Right here.
就在这里
Can’t you do something to help me?
你就不能做点什么来帮我?
Oh, what are you scared of, partner?
哦 你在害怕什么? 伙计
That stuff isn’t nearly as easy to blow up as people seem to think.
这东西没人们想的那么容易炸
It doesn’t go off quite that easy.
它不会这么容易就爆♥炸♥
You found the dynamite in this box? Dynamite?
你在这只盒子里找到的炸♥药♥? 炸♥药♥?
Yeah. Pete found it. We told you that.
对 皮特找到的 我们告诉过你了
Captain… Yeah?
探长 什么?
I looked in that box… just now. There wasn’t anything there.
我刚才看过那只盒子 里面当时什么也没有
I know how you feel.
我知道你的感受
Do you? Sure, I do.
真的? 当然了
You people are touchy.
你太敏感了
It’s only human you’d want to come to the defence of your fellow countryman.
你想保护你的同胞 是很有人情味的
Vargas?
瓦格斯
Vargas, don’t worry. Why should I worry?
瓦格斯 别担心 我为什么要担心?
Huh, you go right ahead and say anything you want to.
嗯 想说什么尽管说
Folks’ll bear your natural prejudice in mind.
人们会容忍♥你天生的偏见
I saw that shoebox ten minutes ago, Captain.
我10分钟前见过这只鞋盒 探长
Yeah? Well, maybe you didn’t notice.
是吗? 也许你当时没留意
I knocked it over on the bathroom floor.
我把它打翻在浴室的地板上了
I couldn’t very well have failed to notice two sticks of dynamite.
我决不可能注意不到2捆炸♥药♥的
Tell any story you want to, Vargas! The shoebox was empty!
尽管编故事吧 瓦格斯 鞋盒里当时是空的
Go on saying it’s empty! Folks’ll understand.
你就继续这样讲吧 人们会明白的
I’m saying more than that, Captain.
我要说的不止这些 探长
You framed that boy. Framed him!
你陷害了那个小伙 陷害了他!
What’s the matter with him, Hank? Is he crazy?
他出什么毛病了? 汉克 你发疯了吗?
Yeah, that must be it. Crazy.
是 绝对是疯了
Hank, what are we gonna do with this Grandi guy? Take him in?
汉克 我们要拿葛兰迪怎么办? 抓起来吗?
Grandi?
葛兰迪?
I think you ought to realise that if a man of Vargas’s position is willing to testify…
我想你应该明白 如果像瓦格斯这种身份的人愿意证明…
Who are you working for? The Mexican government?
你为谁工作? 墨西哥政♥府♥吗?
I’m working for the District Attorney.
我为地方检察官效劳
Well, listen! I got a position in this town, a reputation. Who’s Vargas?
我在这个镇有地位有名声 瓦格斯又是谁?
Vargas is kind of important, too, Hank.
瓦格斯也是有些地位的人 汉克
Somebody’s gonna have to give in on this thing.
必须有个人在这件事上让步
Well, either that or somebody’s gonna be ruined.
嗯 否则就会有人被毁了
Captain Quinlan. What do you want?
昆兰探长 你想要什么?
Schwartz, you saw that shoebox in the bathroom.
施瓦兹 你也在浴室见过那只鞋盒
You know it was empty.
你知道它当时是空的
Well, now, I didn’t happen to see it myself, but I believe you.
我虽然没有亲眼看见 但我相信你
We are both after the same exact thing, Captain.
我们追求的是同一样东西 探长
If Vargas goes on like this, shooting his face off like he was just now…
如果瓦格斯老是像刚才那样信口开河…
Ah, move along. Stop making trouble, Grandi.
往前走 别再惹麻烦了 葛兰迪
Trouble? Who’s the one who is making trouble?
麻烦? 谁在制♥造♥麻烦?
Vargas. Sure!
是瓦格斯 没错
For my brother Vic in Mexico City. For you here.
对我在墨西哥城的兄弟维克 对在这里的你们来说都一样
Ah, go peddle your papers, Uncle Joe.
别管闲事 乔大叔
Why, you just said it yourself.
怎么 是你自己讲的
Somebody’s reputation has got to be ruined.
某个人的名誉要被毁了
Why shouldn’t it be Vargas’s?
为什么不会是瓦格斯的?
What are you waiting for? Nothing, I…
你在等什么? 没什么 我…
Well, we got work to do. OK, Hank, OK.
我们还有事情要做 好的 汉克
Well, what do you want? Nothing, Captain.
你想要什么? 没什么 探长
Nothing that you don’t want, too. Go on, spit it out, then.
也是你想要的 继续说 葛兰迪 别吞吞吐吐
Captain, we cannot stand out here in the street.
探长 我们不能老在街上站着
Why don’t we go somewhere nice and private, eh?
干嘛不找个舒适隐秘的地方
Where we can sit down and have a drink?
我们好坐下来喝一杯?
I don’t drink.
我不喝酒
Look, Schwartz… Al.
瞧施瓦兹 叫我艾尔
Al.
