市长同意付钱 马上传话给劫车犯
The mayor’s agreed to pay. Let the hijackers know right away.
知道了
Roger.
行控中心 这里是 28街月台
Command Center, this is 28th Street.
听到回答 行控中心?
Do you read me, Command Center?
这里是行控中心 你哪位? – 督察长丹尼尔斯
This is Command Center. Who is this? – Chief Inspector Daniels.
市长同意付钱 马上传话给劫车犯
The mayor’s agreed to pay. Pass it on to the hijackers right away.
照办 长官
Will do, sir.
佩勒姆 123
Pelham One Two Three.
听到回答 佩勒姆 123
Come in, Pelham One Two Three.
这里是佩勒姆 123 听到了
This is Pelham One Two Three. I read you.
我们同意付赎金 重复 我们同意付…
We agree to pay the ransom. Repeat, we agree to pay…
什么呀?他们要做什么?
What? They’re gonna do what?
听到了吗 佩勒姆 123?
Do you read me, Pelham One Two Three?
扎克 你疯了是不是 – 嘿 好吗?
Zach, you’re outta your skull. – Hey, will ya?
我听到了 加伯
[Blue] I read you, Garber.
记下我的下一步指示 并严格遵行
Take down my next instructions, to be followed to the letter.
钱要按我说的面额交付
The money’s to be paid in the following denominations:
50元面额的50万
500,000 dollars in Hf ties.
100元面额的50万 明白?
500,000 dollars in hundreds. Right?
50元面额的50万 100元面额的50万
500,000 in fifties. 500,000 in hundreds.
每两百张一扎
Which will be put in stacks of 200 bills each,
用两条厚橡皮筋捆住
bound with two thick elastic bands.
两百张纸币 用什么捆?
Two stacks of bills, bound in what?
用厚橡皮筋捆
Bound with thick elastic bands.
所有的钞票必须是旧钞
Point two: All of the bills will be old bills,
不可以连号♥
their serial numbers to be random.
就这样 钱到后 我们再给你
Now that’s all. When the delivery arrives
进一步的指示
we’ll contact you with further instructions.
什么指示?怎样溜吗? – 通话结束
About what? Your getaway? – Signing off now.
王八蛋!
Son of a bitch!
喂 佩勒姆
Hey, Pelham.
我想出你是要怎么逃了 你一定很想知道
It might interest you to know I figured out how you’re gonna do it.
对 我非常想知道
Yes, it would interest me very much.
你打算让全纽约的人
You’re gonna make every man, woman and child in New York City
闭上眼睛 数到一百 对不对?
close their eyes and count to a hundred, right?
现在是 2:47 也就是说 你还有26分钟…
It is now 2:47. That means you have got 26 minutes
喂 等等 老兄 我们都已经同意付钱了 不用再计时啦
Hey, wait a minute, pal. We agreed to pay the money. Turn your clock off!
26分钟 – 你的指示很复杂
26 minutes. – Your instructions were complicated.
钱要数 要扎 要运
The money has to be counted, stacked, tied, transported.
超过人的极限啦
It isn’t physically possible.
你会很惊讶 人的极限有多大
You’d be surprised what’s physically possible.
还在计时
The clock’s running.
26分钟 之后 我们每分钟就会杀掉一个
26 minutes. After that, we scratch ’em off one per minute.
请注意!
[Blue] Your attention, please!
各位乘客 大家一定急着想知道的
Ladies and gentlemen, it might interest you to know
纽约市政♥府♥已经同意 付钱赎你们
the city of New York has agreed to pay for your release.
钱一到这儿 你就会放了我们吗?
As soon as the money gets here, will you let us go?
不久以后
Soon after.
对不起 先生 可以告诉我们 你们会拿到多少吗?
Excuse me, sir. Would you mind telling us how much you’re getting?
你为什么想知道 先生?
Why is that of interest to you, sir?
人人都想知道他的价值呀
Well, a person likes to know his worth.
一百万 – 不是很吓人嘛
One million dollars. – That’s not so terrific.
纽约联邦储备银行 曼哈顿下城
把裤子穿上 阿尔 我们到市区去
Pull your pants up, AI. We’re goin’ downtown.
完全没有问题 拉♥萨♥尔先生
Totally out of the question, Mr. LaSalle.
没人问你
Nobody asked you.
沃伦 你帮帮忙 我病得像头羊 重点是什么?
Warren, for Pete’s sake, I’m sick as a goat. What’s the point?
重点是 你帮帮忙 纽约市长
The point, for Pete’s sake, is that the mayor of the city of New York,
民♥意♥支持度掉到 22%
trailing by 22 points in all the polls,
非常关心 18名身处险境的市民
cares enough about 18 citizens in jeopardy
为了他们的安危挺身而出
to make a personal appearance in their behalf.
你知道会怎样? 每次都这样 我会被嘘下台
You know what’ll happen? What always happens. I’ll get booed.
他病入膏肓了 – 关你屁事!
He’s a very sick man. – Will you let go of that!
你要做的只是 透过扩音器向劫匪喊几句话
All you have to do is say a few words to the hijackers over a bullhorn.
有尊严的呼吁劫匪手下留情
You make a dignified plea for mercy.
沃伦 要是劫匪向我开枪呢?
Warren, suppose the hijackers start shootin’ at me?
你有完没有! 他们没有理由向你开枪的
Will you stop! They have no reason to shoot at you.
是吗?你以为他们都不是本地人吗?
Why? Do you think they’re from outta town?
穿衣服吧 阿尔 玩笑我来开
Get dressed, Al. I’ll do the jokes.
