Come on.
快点
Central Security Agency.
中♥央♥安♥全♥局♥
This is Wallace.
我是华勒斯
Operation Big Drip is cresting Level Two.
大水滴计划进行到第二阶段
I need Devlin. I need him now.
我要找戴弗林 马上叫他听
Hold, please.
请稍候
No, no, don’t put me on hold!
不 不 别教我等!
Mother…
妈的…
Hello, Agent Wallace.
你好 华勒斯探员
I need your nine-digit security code, please.
请说出九位数安全密♥码♥
Hello? Agent Wallace?
喂? 华勒斯探员?
Agent Wallace?
华勒斯探员?
Agua la vista… baby.
永别了…宝贝
Hello, my name’s Jimmy Tong
你好 我叫唐吉米
and I was wondering if there’s anything I could say
不知该如何开口
that would convince you to have lunch with me.
才能说服你与我共进午餐
Oh, Jimmy, you’re so cute.
哦 吉米 你真可爱
Let’s go back to your apartment
我们到你公♥寓♥去吧
and make like… donkey.
然后做像是…色狼
You got me nervous again.
你又教我紧张了
It’s just a salesgirl.
只是个销♥售♥员小姐
To you… but, to me…
对你是…不过 对我而言…
I dream of her
在我见过她之前
before I ever saw her.
我就梦见她了
No, that there! That!
不 那句! 那!
Shh.

That is the line.
就是那一句
Go tell her that. That line.
勇敢告诉她刚刚那些台词
Listen.
听着
Hi.
嗨!
My name is Jimmy Tong.
我叫唐吉米
When I see you, I have a wet dream.
我一见到你 就春心荡漾
Is that what I say?
我是那么说吗?
No, no, you know…
不 不 你知道…
just ask her out to lunch now
现在只管约她出来吃午餐
and later, we work out that line.
待会我们再来研究台词
But hurry up, man. We be wasting time, man.
快点 兄弟 我们在浪费时间 兄弟
Come on. We have to drive.
快点 我们还得开车呢
And whatever you do, do not be yourself.
不管你做什么 就是别扮你自己
Just joking.
开玩笑的
Thank you so much.
非常感谢您
You’re welcome. Good-bye.
不客气 再见了
I can do it.
我行的
Hi. My name’s Jimmy Tong.
嗨 我叫唐吉米
Okay…
好的…
Hi.
嗨!
Hi.
嗨!
Pretty colors.
色彩真漂亮
Will you excuse me for just one moment?
容我失陪一下
Okay.
好的
Ah…
啊…
Just between us guys…
就我们俩之间谈话…
you don’t come around here for the art, do you?
你来这里逛不是看展览 对吧?
Who would?
谁会呢?
Heh. Yeah.
哈 没错
Uh… Iet me, as owner of this gallery
让我以画廊主人身份说句话
give you a little bit of friendly advice.
给你一点小小善意的建议
Don’t waste any time.
别再浪费时间
You go over there and you ask Jennifer out.
大胆走过去约珍妮佛出去
You think so?
你真这么认为?
Yes. That way, she can say no
是的 那样的话 她会拒绝
and we can get on with our little lives.
而我们才能继续做我们的事
Thank you for your advice.
谢谢你的忠告
Yeah.
是的
Hello. My name Jimmy Tong.
你好 我叫唐吉米
What can I say to convince you to have lunch with me?
我该如何开口才能说服你与我共进午餐?
Oh!
哦!
I’m sorry. Are you hurt?
对不起 你有受伤吗?
I’m terr… I didn’t…
我非常…我不是…
Come here, you little runt.
过来 你这小矮人
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好
Get back here! Come here!
给我回来! 过来!
Where’d you go?
你跑哪了?
Where are you?
你在哪?
Sauer… sauerkraut or sauercrop?
泡…泡菜还是腌菜?
Sauerkraut?
泡菜?
Hey… hey, hey!
嘿…嘿 嘿!
Hey! I just washed that car.
嘿! 我才刚洗完车
What the hell wrong with you, boy?
你到底有何毛病 小子?
Want I jam this in your ass and break it?
要我把这个塞进你的屁♥眼♥ 塞爆它吗?
You want a go? Come down here.
想走? 给我下来!
Whoa, whoa, wait, oh. Not too fast.
哇 哇 等等 哦 别太快
Not too fast.
别太快
Hey, I just want to talk.
嘿 我只想谈一谈
Eh, eh, you do that there, man. You do that.
你尽管踩 兄弟 尽管踩
Oh, you’re scared now.
哦 现在怕了
Just-just go and get yourself
你只管去
some training wheels!
飙你的车吧!
Go get a tattoo of a chicken!
去刺个鸡形刺青!
Go!
去啊!
I thought all your people know karate.
我以为你们都懂跆拳道
Not everybody Chinese is Bruce Lee.
并非每个中国人都像李小龙一样
Just calm yourself, eh, Jimmy, calm yourself.
冷静点 吉米 冷静一下
Just not my day.
我今天只是不顺
Whoo! Wow.
哇! 哇!
Do you think you can get me to 70 Fleming Street?
可以载我到佛莱明街70号♥吗?
Of course. Wait a second.
当然 稍等一下
You Jimmy Tong?
你是唐吉米?
That’s who I am.
是我没错
Who are you?
你是谁啊?
The name is Steena.
我叫史提娜
So, how come you drive so fast?
那你为何要开那么快?
More fares.
多赚点嘛
Mmm. Is that why you had your license
所以你的驾照才会
suspended nine times for speeding?
因超速被吊扣九次?
But no accidents.
不过从未出过车祸
Do you remember where I’m going?
你记得我要去哪吗?
70 Fleming.
佛莱明街70号♥
Get me there before I finish putting on my makeup
在我化完妆之前载到那里
and I’ll, uh, double the meter.
我要加快一倍速度
You serious?
你是说真的?
Do I look like I have a sense of humor?
我看起来像是在开玩笑吗?
Okay.
那好
Hurry, open the gate!
快点 打开大门!
Hey, Jimmy– ho, ho, ho, ho!
嘿 吉米…哦 哦 哦 哦!
Lazy ass! Open the gates!
懒鬼! 快开门!
I’m on my coffee break. Shut up, old man!
现在是我休息时间 闭嘴 老头!
It’s Jimmy, you fool!
是吉米 你这傻瓜!
Don’t run over the chickens!
别碾到了鸡!
You drive too fast!
你开太快了!
Oh, I got mad skills, I will get wild
我技术高超 野的不得了
I got mad skills, I will get wild
我技术高超 野的不得了
I will get wild, I will get wild
野的不得了 野的不得了
I got mad skills, I will get wild
我技术高超 野的不得了
I got mad skills, I will get wild
我技术高超 野的不得了
I got mad skills, I will get wild
我技术高超 野的不得了
I will get wild, I will get wild…
野的不得了 野的不得了…
Yeah, I got mascara and eyeliner left.
我还剩眉毛及眼线部份要画
You got five blocks.
你还有五个街区
Don’t tell me you’re slowing down.
别告诉我你减速了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!