我不是很满意这些布帘 但是它们的质地很好
I’m not completely happy with the drapes, but the material’s good.
哈哈!
Uh-huh.
你喜欢这些灯吗? 当然
Do you like the lamps? – Sure.
太好了 我得到了 我可以找到的最大的烟灰缸
Yep.
I got the biggest ashtrays I could find.
我憎恨那些碍事的小东西
I hate those little things that are always tipping ov-
明天我必须给这些轮子上点油 是的
I gotta oil these darn wheels tomorrow.
Yes.
好吧 我们已经得到 一本家庭相簿?
Well, what have we got, a family album already?
他们说还没有一个完整的家呢
They say no home’s complete without one.
孩子
BOY-
你把这些放在这里干什么?
Hey-Hey, Why’d you put these in here for?
哦 那些是我保存了 有数年之久的相片 我想…
Mm, those are all those pictures I’ve had for years, I thought-
对不起 我太愚蠢了 我没有想到… 不 没关系
I’m sorry. It was stupid. I didn’t think- I’m sorry. It was stupid. I didn’t think-
明天我会把他们拿出去 好的!
No, that’s all right.
– I’ll take them out tomorrow. – It’s all right!
我的意思是 忘记它 宝贝 并不是让我烦恼 只是感到惊讶
I mean, forget it, honey.
It doesn’t bother me. I was just surprised, that’s all.
利奥送了我们一瓶香槟酒 我们现在打开它吗?
Leo sent us a bottle of champagne. Shall we open it now?
是的 好主意 我去拿
Yeah, that’s a good idea. – I’ll get it.
拿眼镜 是的 我知道
Get the glasses. – Yes, I know.
这么大一瓶 我们喝不完
It’s such a big bottle. We’ll never finish it.
也许我们应该叫利奥一起来
Maybe we should call Leo.
是的 或许他都想到这个了
Yeah, he probably had that in mind.
我不知道他们是多么期待 你打开这些东西啊
I don’t know how they expect you to open these things.
去到四面八方 让我拥有它
Darn wires go every which way. Let me have it.
我的天!
My Carpet!
哦 我希望它没有 沾到别的东西上去染
Oh. I hope it won’t stain.
我听说冷水可以…
I heard somewhere that cold water would.
怎么回事?
没什么 我去拿一些水
What’s the matter?
Nothing. I’ll get some water.
你是在看什么? 你以前看到过这个
What are you lookin’ at? You’ve seen this before.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不喜欢你看我的方式 艾丽
I don’t like the way you’re lookin’ at me, Ellie.
我说了对不起! 是的 我知道 但是你为什么什么说抱歉?
I said I was sorry!
Yeah, I know, but what are you sorry for?
我不知道 停止拿我来做试验!
I don’t know.
Stop putting me on trial!
你挑剔我 所以我不能思考!
You pick at me so I can’t think!
等等 你正在想什么?
Wait a minute. What are you thinking?
你是在想犯了什么错误 是不是?
Are you thinkin’ you made a mistake, is that it?
你很难过 是不是?
You’re sorry, aren’t you?
你很难过 是不是?
You’re sorry, aren’t ya?
你想要我说什么?
What do you want me to say?
好 我是!
All right, I am!
为什么要等到我们结婚?
Why did ya have to wait till we were married?
他们慢慢地出来 两个男孩都感觉到了脚步声
They come out slowly, both boys feeling the pace.
到目前为止这是一次短暂的战争 甚至像我能见到的一样远
It’s been a very fast fight so far. Very even as far as I can see.
马特很快进来了 向左边朝着脑袋去的
Matt comes in fast now with a left to the head.
闪开 没有造成太多的伤害
Glances off. Didn’t do very much damage.
珍肯斯带来了一个十字架
Jenkins jabs with the left and brings over a right cross.
珍肯斯的动作非常快 我想佩乐可能受伤了
And a fast left and right by Jenkins. I think Pyle was hurt.
现在他正在等待机会 珍肯斯想摸摸他的底细
He’s holding on now. Jenkins is trying to measure him.
佩乐朝左丢了一个给马克 但是他被正中心脏
Pyle throws a left that goes wild of the mark,
你在看什么?
but he scores with a right under the heart.
Well, what are you lookin’ at?
完全取决于你最喜欢什么 人还是马!
It kinda depends on what you like best-people, the horses.
我选择马
With me, it’s horses.
总有一天我会完整稳定地 全部拥有他们
Someday I’m gonna have a whole stable full of ’em.
你的孩子是兽医 我知道
You boys are vets, I take it.
不 我们是从大西洋城来这 那些只是我们的坐骑
No, we’re just up from Atlantic City, and we brought our chairs along.
不 你不是! 嗨!
No, you’re not! Hey!
有点幽默的感觉
That’s a great little sense of humor you got there.
你知道 那是美国♥军♥人一个最大的特点
You know, that’s a great characteristic of the American soldier-
上帝保佑他们 也是一种幽默
God bless ’em- is a sense of humor.
我自己是个兽医 是另一个战争 当然 什么其他的战争?
I’m a vet myself. The other war, of course.
你知道 第一次在1918年 哦 一个大大规模的
What other war?
– You know, the first one, 1918. – Oh, the big one.

Well-
你还是个孩子 是不是?
