光明节快乐
Happy Hanukkah.
1944年1月1日,星期六
Saturday, the first of January, 1944.
又一个新年到来了……
Another new year has begun…
我们发觉我们还藏在这里
and we find ourselves still in our hiding place.
我们藏在这里已经一年五个月零二十五天了
We have been here now for one year, five months and 25 days.
其中一个成员离开了
One of our family has left us.
毛刺跑掉了
Mouschi ran away.
我们都消瘦了
We’re all a little thinner.
范·戴恩先生的各种议论还是象过去一样猛烈
The Van Daans’discussions are as violent as ever.
妈妈仍然不理解我,不过我也一样不理解她
Mother still doesn’t understand me, but then, I don’t understand her either.
然而,有一个很大的变化,我自己的变化
There is one great change, however. A change in myself.
我曾经在哪里读到过,象我这个年龄的女孩,总是感觉……
I read somewhere that girls of my age don’t feel quite certain of themselves…
在内心深处变得不安分……
that they become quiet within…
并且开始想着在身体中发生的奇迹
and begin to think of the miracle that is taking place in their bodies.
我想我身上发生的一切都太美妙了
I think that what is happening to me is so wonderful.
不仅仅是外表能看到的,还有内在发生的一切
Not only what can be seen, but what is taking place inside.
每次变化发生的时候,我就拥有了一个甜蜜的秘密……
Each time it has happened, I feel I have a sweet secret…
我渴望再次感觉到秘密的时刻
and I long for the time when I shall feel that secret within me again.
安妮,彼得
Annele. Peter.
一个惊喜,卡勒先生和米耶普来了
A wonderful surprise. Mr. Kraler and Miep are here.
哦,谢谢。你们可以不必来的
Oh, thank you. You shouldn’t have come.
你们至少该给你们自己留一天
You should have at least one day to yourselves.
别那么说。见到他们太好了
Don’t say that. It’s so wonderful to see them.
-那是什么?那是什么? -卡勒先生
– What is it? What is it? – Mr. Kraler.
-新年快乐,达索尔先生。 -新年快乐
– Happy New Year, Mr. Dussel. – Happy New Year.
-你好吗,玛戈特,感觉好点了吧? -我很好
– How are you, Margot? Feeling better? – I’m all right.
我们用各种药把她填满了
We filled her full of every kind of pill…
所以她不咳嗽弄出噪音了
so she won’t cough and make a noise.
看米耶普给我们带来什么了。 一只蛋糕
Look what Miep has brought us. A cake.

Mmm.
-蛋糕。 -是啊
– Cake. – Well.
-我拿些盘子。 -谢谢你,米耶普
– I’ll get some plates. – Thank you, Miepia.
你肯定把好几个星期定量的糖用了
You must have used all of your sugar rations for weeks.
多漂亮啊,不是吗?
It’s beautiful, isn’t it?
从我上次见到蛋糕,都好几个世纪了
It’s ages since I’ve even seen a cake.
从去年你买♥♥了一个以后就没见过,记得吗?
Not since you brought the one last year, remember?
上面写着“1943年和平”……
It had “Peace in 1943” written on…
“1944年和平”
“Peace in 1944.”
-你知道和平一定会到来。 -给你
– Peace has to come sometime, you know. – Here you are.
–你知道和平一定会到来。 -给你
– Peace has to come sometime, you know. – Here you are.
那么,我们一共几个人?
Now, how many of us are there?
-不用算我们,谢谢。 -哦,得算
– None for me, thank you. – Oh, you must.
来吧,米耶普
Please, Miep.
好。还有一,二,三…我们七个人
Good. That leaves one, two, three… seven of us.
八个。和往常一样
Eight. The same as it always is.
我没算玛戈特。我担♥保♥玛戈特一点也不会吃
I left Margot out. I take it for granted Margot won’t eat any.
-为什么她不吃啊? -我想吃点对她没有坏处
– Why wouldn’t she? – I think it won’t harm her.
好吧,好吧。我只是不想让她再咳嗽
All right, all right. I just didn’t want her to start coughing again.
弗兰克太太,请切蛋糕吧
And, please, Mrs. Frank should cut the cake.
-你什么意思? -啊,弗兰克太太分东西更好
– What do you mean? – Well, Mrs. Frank divides things better.
-你到底要说什么? -得了,我们在浪费时间
-Just what are you trying to say? – Forget it. We’re wasting time.
不,不。我难道是一直分配不公吗?
No, no. Don’t I always give everybody exactly the same?
-我不公吗? -得了,卡里
– Don’t I? – Forget it, Kerli.
不,我要解释。我不公吗?
No, I want an answer. Don’t I?
不,不,不。你分配的很公平
Yes. Yes, yes. Everybody gets exactly the same.
除了给范·戴恩先生稍微多一点
Except Mr. Van Daan gets a little bit more.
-说谎。她总是平均切。 -范·戴恩先生,请不要这样
– That’s a lie. She always cuts the same. – Mr. Van Daan, please.
你看,米耶普,一小块糖蛋糕把我们弄成什么样了?
You see, Miep, what a little sugar cake does to us?
我们都迷住了
It goes right to our heads.
-给你,弗兰克太太。 -谢谢
– Here you are, Mrs. Frank. – Thank you.
-你肯定一点也不要? -肯定
– You sure you won’t have any? – Very sure.
-米耶普? -真的不要,谢谢
– Miep? – No, thank you. Really.
