Go,go,go,go! Move it,Move it!
走 走 走 快
Let’s go.
走啦
Let’s go! There’s 4 of you.
快点 一共四个人
You can count.I’m impressed.Now drive. Rule one,Never change the deal.
你懂算术嘛 不简单 开车 规则一:不能改变约定
The deal was transportation for 3 men with a combined weight of 254 kilos.
约定好运送三人总重254公斤
Yeah? Well,this is a new deal.
破坏约定又怎么样
An extra 80 kilos means we’ll not make your destination on the gas I have allotted.
额外的80公斤意味着 我准备的汽油到不了目的地
So we’ll stop and get more gas! Every stop we make exposes us.
那就停下来加油啊 每停一次车就曝一次光
Every exposure…increases the risk of getting caught.
多曝光一次就多一分被捕风险
An extra 80 kilos means the Koni shock absorbers I installed for this job
额外的80公斤 使得我精心调校的哥尼避震器
will not give us the ability to outmaneuver any police that might be chasing us.
无法确保甩掉追来的警车
Which means,if there is a chase we lose our advantage,
也就是说…展开追逐战 我们讨不到便宜
which also increases the possibility of getting caught.
被逮的可能性也跟着升高
I don’t want to get caught. You don’t want to get caught.
我不想被逮 你们也不想被逮
Just drive the car,or you’re gonna catch a bullet through the brains!
安静开车 不然脑袋准备开花
And who’s going to drive? Shoot this asshole! I’ll drive.
那谁来开车? 杀了这罗嗦鬼 我来开
Not without the ignition code you won’t.
没有启动密♥码♥开不了
3 men. 254 kilos. That was the deal.
三个人 254公斤 事前约定好的
3 men,254 kilos. Seat belts.
三个人254公斤 安全带系紧
See what I mean about the shocks?
了解我说的避震效果了吧?
Now it’s time.
时候到了
Look out! Get out of the road!
让路
One way,one way! We’re going the wrong way!
走错了 逆向
Stop it,Marcel,stop!
他们逆向行驶 马塞尔停车
Move away!
噢 让开
Go,go,go!
快 快 快
Oh… shit!
他妈的
If you don’t mind…I just conditioned the leather back there.
拜托 皮椅刚保养过
Take us to the drop point! Not yet.
带我们到交货地点 还不行
Hello. The cops,the cops!
条子 条子
What are you doing? Don’t stop now!
不要停车 想点办法
Do something! Come on,do something! What are you thinking?
快点 想办法 你还在想什么?
Your gun,please.
麻烦枪借我
Police! Stop!
警♥察♥ 不许动
I’m fed up with this car chase!
我受够飞车追逐了
You gave me too much. We need you to take us to Avignon.
你付太多钱了 请你带我们到亚维农
The deal was this far and no further.
约定送到这里为止 不行
The deal is the deal. Rule number one.
约定就是约定 务必遵守
Rules are meant to be broken. Not mine.
有约定必有违约 我不一样
Let’s go.
走吧
Get in the car.
上车
you don’t have your yellow card with you?
你的证件呢?
Well,I… I…must’ve left it back in Nam on the base.
我一定是把它留在越南的军营了
Yeah,they all say that.”Left it back in Nam on the base.”
留在军营里 他们都是这么说
Let me show you what we do to people who left it back in Nam on the base.
让你看看我们怎么对待 那些忘记它的人
Oh,no! Please let go of me!
不要 请你放我走
Where are you taking me? You gotta be punished for not carrying…
你应有此报 这命运比死还惨
your shot record on you. It’s a fate far worse than death.
天啊 有什么会比死还惨?
The Argentinian government reaffirmed its commitment to meeting…
阿根廷政♥府♥决意要在今年
the I.M. F’s target this year.
达到国际货币基金会订的目标
And yesterday,in Nice 4 men robbed the Alliance Investment Corporation.
昨日…四名歹徒洗劫尼斯的亚联投资
One man died on the sidewalk.The others were apprehended early this morning
其中一名死于人行道 其他三名亦已在今晨落网
when they took a wrong turn on a one-way street in Avignon and ran into a taxi cab.
他们于亚维农因违规转弯 而撞上计程车
The police said were it not for their poor driving habits…
警方表示 若非他们驾驶习惯不良
the 20 million euros in bearer bonds…
价值二千万欧圆的债券
would have been cashed and gone by this afternoon.
会在今天下午之前被盗领一空
I always say the way a man treats his car is how he treats himself.
所以我常说 待车如待人
I’d say that’s probably true,Inspector.
我相当同意 警官
You have a good sense of humor for a foreigner,monsieur Frank.
难得你这个外国人
Like the French. Sly wit.
懂法式幽默 法兰克先生
Just the right amount of flavor. Been out driving?
会心一笑 恰到好处 出去飙车?
Until they pass a law that says I can’t.You want to come in for a coffee?
除非修法禁止 要不要进来喝杯咖啡?
Uh,thank you…but I have a lot of stops to make.
