How gross for everyone. Now move it!
-再见 -再见
– Goodbye. – Goodbye.
有人知道我们现在哪里吗
Does anyone know where we are?
-再见 麦克斯 -再见 啾啾
– Bye, Max. – Bye, Gidgets.
-再见 -再见 伙计们
– Ok, bye bye. – See you, guys.
真为他们感到悲哀 得回家找主人
Man, I feel sorry for them. Gotta run home to their owners!
我们不用 现在要继续进行我们最重要的任务
Not us. Now is back to our primary mission.
毁灭人类
The down fall of the human race.
开战了 人类 开战了
It is on, humans! It is on!
妈妈 我能养一只小兔子吗
Mommy, can I have a bunny?
还有一只猪猪一只鳄鱼一只蜥蜴
And a pig and a crocodile and a lizard?
太好了 兔兔
Yey! Bunny!
打打打 重击 重击
Jab! Jab! Jab! Body blow! Body blow!
金兔脱壳
Break away move!
怎么回事 她在干什么
What’s going on? What’s she doing?
兔兔我会永远爱你的
Bunny I will love you forever!
兔兔
Oh, bunny!
杜克 终于到最激动人心的时刻了
Duke, this is the best part of this day.
-是她吗 -不 那…
– Oh, is that her? – Ah, no, that’s…
等等 没错 就是 就是她
wait. Yes. See, that’s, that’s her!
他们在这呢 麦克斯和杜克 杜克和麦克斯
There they are! Max and Duke. Duke and Max.
跟以前一样 怎么样
Like always. So how did it go?
很好吧 我…
Great right? I..
也许还得收拾几箱子 但我知道能行的
So maybe a few box. But I knew this would work.
谁饿了
So, who’s hungry?
欢迎回家 杜克
Welcome home, Duke.
谢了 麦克斯
Thank you, Max.
快点 伙计 快点
Come on, man! Hurry it up!
好吧 我来了 我来了
Okay! I’m coming! I’m coming!
欢迎你们 狗狗
Welcome, my dogs!
你们看上去真奇怪
Oh, you guys look weird!
快点 进来吧
Hurry up! Come on in!
你说这是一个变装派对
You siad it was a costume party!
你为什么要听我的
Why do you listen to me?
我回来了 雷诺
I’m home Leonard.
你有乖乖的吗 雷诺
Were you a good boy, Leonard?
好了 派对结束
Alright, party is over!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!