章节一 去红石镇的最后一辆车
Chapter One Last Stage to Red Rock
还有位置坐个人不
Got room for one more?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 他们是怎么回事
Who the hell are you, and what happened to them?
沃伦·马奎斯少校 前美国骑兵
Names Major Marquis Warren former U.S. Cavalry.
现在是法♥院♥的雇员
Currentrly I’m a servant of the court.
抓一些坏人去交易
Trying to bringing a coupla’ no-goods into market.
我口袋里有关于他们的文件
I got paperwork on ’em in my pocket.
你抓他们去红石镇
You taking them into Red Rock?
我觉得你也想去那 是吧
I figure that’s where you headed, right?
我这一路上过来 无休止的暴风雪在我身后下了三小时了
That damblasted blizzards been on our ass for the last three hours.
我们估计没可能在它赶上咱们之前到达红石镇了
Ain’t no way we gonna make it all the way to Red Rock ‘fore it catches us.
所以你是赶着去明妮的男装店咯
So ya’ hightailing it halfway to Minnie’s Haberdashery?
对的
You know I am.
-我能上车不 等等…-烟鬼…
-May I come aboard? -Well smoke…
上不上得我决定
it up to me, yes.
-但是也不由我决定 -那由谁决定
-But it ain’t up to me. -Who’s it up to?
马车里的这家伙说了算
Fella in the wagon.
马车里的家伙对多个人没意见吧
Fella’ in the wagon not partial to company?
那人他为了自己的私人旅途付了钱
Fella’ in the wagon he paid for a private trip.
我只是想告诉你…
And I’m here to tell ya’…
他为了隐私付了好多钱
he paid a pretty penny for privacy.
所以你要是想跟我们一起去明妮那咯
So if you wanna’ go to Minnie’s with us…
-你得跟他说去 -好吧…
-you gotta’ talk to him. -Well…
我这不去了嘛
that’s what I’ll do.
等等 黑伙计
Hold it black fella’!
你靠近之前
‘fore you approach,
你带上你的两把枪 然后把它们放在那边石头上
you take them two guns of yours and lay them on that rock over yonder.
把双手举过你的帽子
Then you raise both your hands way above your hat.
再靠近
Then you approach….
像黑糖黏住般缓慢地过来
molasses-like.
真够相信人的 是吧
Real trusting fella’, huh?
没那么相信
Not so much.
把枪放下吧
Put them down.
走过来
Come on ahead.
该死 我说了把手举过你的帽子
I said way above your hat, god dammit.
现在上前来吧
Now come forward.
这样差不多远了
That’s far enough.
我会很固执的 我认识你 黑伙计
I’ll be dogged, you black fella’ i know.
行了 叫沃伦什么 对吧
Col. Something Warren, right?
沃伦·马奎斯少校
Major Marquis Warren.
我也认识你
I know you too.
我们曾经在[田纳西州]查塔努加 一起吃过牛排
We shared a steak dinner once upon a time in Chattanooga.
绞刑者 鲁斯·约翰
You John Ruth, The Hangman.
是我是我
That be me.
-都过去多久了 -上次吃牛排至今
-How longs that been? -Since that steak?
八个月了
Eight months.
所以你跟我解释一下
So why don’t you explain to me…
一个非洲裔赏金猎人在下着大雪的
what an african bounty hunter’s doing wandering
怀俄明州中部瞎逛什么
around in the snow in the middle of Wyoming.
我正尝试带一些有赏金的人去红石镇
I’m trying to get a coupla’ of bounty’s to Red Rock.
所以你还在干活咯
So you still in business?
你知道的
You know I am.
你的马怎么了
What happened to your horse?
环境导致我们走这么久的路途 我的马估计到不了
Circumstances caused us to take the long way around. My horse couldn’t make it.
你认不认识这个骑马的人
You don’t know nothing about this fella here?
不认识
Nope.
他连你什么名字都不知道
Don’t even know your name?
不知道
Nope.
好吧 我觉得这是个巧合
Well I guess that makes this one fortuitous wagon.
我他妈也是这么觉得的
I sure as hell hope so.
沃伦·马奎斯少校 这是 多茉歌♥·黛西
Major Marquis Warren, this here is Daisy Domergue.
多茉歌♥ 这是 沃伦少校
Domergue, to you, this is Major. Warren.
咋地了 黑鬼
Howdy nigger!
她脾气挺爆的 是吧
She’s a pepper, ain’t she?
小姑娘 你不知道 深色皮肤的人不喜欢
Now girl, don’t you know darkee’s don’t like being
再被叫 黑鬼 他们觉得很无礼
called niggers no more. They find it offensive.
-我有叫得更难听过 -我信我信
-I been called worse. -Now that I can believe.
-听说过她不 -我应该么
-Heard of her? -Should I?
她虽然不是 [刺杀林肯的凶手]布思 但是…
Well she ain’t no John Wilkes Booth, but…
也许你听说过关于取她首级的价格
maybe you might of heard tell ’bout the price on her head.