You’re quite a kidder, aren’t ya?
但是严肃地说 孩子们 我想告诉你们一些事情
But seriously, boys, I wanna tell ya somethin’.
我羡慕你们 羡慕你们两个
I admire ya. I admire the both of you.
像你们这样的孩子 你们经历过一些事情以后
Boys like you, after what you’ve been through,
我说最好的对你们来说 并不是那么好
I say the best is none too good for you.
这就是你要说的? 是的 先生
Is that what you say? – Yes, sir.
那是他说的 你一直在说?
That’s what he says. – You say it all the time?
当然!
Well, sure!
上帝保佑你 主任 哦 我说正经的 你的孩子做了很大的牺牲
God bless you, mister.
Oh, I mean it. You boys have made a great sacrifice.
告诉我
Tell me somethin’.
恩 我可以和你女儿结婚吗? 我没有女儿
Uh, could I marry your daughter?
好吧 我可以和她结婚吗?
I haven’t got a daughter.
Well, then, could I marry her?
可以 珍惜她 谁想要老乌鸦
All right. Keep her. Who wants the old crow.
好 孩子们 我给一个暗示
Okay, boys. I can take a hint.
这些天 每一庞克都限制着一个大英雄
These days, every punk that got run over in a blackout’s a big hero.
但是还好 没有什么难受的感觉 在这里
But that’s okay.
No hard feelin’s. Here.
给你们自己买♥♥一种饮料
Buy yourselves a drink.
嗨 伙伴
Hey,buddy.
伙伴 过来这里几分钟 可以吗?
Buddy, come here a minute, will ya?
看 我想要向你道歉
Look, uh, I want to apologize to you.
嗨 怎么回事 孩子们?
Hey, what’s the matter, boys?
好 我们在学习 加油 劲敌
Okay, we’re leavin’. We’re leavin’.
Come on, slugger.
嗨 过来帮忙着地 好吗?
Hey, champ, come in for a landing, will ya?
怎么回事 你在担心? 我?
What’s the matter, you worried? – Me?
不是 是我太容易受伤了
No, I just bruise easy, that’s all.
嗨!小心!
Hey! Look out!
祝贺你
Congratulations.
医院太棒了 当然 令人惊奇的公共设施
Very nice for the hospital, of course – wonderful publicity.
我知道 我不会比你喜欢它
I know. I don’t like it any more than you do.
看 基因 这和它是不是很相似
Look, Gene. It isn’t a matter of liking it.
我是可以把华盛顿的呼吸 放在我的脖子下
I’m the one who’s gonna have Washington breathing down his neck.
我知道 我要如何解释它?
I know. How am I going to explain it?
这里有一个男人什么都不会 就知道制♥造♥麻烦 自从他回来以后
Here’s a man that’s been nothing but trouble since he’s been back.
结果 他受到严格要求
Consequently, he’s restricted to the post.
他偷溜出去 并且喝醉了
He sneaks out, gets fighting drunk and-
问题:我住的是什么类型的医院?
Question: What kind of a hospital am I running here?
对你来说 非常不愉快 但是他在这里做什么?
It isn’t very pleasant for you.
What is he doing here anyway?
他是已婚的 不是吗? 他已经有了一个家
He’s married, isn’t he? He’s got a home.
他没生病 他只是想得到最大的健康福利保障
He isn’t sick. He’s had maximum physical benefits.
医学上的 是的 其实他可以争取一些帮忙
Medically, yes. Psychologically, he could use some help.
基因 让我们现实一点
Gene, let’s be realistic.
全世界有多少正常人?
How many normal people are there in the world?
我希望你起诉他
I want you to discharge him.
我不能那么 卡美兰医生
I can’t do that, Dr. Kameran.
你是什么意思 你不能那么做?
What do you mean, you can’t do that?
他在美国残疾退役军人协会董事会 召开之前会站起来的
He’s going up before the P.V.A. disciplinary board.
我不想干涉 这毫无意义
I don’t intend to intervene. – That’s nonsense.
这和残疾退役军人协会无关
This has nothing to do with the Paralyzed Veterans Association.
这是医院的问题 我不同意你的说法
This is a hospital matter. – I don’t quite agree with you.
哦 基因 让我们理智一点 你已经为那些男人做了很多不错的工作
Oh, Gene, let’s be sensible.
You’ve done wonderful work with those men.
但是他是他们其中之一 他们会很容易和他相处 你知道的
But he’s one of them. They’ll be easy with him, you know that.
这我也不同意
I can’t agree with that either.
这太重要 让男人们自己做决定
This is too important to let the men decide for themselves.
医生 你承认他们做了一件好事情
Doctor, you admit that they’ve done a good job,
其实他们都相当自♥制♥
that they’ve been practically self-governing.
就是因为重要 我才不能够剥夺他们的权利
And just because it is important,
I can’t very well take it out of their hands.
就好像我也不知道他们的决定
Just as I can’t go over their heads whatever they decide.
你见到了 不是吗?
You see that, don’t you?
事情一旦失控 我可能就不能够保护你
This thing gets out of hand, I may not be able to protect you.
我希望你准备好接受结果
I hope you’re prepared to take the consequences.
我准备好了
lam.
因此我对她说 “嗨 罗贝 你什么时候和布洛克结婚?”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!