别哭 我不喜欢眼泪
and no tears. I hate tears.
我一直在想
I’ve been doing a lot of thinking
或许我不是个称职的爸爸
and maybe I haven’t been the best Dad.
但是我开始习惯这样的生活
But I was getting used to the job.
我甚至开始怀念原来只有
I’m even starting to miss it
我们俩的日子 信不信由你
when it was just the two of us, if you can believe that.
我知道你喜欢这姑娘 我不怪你…太多
And I know you like this girl and all and I don’t blame you… much.
但是现在我们是一家 我们有对方 我们不需要别人
But we’re a family now. We got each other, we don’t need anybody else.
对不起 我不知道我为什么会笑…
I’m sorry, I don’t even know why I’m
继续吧 我等着呢
Well go on then, I’m waiting.
我 我不能在这儿跳
I… I can’t do it here,
我会觉得傻乎乎的 -如果你不能在我面前跳舞
I’d feel silly. -If you can’t dance in front of me
那你怎么能在观众面前跳呢?
then how are you going to be able to dance in front of an audience?
嗯…好吧 来了 看着
Well… okay here goes.
耶 来吧 喔
Yeah, come on, whoa
你太滑稽了
You are too funny.
你是认真的
You’re serious.
不 等等
No wait,
我并不想取笑你!
I didn’t mean to laugh!
我只是没想到会这么…
I just wasn’t expecting something so…
我觉得你应该没那么…
I just thought you would be less…
你想说的是”丑”吧
I think the word you’re looking for is ‘ugly’.
看看你做了什么 杰西
nice going, Jesse.
你们今早怎么样? 睡得好吗?
So, how are you kids this morning? Sleep well?
正合你意 不是吗? -你什么意思?
You couldn’t be happier, could you?
我什么意思你清楚得很
Whatever could you mean? -You know exactly what I mean,
从我们遇见开始你就想让小丑鸭和我作对!
you’ve been trying to turn Ugly against me since
这是为了他好!
For his own good!
你只是个麻烦! -什么?!
You’re nothing but trouble! -What?!
我想想
Let me see.
目前为止 你弄伤了自己的翅膀
So far you’ve broken your wing,
伤了他的心 还弄坏了我的毯子
his heart, and my blanket.
我伤了他的心?! 是你告诉他他能跳舞的!
I broke his heart?! You’re the one who told him he could dance.
你当时在想什么? 他在舞台上会像个傻瓜!
What were you thinking? He’s going to look like a freak up there!
但是你很清楚这些 不是吗? -听着
But you already know that, don’t you? -Look,
成功就是成功
success is success,
一旦他成功了
do you really think that
你认为他会在乎是怎么成功的吗?
once he’s got it he’s going to care where it came from?
你怎么能这么说?!
How can you say that?!
你是他的一切 他信任你
You’re all he’s got… he trusts you.
我从来没要求他这么做
Well I never asked him to.
来吧 小丑鸭 我们走了!
Come on Ugly, we’re going!
但是爸爸!? -别走小丑鸭! -杰西!
But Dad!? -Don’t go Ugly! -Jesse!
离远点儿 杰夫! -爸爸!
Stay out of it, Geoff! -Dad!
别戳我! -我没有
Don’t poke me! -I didn’t
啊! 你们俩为什么不能让我自己待会儿!
AAHH! Why don’t you both just leave me alone!
小丑鸭 回来!
Ugly, come back!
离我远点儿! 我能照顾自己!
Stay away from me! I can take care of myself!
看看你都做了什么!
Now look what you’ve done!
小丑鸭! -没事的 小丑鸭 -真疼啊
Ugly! -Easy there, Ugly. -That hurt.
嘉年华 -是啊 伙计
The carnival. -That’s right buddy,
我们要去嘉年华 -不 罗塔梭 这就是嘉年华!
we’re going to the carnival. -No, Ratso. The carnival!
小丑鸭! 我们到了!
UGLY! We did it!
来吧 小丑鸭! 我们开始吧! -哦…
Come on Ug! Let’s roll! -Oh…
现在跟我唱
Sing along with me now.
啊哈哈哈 今天我运气真好 -不 这是我的!
Ah, ha, ha, ha. Oh it’s me lucky day. -No it’s mine!
滚开! -给我! -不不不 继续吧
Get out of me road! -Give it to me! -No, no it’s right. No, no go on.
伙计们! 你们知道厄尼在哪儿吗?
Hey fellas! You know where I could find Ernie?
谁想知道? -我啊
Who wants to know?
是啊 但你是谁? -我是罗塔梭 厄尼的堂弟
Yeah, but who are you? -I’m Ratso, Ernie’s cousin.
你是厄尼的堂弟?
You’re Ernie’s cousin?
是啊
Yes.
菲丽丝! -你好啊 罗塔梭
Phyllis! -Hello Ratso.
见到我高兴吗? -当然 我一直在找你
Happy to see me? -Of, course I’ve been looking all over for you.
