-Well, let’s see. We got double-A’s.
小心 站住 什么人
Watch yourself! Halt! Who goes there?
别开枪 没事 是朋友
Don’t shoot! It’s okay. Friends.
-你认识这些生物吗 -是 他们是安弟的玩具
-Do you know these life-forms? -Yes! They’re Andy’s toys.
好了 你们可以上来了
All right, everyone, you’re clear to come up.
我是巴斯光年 和平使者
I am Buzz Lightyear. I come in peace.
我好高兴 你不是恐龙
Oh, I’m so glad you’re not a dinosaur!
谢谢
Bye, bye. Thank you!
谢谢你们热情的欢迎
Now, thank you all for your kind welcome!
-那个按钮是干什么的 -我来示范
-Say, what’s that button do? -I’ll show you.
-巴斯光年拯救宇宙
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue! -Oh!
胡迪也有那样的东西 他的是拉线的
Hey, Woody’s got something like that. His is a pull string.
-只是… -只是听起来像被车子压过
-Only it’s… -Only it sounds like a car ran over it.
对 不像这个 这个是高品质声音系统
Oh, yeah, but not like this. This is a quality sound system.
配线可能是铜线哦
Probably all copper wiring, huh?
对了 你从哪里来的 新加坡? 香港?
So, uh, where you from? Singapore? Hong Kong?
不 事实上 我是驻扎在 第四区域的珈玛象限
Well, no. Actually, I-I’m stationed up in the Gamma Quadrant of Sector Four.
我是宇宙保护小组 太空警备队的队员
As a member of the elite Universe Protection Unit of the Space Ranger Corps,
我保护我们的星际
I protect the galaxy from the threat of invasion…
免于受到星际联盟头号♥大敌邪恶皇帝查克的入侵
from the evil Emperor Zurg, sworn enemy of the Galactic Alliance.
是吗? 我来自儿乐宝
Oh, really? I’m from Playskool.
而我来自美泰儿 其实我并不是来自美泰儿
And I’m from Mattel. Well, I’m not really from Mattel.
我是来自比较小的公♥司♥
I’m actually from a smaller company
结果被美泰儿收♥购♥了 我想…
that was purchased in a leveraged buyout.
一群土包子 没看过新玩具
You’d think they’d never seen a new toy before.
是 你看看他
Well, sure. Look at him.
身上的小东西 比瑞士刀还要多呢
He’s got more gadgets on him than a Swiss Army knife.
-小心点
-Ah, ah, ah, ah! Please be careful.
被我雷射击中可不是好玩的
You don’t want to be in the way when my laser goes off.
雷射 你怎么会没有雷射呢? 胡迪
Hey, a laser! How come you don’t have a laser, Woody?
那不是雷射 那只是会闪的灯泡
It’s not a laser! It’s a.. It’s a little light bulb that blinks.
-他怎么了 -嫉妒雷射
-What’s with him? -Laser envy.
好了 够了
All right, that’s enough!
-我们对安弟的新玩具都印象深刻 -玩具?
-Look, we’re all very impressed with Andy’s new toy. -Toy?
玩 具
T-O-Y. Toy!
对不起 我想你用的字应该是太空骑警
Excuse me, l-l think the word you’re searching for is “Space Ranger.”
我想要用的字现在不能说
The word I’m searching for I can’t say
因为有学龄前的玩具在场
because there’s preschool toys present.
你有点紧张了吧
Gettin’ kinda tense, aren’t ya?
巴斯先生 我很好奇
Uh, Mr. Lightyear, uh, now, I’m curious.
一个太空骑警都做些什么呢
What does a Space Ranger actually do?
他不是太空骑警
He’s not a Space Ranger!
他不会打击邪恶 发射雷射 也不会飞 -打个岔
-He doesn’t fight evil or, or shoot lasers or fly! -Excuse me.
-了不起的翅膀 了不起
-Ooh! -Oh, impressive wingspan! Very good!
什么 什么嘛 这些是塑胶 他不会飞
Oh, what? What? These are plastic. He can’t fly!
这是碳化合金 而且我的确会飞
They are a terillium-carbonic alloy, and I can fly.
-不 你不会 -会 我会
-No, you can’t. -Yes, lean.
-你不会 -会
-You can’t. -Can.
-不会 不会 不会
-Can’t. Can’t. Can’t!
-就算我闭着眼睛 也可以飞遍整个房♥间
-I tell you, I could fly around this room with my eyes closed!
-好啊 泡泡头先生 证明一下 -那好吧
-Okay, then, Mr. Light Beer, prove it. -All right, then, I will.
各位请退后
Stand back, everyone!
飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠
To infinity and beyond!
-我会飞
-Can! -Whoa!
-你飞得可真壮观
-Oh, wow, you flew magnificently!
-我找到搬家的伙伴了 -谢谢 谢谢你们 谢谢
-I found my movin’ buddy. -Thank you. Th-Thank you all. Thank you.
那不叫飞行 那只是花拳绣腿
That wasn’t flying! That was… falling with style.
小妞们一定迷死你了 教教我好吗
Man, the dolls must really go for you. Can you teach me that?
