesn’t kill you simply makes you…
更加怪异
…stranger.
市长先生,人们选举了您 来为这个城市除暴安良
Mr. Mayor, you were elected in a campaign to clean up the city.
– 您打算什么时候开始呢? – 我的人已经开始了
– When are you gonna start? I already have.
您是说蝙蝠侠?
Like this Batman.
据说他干得不错 坏人们闻风丧胆
We’re hearing he’s doing good, criminals are running scared.
– 不,老兄,今晚不行 – 怎么不行?你还迷信啊?
– No, man. I don’t like it tonight. – What are you, superstitious?
你中头彩的机会都比碰到他的机会大 (指蝙蝠侠)
You got more chance of winning the Powerball than running into him.
并非如此,重案组的人 已经查出眉目了
That’s not true. Our men in the Major Crimes Unit are close to an arrest.
嘿,乌尔茨 市长说你就快抓到蝙蝠侠了
Hey, Wuertz, mayor says you’re closing in on the Batman.
调查已经上了轨道
The investigation is ongoing.
除暴安良并非是一朝一夕的事
The process of cleaning up the streets is a long one.
我在竞选的时候 曾经承诺过…
I pledged in my campaign, uh, to have…
队长,没想过再去看看老婆?
Ever intending to see your wife again, lieutenant?
我以为你回家照顾你母亲去了,探长
I thought you had to go look after your mother, detective.
我把她送回医院了
Checked her back into the hospital.
对不起
I’m sorry.
– 他还是没出现? – 他经常这样
– So he hasn’t shown up? – He often doesn’t.
我就是想告诉别人 外面有个蝙蝠侠
I like reminding everybody he’s out there.
他为什么不来?
Why wouldn’t he come?
最好是…
Hopefully…
…因为他很忙
…because he’s busy.
看来我们带狗带对了
That’s why we bring dogs.
– 我的小王子 – 求你了
– My little princes. Please.
求求你们,我的嘴里好像有东西在爬 求你把它弄出来吧
Please, they’re crawling in my mouth. Please, I beg you, get them off.
看看你的货把我的客人搞成什么样
Look what your drugs do to my customers.
买♥♥者自酌
Buyer beware.
我告诉过你 我的货能让你神游一番
I told you my compound would take you places.
我可没说过去哪神游
I never said they’d be places you wanted to go.
我做生意,全靠回头客
My business, repeat customers.
你不喜欢我们的货…
You don’t like what I have to offer…
可以找别人
…you can buy from someone else.
不过你最好保佑他 还没成蝙蝠侠的刀下鬼
Assuming Batman left anyone to buy from.
我的狗可是饿坏了
My dogs are hungry.
真可惜,就你一个可喂啊
Pity there’s only one of you.
– 什么…? – 那不是蝙蝠侠
What…? That’s not him.
快放狗!
Loose the dogs!
这个是了
That’s more like it.
别再让我看到你
Don’t let me find you out here again.
– 我们只是想帮你 – 用不着你们帮
– We’re trying to help you. I don’t need help.
我看未必
Not my diagnosis.
谁给你的权利? 你跟我有什么区别?
What gives you the right? What’s the difference between you and me?
我从不戴什么冰球护具
I’m not wearing hockey pads.
所有人都退后!
Everybody back now!
他不能一直隐藏自己的面目
He can’t resist showing us his face.
他的白妆下到底隐藏着什么
What’s he hiding under that makeup?
麻烦你们等下再进来好吗?
Uh, can we get a minute, people, please?
又是他,还有谁?
Him again. Who are the others?
又一群乌合之众
Another bunch of smalltimers.
是我给你的可追踪钞票?
Some of the marked bills I gave you.
我的人已经在他们那儿买♥♥了不少货
My detectives have been making drug buys with them.
这间银行是黑帮的又一个金库 算起来有五个了
This bank was another drop for the Mob. That makes five.
– 我们已经查出赃款所在了 – 该出手了
– We found the bulk of their dirty cash. – Time to move in.
必须同时围剿所有银行 动用特种部队,后备增援
We’d have to hit all banks simultaneously. SWAT teams, backup.
小丑怎么办?
What about this Joker guy?
你是要一棵树,还是一片森林? 让他再多活两天
One man or the entire Mob? He can wait.
新上任的检察官听说之后 也想插手这事
When the new DA hears about this, he’ll want in.
– 你相信他吗? – 想不让他插手很难
– Do you trust him? – Be hard to keep him out.
听说他跟你一样固执
I hear he’s as stubborn as you are.
韦恩企业 私人财产 请勿擅闯
Be nice when Wayne Manor’s rebuilt.
等韦恩庄园重建之后就好了
You can swap not sleeping in a penthouse…
公♥寓♥的床和庄园的床 睡哪张,不睡哪张…到时你任选
…for not sleeping in a mansion.
每次你自己缝伤口 都搞得一踏糊涂
Whenever you stitch yourself up, you do make a bloody mess.
吃一堑,长一智嘛
Yeah. It makes me learn from my mistakes.
你现在对绣花肯定很有经验
You ought to be pretty knowledgeable by now, then.
我的盔甲
My armor.
它太重了 我的动作需要更快
I’m carrying too much weight. I need to be… I need to be faster.
福克斯先生肯定能帮上忙
I’m sure Mr. Fox can oblige.
– 你是不是让老虎咬了? – 是条狗
– Did you get mauled by a tiger? – It was a dog.
– 啊? – 好大一条狗
– Huh? – It was a big dog.
阿尔弗雷德,昨晚又有几个 冒充蝙蝠侠的,还带着枪
There were more copycats last night, Alfred, with guns.
不如雇了他们 周末给自己放个假?
Why not hire them, take the weekend off?
我的初衷是“鼓舞民众”…
That wasn’t exactly what I had in mind…
可不是这样
…when I said I wanted to inspire people.
我知道
I know.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
前一篇文章音乐之声
下一篇文章燃情岁月
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!