他们回堵了好几英里 骂得要死
水拿好 好吗?
[Frank] Hold your water, will ya? – [man, indistinct]
坐下 我会告诉大家我们要怎么做
All right, shut up and I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do.
好 好 好 大家听我说
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Now listen.
我要所有的火车…
I want all trains…
加伯 听到回答 加伯 听到回答 加伯
[Rico] Garber. Come in, Garber. Come in, Garber.
我们还在等谁呀 扎? – 问倒我了
Who are we waitin’ for, Z? – Beats me.
那笔钱要多久才筹得到呢?
How long’s it take to get all that money together?
我们来不及的 乘客死定了
We’ll never make it. The passengers are dead ducks.
不知道那个警♥察♥会怎么想 – 哪个警♥察♥?
I wonder what that cop’s thinkin’. – What cop?
人♥质♥里的那个 操 还好不是我
The one who’s a hostage. Shit, I’m glad it’s not me.
钱到底在哪? – 里科 你想做个有用的人吗
Where’s that money? – Wanna make yourself useful?
派人去把过去十年
Get Personnel to get a list of all motormen
因故被解职的司机名单列出来
discharged for cause during the past ten years.
你要找什么? – 劫匪中有人会开地铁
What are you lookin’ for? – Somebody down there can drive a train.
你光看电视是学不来的
You don’t pick that up watching Sesame Street.
告诉他们 你今天就要
Tell ’em you want it today.
灰色先生 可以和你说句话吗?
Mr. Grey, can I have a word with you, please?
别老缠着那女孩了 灰色先生
Will you stop messing around with that girl, Mr. Grey?
你在说谁呀? 她是20块的妓♥女♥
What are you talking about? She’s a 20-buck-a-trick hooker.
谁是20块的妓♥女♥? – 别惹她
Who’s a 20-buck-a-trick hooker? – Leave her alone.
到处叫人妓♥女♥ 你算哪根葱?!
Who are you to go around callin’ people “hooker?”
我可以一面劫车一面干那个女人
I can do this job and hump that broad at the same time.
喂 小孬孬! 20块你连个吻都买♥♥不到!
Listen, you little prick! 20 bucks wouldn’t buy you a good-night kiss!
我是在命令你 灰色先生
I’m giving you an order, Mr. Grey.
命令个屁啦
Blow it outta your ass,
上校
Colonel.
你搞错了对象了 我可不是你那个棕-棕-棕-棕色先生
You’re talkin’ to the wrong man. I’m not your Mr. B-B-B-Brown.
我曾经派人杀过一个家伙 他就是这样跟我说话的
I once had a man shot for talking to me like that.
我们就差在这里 杀人 我是不假他手的
Well, that’s the difference between us. I’ve always done my own killin’.
这一大笔钱 铁定要花很长的时间的 阿尔伯特
Sure takin’ a hell of a long time in there.
有没有想过
It’s a lot of money, Albert.
数一百万 要蘸多少次大拇指吗
Think how many times you gotta wet your thumb to count a million bucks.
行控中心呼叫 28街 听到回答 督察长
Command Center calling 28th Street. Come in, Inspector.
我是丹尼尔斯
This is Daniels.
钱送出来了没 督察长? – 还没
Has the money left yet, Inspector? – Not yet.
他们在等什么?天啊 催他们一下 好吗?
What are they waitin’ for? For God’s sake, give ’em a goose, will ya?
我们没时间了! 我们没时间了!
We’re runnin’ outta time! We’re runnin’ outta time!
行控中心呼叫 佩勒姆 123
[Garber] Pelham, this is Command Center.
听到回答 佩勒姆 123
Come in, Pelham One Two Three.
这里是佩勒姆 123 – 我是加伯
This is Pelham One Two Three. – This is Garber.
最后这个关头 我们慢了点 佩勒姆
We’re movin’ a little slowly at this end, Pelham.
我们要再多点时间
We need some more time.
报歉 不能再多点时间
Sorry, no more time.
你就快要通过…
If you can just see your way…
小声一点 弗兰克 – 你给我派区间车
Will you hold it down, Frank? – I want a local sent around the loop
去南柏瑞绕圈…
at South Ferry and shot up the west side…
我说住口! 我正在努力争取时间!
I said knock it off! I’m tryin’ to buy some time here!
我正在努力经营地铁呢 拜托!
And I’m tryin’ to run a railroad!
你只会和该死的强盗 玩抓屁屁的游戏!
While you’re playing grab-ass with a bunch of friggin’ pirates!
15分钟怎样 佩勒姆? 才15分钟而已?
How about 15 more minutes, Pelham? A lousy 15 minutes?
不行
Negative.
那 10分钟 你不差这 10分钟吧
Ten minutes, then. What difference can ten minutes make to you?
不行
Negative.
怎么了? – 要求多点时间
Anythin’ wrong? – Wanted more time.
要多久? – 只是 10分钟
How much more? – Just ten minutes.
那不会有什么影响呀 – 我没答应
Guess that can’t hurt anybody. – I didn’t give it to them.
要是真的来不及呢? – 我们说过要怎么办 就照办
Suppose they can’t make it? – Then we do what we said we’d do.
也许一个小时是不够的
Maybe an hour isn’t enough time.
给他们一小时 他们就花一小时
You know the system. You give ’em an hour, they take an hour.
给他们两小时 他们就花掉两小时 一小时已经够了 绿色先生
Give ’em two hours, they take two hours. An hour is plenty of time, Mr. Green.
是 不过万一不够呢?
Yeah, but supposin’ it isn’t?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!