谢了 还有很多车要检查
88 to be exact. That’s a lot of stops.
88辆 正确的说 的确相当多
A lot of 1999 black BMW 765s…
有不少1999年份…
with 06 in the license plates to check out.
黑色BMW735车牌是06的
Oh,it’s a very popular car with a certain type down here.You’ve seen them.
本区某些人很喜欢这款车 你该看过
They come over from Italy in those very expensive suits…
他们穿着高级西装 从意大利过来
and the young pretty girls with the big jewelry and too much make-up.
年轻女孩珠光宝气 浓妆艳抹
Very… Mafia.
十足的黑♥手♥党♥
There was a robbery. A getaway.
发生了一起抢案…开车脱逃
Some very fancy driving.
驾驶技术很炫
By someone in a 1999 black BMW 735?
开1999年黑色BMW735
With 06 on the plate.
车牌是06开头的
You have been in the city lately? Not for a while.
最近有进城吗? 没有
I love Nice. The food…the way they grill fish.
我喜欢尼斯 食物 烤鱼很棒
No place else in France does it the way they do in Nice.
全法国独一无二
And the women…
以及女人
I prefer the women there.
我喜欢那边的女人
They are more complicated than the local variety.Don’t you think?
她们比较复杂 相较于其他地区 你同意吗
I don’t particularly like complicated. You like to keep it simple.
我不太喜欢复杂 你喜欢单纯?
Why are you so interested?
你为什么这么有兴趣?
Oh,you know,ever since I’m a little boy military people have always intrigued me.
打从小时候开始 军人一直很吸引我
I’m exmilitary. I’m an exlittle boy.
我是退伍军人 我是童年不再
Sure you don’t have time for a coffee?
确定不喝咖啡?
Everything is always so neat with you,monsieur Frank.
永远有条不紊 法兰克先生
Nothing ever out of place. I’ll take that as a compliment…
随时井然有序 我当这句是恭维话
coming from a man who pays attention to every detail.
出自钜细靡遗观察家之口
Maybe I’ll come back later for that coffee.
或许我晚点过来喝杯咖啡
Door’s always open to you.
随时欢迎
Lupo gave me your number. Be brief.
鲁波给我你的电♥话♥号♥码 有话请直说
I’m looking for a transporter. I’m listening.
我在找快递高手 我在听
One bag,that’s it. Dimensions.
只送一个袋子 大小?
Be specific. One meter fifty by half meter.
请给我正确数字 长一米半 宽半米
Weight? 50 kilos,not more.
重量? 50公斤 就这样
Destination? 24 Rue de Luxembourg.
目的地? 卢森堡街24号♥
You’re delivering to mister… Rule 2… No names.
送去给… 规则二: 不提姓名
Time of pickup? 7:00 in the morning at the front door.
提货时间? 早上七点 大门口
A package,one meter fifty by fifty,50 kilos,250 kilometers…
包裹一件 长一米半 宽半米 50公斤 距离250公里
travelling within the speed limit one stop for refreshments…40,000.
不必超速 中途休息一次 四万法郎
Half now,half on delivery. Delivery will be at noon.
事前后各付一半中午交货
If no one’s there,it is not my responsibility.I’ll leave the package.
没人领货不是我的责任 我会直接丢下包裹
Once we make a deal the terms of that deal cannot be changed or renegotiated.
一旦达成协议 内容不能更动
Another rule? It’s rule number one.
又是一条规则? 这是规则一
Do we have a deal?
同不同意?
You’re very precise. Transportation is a precise business.
你非常精确 快递是精确的行业
Flat.
爆胎
Now,don’t move. I’m not gonna hurt you.
不要动 我不会伤害你
I’m just gonna make a little hole so you can drink. That’s all I’m gonna do.
只是帮你割个洞让你喝点东西
Please…please! Please,come on.
拜托 不要动
Come on,drink.
喝吧
Slowly.
慢慢来
OK,OK,that’s enough.
可以了
Good girl.

I’m going to take the tape off.If you scream,I’ll have to kill you.You understand?
我帮你把胶带拿掉 你叫我会杀了你 懂吗?
Aah! I have to pee!
我要上厕所
You want me to do it in your car?
你要我尿在车子里?
OK.I’m gonna take my knife out so don’t scream,OK? It’s to cut you free.
好吧 我有刀 不要叫 我帮你松绑
You don’t need your mouth to pee.
尿尿不用嘴巴
You have one minute.
一分钟
You’re breaking the rules,Frank.
你在破坏规矩 法兰克
Not good to break the rules.
破坏规矩不好
2…Time’s up.
2…时间到
Don’t make me drag you out.
你要我用拉的吗?
Shit!
可恶
No,please! Nnn!
不要 拜托
Rule 3…Never look in the package.
规则三: 绝不看包裹
Hope you enjoyed your pee because it’s your last on this trip.
尿干净了吧 下不为例
See what comes of breaking the rules?
看到破坏规矩的后果了吧?
You’re late. Ran into a little problem.
你迟到了 碰到一些小问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!