的确!
Sure you have!
罗塔梭?
Ratso?
够了 小鸟
That’s far enough, bird.
那 我们说到哪儿了…
Now, where were we…
我们冷静一下吧 我可以解释…
Let’s all just calm down while I explain…
怎么了 罗塔梭 猫抓住你舌头了?
What’s the matter, Ratso, cat got your tongue?
菲… 菲丽丝!
Ph… Phyllis!
坚持住 罗塔梭 我来了! -小丑鸭 不要!
Hold on Ratso, I’m coming! -Ugly, no!
干的好 -这下好了
Nice try. -Oh great
喔…怎么了 太肥了?
Wha… What’s the matter too tubby?
哦 他们不应该嘲笑他 -现在他们让他生气了!
Oh They shouldn’t laugh at him. -Oh They’ve got him mad now!
我在跟你说话呐! 胖子
Yeah I’m talking to you! Fat
打啊 上啊 加油!
Fight fight fight!
打啊 上啊 加油!
Fight fight fight!
罗塔梭!
Ratso!
来吧小鸟! 快飞!
Come on Bird! FLY!
来吧你抓住他了 他跑不了了
Come on you’ve got him now. He can’t get away.
坏猫咪! 坏猫咪!
Bad puss-puss! Bad puss-puss!
罗塔梭!
Ratsooooooo!
罗塔梭?
Ratso?
怎么了厄尼? 吃了他!
What gives, Ernie? Eat him!
威廉 嘘! -什么!?
William ssh! -What!?
厄尼?
Ernie?
堂兄厄尼? -是啊!
Cousin Ernie? -Yeah!
靠近点儿!
Get closer!
哦 罗塔梭! -老兄 放轻松些!
Oh Ratso! -Take it easy there big guy!
耗子和猫怎么会是亲戚?
How can a rat be related to a cat?
谁在乎? 现在我们怎么抓住罗塔梭?
Who cares? How are we going to get to Ratso now?
好啊 我们走!
Yeah OK, here we go!
嗯 很显然
Hmmm It’s obvious.
厄尼一定是被收养的!
Ernie must have been adopted!
不是啦! 我们不需要去接近罗塔梭
Not that! We don’t need to get to
我们只要让他接近我们
We don’t need to get to
这太棒了 我已经很久没和家人在一起了
Ah This is nice. It’s been so long since I’ve had family around
我觉得自己快疯了 问问威廉吧 他会告诉你的
I thought I was going to go crazy. Ask William, he’ll tell you.
你自己告诉他吧 胖子
Tell him yourself, fatso.
威廉 拜托 在家人面前别这样叫
William, please, not in front of family.
“哈!家人?!” -你确定我们有关系吗?
“Ha! Family?!” -Are you sure we’re related?
当然!
It’s obvious!
我毛茸茸 你也毛茸茸 我们都有眼睛…
I’m furry, you’re furry, we’ve both got eyes…
…而且我们都很漂亮
…and we’re both pretty.
是啊! -如果他是你堂弟 我就是你妈妈!
yeah! -If that’s your cousin, I’m your mother!
威廉!
William!
啊 我们到了
Ah, here we are.
今晚我们要来个让他们永生难忘的表演
Tonight we’ll give them a show they’ll never forget.
今晚? -哦 是啊
Tonight? -Oh yeah,
也不算快啦 口♥技♥已经不怎么流行了
and not a moment too soon. Ventriloquism isn’t so popular any more.
这个夏天我们过得不怎么样 -我还纳闷呢…
We’ve had a really bad summer. -and I wonder why…
哦 是的!
oh yes!
你真是个傻帽! -威廉!
You’re a no talent bum! -William!
反正 重要的是我们需要一个新的节目
Anyway, the point is we really need a new act.
这倒提醒我了 你的节目是什么?
Which reminds me, what’s your big act anyway?
我的节目!
My act!
哦 是… 嗯 是一个…是…
oh it’s a… Well it’s… a it’s
是…
It’s…
是…
It’s…
是我! 我就是那个节目!
It’s me! I’m the show!
啊…真棒!
Ah… How nice!
哦 伙计们 关于演出…
Look guys, about the show…
…可能 -我知道你在想什么
…maybe -I know what you’re thinking –
“穿什么?”是吧 别担心 我马上帮你们搞定!
“what to wear right?” Don’t worry, we’ll fix you right up!
你总不见得认为 我们会让你穿着那个上台吧
You don’t think we’d send you out on stage wearing that do you?
但 这是我的皮毛 -那也算皮毛?!
But… this is my fur. -That’s fur?!
你知道你没必要做这些 -你什么意思?
You don’t have to do this you know. -What do you mean?
你不知道他在利用你吗? -你没必要关心!
Can’t you see he’s using you? -What do you care!
你才是取笑我的人! -醒醒吧 小丑鸭
You’re the one who laughed at me! -Wake up Ugly,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!