-切蛋糕。 -好
-Cut the cake. – All right.
谢谢,彼得
Thank you, Peter.
这是你的,彼得
That’s yours, Peter.
或许毛刺回来了
Maybe Mouschi went back to our house.
你在那熬过吗?你认为你能吗?
Do you ever get over there? Do you think that you could?
我恐怕在毛刺离开的一星期,彼得……
I’m afraid with him gone a week, Peter…
你就死心吧。有人已经把毛只猫当做腹中餐了
Make up your mind. Already someone has had a big nice meal from that cat.
-嗯,真好吃,米耶普。 -好吃
– Mmm, it’s delicious, Miep. – Delicious.
那么,我必须走了,晚上有个聚会
Well, I must run. There’s a party tonight.
太棒了
How heavenly.
记住每个人穿的……
Remember now what everyone’s wearing…
每一样你吃的,明天好告诉我们
and what you have to eat and everything so you can tell us tomorrow.
我会向你详细汇报。再见,各位
I’ll give you a full report. Good-bye, everyone.
-再见。 -再见,米耶普
– Good-bye. – Good-bye, Miep.
嘿,等一下。有件事要你帮一下
Hey,just a minute. There’s something I’d like you to do for me.
普提,你要去哪?
Putti, where are you going?
普提,你要做什么?
Putti, what are you gonna do?
普提
Putti.
不,不,不。你怎么敢拿那件大衣
No, no, no. Don’t you dare take that coat.
有什么不对劲吗?
What is wrong?
爸爸说他要卖♥♥了她的真皮大衣
father says he’s gonna sell her fur coat.
因为那件大衣,她都发疯了
She’s crazy about that old fur coat.
-那是我的。我爸爸留给我的大衣。 -给我大衣
-It’s mine. My father gave me that coat. -I want the coat.
-你,你没有权利。 -把手松开
– No, you have no right. – Get your hands off it.
还有人会……傻到……
Is it possible that anyone can… be silly enough…
在这种时候操心一件真皮大衣?
to worry about a fur coat at a time like this?
不关你的事
It’s none of your darn business.
-要是你再说一次…… -彼得
– And if you say one more thing… – Peter.
只是……
Just a…
讨论了一下卖♥♥这件大衣的事情
little discussion on the advisability of selling this coat.
我常常提醒范·戴恩太太……
As I have often reminded Mrs. Van Daan…
外面还有那么多需要衣服的人,留着大衣是很自私的
it’s selfish to keep it when people outside are in such need of clothing.
所以,你看能不能帮我卖♥♥了大衣
So if you please to sell it for us.
会卖♥♥个好价钱
It should fetch a good price.
顺便说一下,能帮我带些烟吗?
And by the way, would you get me cigarettes?
我不在乎什么烟。能弄到的尽管弄
I don’t care what kind they are. Get all you can.
很难弄到,范·戴恩先生
It is very difficult to get them, Mr. Van Daan.
不过我会试试。再见
But I will try. Good-bye.
-再见。 -再见,米耶普
– Good-bye. – Bye, Miep.
弗兰克先生,可以和你谈谈吗?
Mr. Frank, could I talk to you?
发生什么事情了吗,卡勒先生?发生什么事情了?
Something’s happened, hasn’t it, Mr. Kraler? What’s happened?
是一件与这里的人相关的事情,我们最好都听听
If it is something that concerns us here, we’d better all hear it.
-孩子们…… -他们想象的……
– The children… – What they’d imagine…
会比任何现实都变得更糟
would be worse than any reality.
有一个男人在储藏室。他叫卡尔。你认识他
It is a man in the storeroom. His name is Karl. You knew him.
有一天他来到办公室。他关上门然后问我……
One day he came to the office. He closed the door and asked me…
“你有你的朋友弗兰克先生的消息吗?”
“What do you hear from your friend Mr. Frank?”
我告诉他有传闻说你在瑞士
I told him there was a rumor that you were in Switzerland.
他说他也听到传闻了,但是他认为我了解得更多
He said he had heard that rumor too, but he thought I might know something more.
我没当回事。我……我尽力把那件事忘了
I did not pay much attention. I… I tried to forget it.
然后昨天……
And then yesterday…
我们走出储藏室
we were coming out of the storeroom out there.
下楼去办公室
I had started down to the office.
我回头一看
I looked back.
他正站着,盯着书架
He was standing, staring at the bookcase.
他说,“我想我记得有个门通到这儿。
He said, “I thought I remember a door up here.
这儿没有门通向阁楼吗?”
Was not there a door here leading to the loft?”
然后他向我要更多的钱。一周加二十吉尔特
Then he asked me for more money. Twenty gilders more a week.
-敲诈。 -二十吉尔特?适度的敲诈
Blackmail. – Twenty gilders? Very modest blackmail.
那才刚刚开始
That’s just the beginning.
你知道我怎么想吗?
You know what I think?
他就是那天晚上来楼下的窃贼
He’s the thief who was down there that night.
那就是为什么他知道我们在这里
That’s how he knows we’re here.
会怎样啊?你怎样答复他的?
How was it left? What did you tell him?
我告诉他我考虑一下
I told him I had to think about it.
我该怎么办?给他钱?
What shall I do? Pay him the money?
找个机会解雇他,还是怎么的?
Take a chance on firing him or what?
-我不知道。 -看在老天份上,别解雇他
– I do not know. – For heaven’s sakes, don’t fire him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!