艾尔
We must show where Quinlan himself got the dynamite.
我们必须查明 昆兰本人是从哪里得到炸♥药♥的
If you’re really with me on this, we have still to get some proof.
如果你真的在这方面同意我 我们就得再搜集一些证据
We’ve got your word. Let’s do better than that.
我们已经听从了你的命令 让我们做得更好
In your country also, when explosives are purchased, some record is kept, no?
在你的国家如果购买♥♥了炸♥药♥ 也要留下些记录吧?
Sure. And we’re going to the right place to look it up.
没错 我们正要去合适的地方核对它
Hey, how about Quinlan’s ranch?
嗨 昆兰的农场怎么样?
Where is that? Just outside town.
它在哪里? 就在镇外
While you’re looking up the dynamite records, I might go out there.
我可以在你核对炸♥药♥记录的时候去那里
Al, there is one thing that worries me, still.
艾尔 还有件事让我担心
What’s that?
什么事?
I could be wrong about this. And that would be very bad for you.
我也许搞错了 这将对我们十分不利
Let’s see if you’re wrong first, amigo.
先让我们看看你是否错了 朋友
I wondered if you could turn that music off.
你能不能把那音乐关了
Would it be possible to ask those people next door to move?
能不能叫隔壁的人搬开?
Just to another cabin?
去另一个房♥间?
You see, I’m still trying to get some sleep.
我还想睡会儿
Where would you like me to take you, doll?
你想让我带你去哪儿? 美人儿
You got the stuff? Here.
你拿到货了吗? 在这
I brought this. Some of the other guys got more.
我带来了这个 其他人还有更多
And the hypo?
注射器呢?
Hi.
嗨!
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
Turn it down. I…
把声音关小点 我…
I-I’m the night man.
我是夜看守
Yeah? Well you’re a little early, ain’t you?
是吗? 你来的早了点吧?
Well, I thought I’d better come back, see if the new…
我想最好回来看看 新的日看守是否…
Which… one of you is the new day man?
你们哪一个是新的日看守?
Beat it. I…
走开 我…
It’s a mile and a half down to the highway.
这里离高速路有一英里半
I think I’d better stay.
我想我最好还是留下
Go in the kitchen and get yourself something to eat.
去厨房♥里给你自己弄点吃的
I…
我…
I brought my lunch. Eat it now.
我带午餐了 现在就吃
Eat it now? Yes.
现在? 好吧
I know you. You’re the Grandi boys.
我认识你们 你们是葛兰迪家的
Your Uncle Joe know you’re here?
乔大叔知道你们在这里吗?
Who could that be?
会是谁呀?
Take it easy, Pretty Boy. What’re you in such a sweat about?
放松 帅小伙 干嘛这么紧张?
It’s a tough rap to get caught with this stuff.
如果带着这东西 被抓住会遭到严惩的
It’s only that Vargas dame again,
肯定又是那位瓦格斯夫人
Yes, ma’am. Get me State onetwoonetwo.
是我 夫人 帮我转1212
Very good, ma’am. State one-two-one-two.
好的夫人 转1212
Hey! Hey! That’s the police department!
嗨 嗨 那是警局
Yeah? It’s the police, all right.
是吗? 是警局 没错
What do we do now? We do nothing.
我们现在做什么? 按兵不动
We relax and have ourselves a ball,
我们放松娱乐一下
I’m very sorry, Mrs Vargas,
很抱歉 瓦格斯夫人
but the telephone is temporarily out of service.
电♥话♥临时出故障了
I’ll call you just as soon as it’s repaired.
一修好我就会打给你
Better call Uncle Joe.
最好给乔大叔打个电♥话♥
So that is our little arrangement, see?
这就是我们的小小伎俩 明白了吗?
A real sweet set-up. And all the help we need from the law…
一个真正巧妙的计谋 我们只需要…
Listen, you knock somebody off… I don’t care who it is.
听着 我不管你要除掉谁
There won’t be any “little arrangement”.
不许再和汉克 昆兰…
Not with Hank Quinlan.
耍任何小伎俩
Joe, a message for you. Yeah.
乔你的电♥话♥ 来了
Vargas can’t hurt me.
瓦格斯伤不了我
Well, maybe not.
嗯 也许吧
But maybe with our little deal, we can hurt him.
但通过这个小交易 我们可以伤了他
I don’t make deals.
我不作交易
Yeah? Why, sure, I’m all right.
喂? 当然 我很好
No, no, no, look. Just go ahead like I said.
不不不 就按我说的做
Don’t worry. No matter what… Something wrong out there?
别担心 无论… 出什么事了?
No, no. Nothing we can’t fix.
不不 没有我们搞不定的
We? Where do you get that “we” stuff?
我们? 谁批准你说”我们”?
I haven’t given you any answer yet.
我没给过你任何答复
Listen to you.
听听你说的
You keep talking as though this was some kind of a deal
你说个没完没了 就像真有一桩
where I ask you to get me out of a rap.
我求你让我免遭指控的交易
No. That ain’t it at all.
不 根本不是这样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!