-多少 -一万美元
-How much? -Ten thousand dollars.
妈蛋 她干嘛了 杀了 蓝趣·莉莉
Damn, what she do? Kill Lily Langtree?
没有没有
Not quite.
现在一万块已经基本上在我口袋了
Now that ten thousand’s practically in my pocket.
所以我才不想跟别人一起坐
It’s why I ain’t too anxious to be handing out rides.
特别是为了赚钱的职业杀手
Especially to professionals open for business.
好吧 我完全能理解 我对她一点想法都没有
Well I certainly can appreciate that. I ain’t got no designs on her.
我那边的一个哥们值四千
One of my fella’s over there is worth four
一个值三千 一个值一千
thousand, one’s worth three, and one’s worth one.
我确定对我来说已经够不错了
That’s damn sure good enough for me.
好吧
Well…
让我看看他们的通缉令
Let me see their paperwork.
跟我之前说的 像黑糖黏住般慢慢的
Like I said, molasses-like.
退后点
Back off.

Look…
我实在是不想打断你们 但这正下暴风雪呢
I sure hate to interrupt y’all! But we gtta’ cold damn blizzard,
我们得赶紧找个地方躲躲
hot on our asses we trying to beat to shelter!
我明白
I realize that!
在我思考的这时候 你给我赶紧闭嘴 抓紧那些马
Now shut your mouth and hold them damn horses while I think!
好了 小伙子 我试试吧
Okay boy, we’ll give it a try.
但你得把手♥枪♥放骑马大哥那
But you leave those pistols over yonder with the driver.
你不会真让那黑鬼上来吧
You ain’t really gonna’ let that nigger riding in
也许到那边跟那个不认识的人[骑马车的哥们] 但…
here is ya’? I mean maybe up there with O.B., but…
被打的感觉怎么样 臭娘们
How you like the sound of them bells, bitch?
很爽 是吧
They are real pretty, ain’t they?
你要是再张嘴说话
You open up your trashy mouth again, I’ll knock
我就用枪把你牙都打掉 明白没
out them front teeth for ya’. You got it?

Yeah.
我要听你说”我明白了”
Let me hear you say: “I got it.”
我明白了
I got it.
我需要帮我把那几个人放车顶上去
Well, I’m gonna need some help tying these fella’s up on the roof.
等你到红石镇你给那哥们50块 他会帮你的
Give O.B. fifty dollars when ya’ get to Red Rock, and he’ll help ya’.
好吧 我同意骑马车的哥们 这暴风雪让我很愁啊
Well, I agree with O.B. This storm’s got me concerned.
你帮忙的话 我们能快点走
We get going a lot quicker you help out too.
妈♥个♥鸡 我已经后悔同意你上车了
Goddamit to hell, I’m already regretting this!
我手跟她手铐一起呢 现在可帮不了你绑他们几个
Now I can’t likely help ya’ tie fella’s to the roof with my wrist cuffed to hers.
我手腕就一直铐着了
And my wrist is gonna’ stay cuffed to hers, and
她是不会离开我半步的
she ain’t never gonna’ leave my goddamn side,
直到我把她送到红石镇监狱 懂没
until I personally put her in the Red Rock jail! Now do you got that?
-好吧 我懂了 -非常好
-Yeah, I got it. -Good.
你马是怎么了
So what happend to your horse?
它老了
He got old.
我拥有它有一段时间了
I done had him for a bit.
天气变得辣么坏的时候
When the weather took a turn for the worse, he
它尽力了 然而并没有什么卵用
done what he could, but he couldn’t make it.
-太可惜了 -确实
-That’s too bad. -Yes it is.
我和我的老马一起骑了挺远的了
Me an’ ole Lash rode a lotta’ miles together.
如果我把蠢动物看作朋友的话
You could say he was my best friend… if I
它可以算是我的老朋友了 然而我并不会
considered stupid animals firends, which I don’t.
尽管我会想念它们的
Never the less…. I’m gonna’ miss them.
谁是 多茉歌♥·黛西
Who’s Daisy Domergue?
就是一个 不是很屌♥的杀人犯婊砸
A no damn good murdering bitch, that’s who.
我能看出来你把一个女人带去绞刑 内心还挺淡定的
I can see you ain’t got mixed emotions ’bout bringing a woman to a rope.
-如果是女的 -你在说她
-If by woman, you mean her?
不 内心一点都不会难过
No I do not have mixed emotions.
所以你是要带她去红石镇吊起来咯
So you taking her into Red Rock to hang?
-不然呢 -你要等着看呐
-You bet. -Gonna’ wait to watch it?
那是当然
You know I am.
我想亲耳听见她背咔嚓断掉的声音
I wanna’ hear her neck snap with my own two ears.
你从来不等他们绞刑
You never wait to watch them hang?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!