刚刚那一招真是太酷了 -闭嘴
Golly bob howdy! -Oh, shut up!
再过几天
You know, in a couple of days,
这里就会恢复老样子了 等着瞧吧
everything will be just the way it was. They’ll see.
-不信你看
-They’ll see.
我还是安弟最爱玩具
I’m still Andy’s favorite toy.
“我现在高高在上”
# I was on top of the world livin’ high #
“样样事都享受现成”
-Whoa! -# It was right in my pocket #
“我现在的光景”
# I was livin’ the life #
“想要什么都能行”
# Things were just the way they should be #
“忽然间从天外飞过来”
# When from out of the sky like a bomb #
“一颗要爆发的炸♥弹♥”
# Comes some little punk in a rocket #
“从此我发现 一些奇怪的事要发生”
# Now all of a sudden some strange things are happening to m
巴斯光年拯救宇宙
Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!
“奇怪”
# Strange #
“奇怪的事要发生”
# Things are happening to me #
“奇怪”
# Strange #
“事情”
# Things #
“奇怪”
-# Strange # -Ha!
“奇怪的事要发生”
-# Things are happening to me #
“这是毫无疑问的”
# Ain’t no doubt about it #
“我曾拥有许多朋友”
# I had friends I had lots of friends #
“现在一个也不剩”
# Now all my friends are gone #
“我叫他们 他们对我是冷冰冰的”
# And I’m doin’ the best I can #
“我拥有权力”
-# I had power # -# Power #
“我受人尊敬”
-# I was respected # -# Respected #
“但如此而已”
# But not anymore #
“我却失去了爱”
# And I’ve lost the love of the one #
“失去朋友的情谊”
# Whom I adore #
“让我告诉你”
# Let me tell you ’bout it Strange #
“奇怪的事要发生”
-# Things are happenin’ to me #
“奇怪”
# Strange #
“事情”
# Things #
“奇怪”
# Strange #
“奇怪的事要发生”
# Things are happen in’
“这是毫无疑问的”
# Ain’t no doubt about it #
“奇怪”
# Strange #
“事情”
# Things #
“奇怪”
# Strange #
“事情”
-# Things #
终于
Finally!
我的帽子在哪里啊
Hey, who’s got my hat?
大家好 我是胡迪 大家好 大家好
Look, I’m Woody! Howdy, howdy, howdy!
还给我
Ah-ha! Ah-ha, ha, ha! Gimme that!
抱抱龙 弹簧狗 给你们看样东西
Say there, Lizard and Stretchy Dog, let me show you something.
我好像被你们给同化了
It looks as though I’ve been accepted into your culture.
-你们老大安弟 把他的名字刻在我身上
-Your chief, Andy, inscribed his name on me. -Wow!
还用奇异笔耶
With permanent ink too!
好了 我要回去修我的船了
Well, I must get back to repairing my ship.
胡迪 不要让他影响到你
Don’t let it get to you, Woody.
-你说什么 -什么意思 谁?
Uh… let what? I don’t, uh- What do you mean? Who?
我知道安弟他很喜欢巴斯
I know Andy’s excited about Buzz.
但是你在他的心目当中 一直占有一席之地的
But you know he’ll always have a special place for you.
-是啊 是块畸零地 -好了 我受够了
-Yeah, like the attic. -All right, that’s it!
-单向的细长连结带
-Hmm. Unidirectional bonding strip.
巴斯先生他要胶带
Mr. Lightyear wants more tape.
嗯?
Hmm?
听着 泡泡头 你最好离安弟远一点
Listen, Light Snack, you stay away from Andy.
他是我的 没有人可以拆散他跟我
He’s mine, and no one is taking him away from me.
-你到底在说什么啊 我的连结带呢
-What are you talking about? Where’s that bonding strip?
还有一件事 从现在开始 少再说什么太空的事
And another thing: Stop with this spaceman thing!
-那快把我逼疯了
-It’s getting on my nerves!
-不高兴可以向星际总部申诉啊
-Are you saying you wanna lodge a complaint with Star Command?
好 我看你是 敬酒不吃吃罚酒
Oh-ho, okay! Ooh, well, so you wanna do it the hard way, huh?
-警长 不要无理取闹 -是吗? 硬汉
-Don’t even think about it, cowboy. -Oh, yeah, tough guy?
这空气没有毒嘛
The air isn’t…toxic.
你怎么可以在一个不知名的星球上
How dare you open a spaceman’s helmet on an uncharted planet!
打开我的头盔 我的眼球很可能被吸出去的
My eyeballs could’ve been sucked from their sockets!
你真的以为 你就是那个太空人巴斯光年吗
You actually think you’re the Buzz Lightyear?
我一直以为你是个冒牌货
Oh, all this time I thought it was an act!
各位 快看 这是真的巴斯光年
Hey, guys, look! It’s the real Buzz Lightyear!
你在讽刺我
You’re mocking me, aren’t you?
不… 巴斯 有外星人
Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. Buzz, look, an alien!
-在哪?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章玩具总动员2
下一篇文章怪兽电力公司
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!