Tall fellow, one leg. Can’t miss him.
高个子 独腿侠 很好认的
I’m begging your pardon, sir. Could you tell me where I could find John Silver?
打扰一下 先生 能否告诉我约翰·西尔维在哪?
Long John?
高个子约翰?
He’ll be somewhere in the back. Bug us not.
他在后面 别烦我们
Mr. Silver, sir.
西尔维先生 您好
Such is my name to be sure.
正是鄙人
And who might you be, lad?
年轻人 敢问尊姓大名?
Jim Hawkins, sir, ship’s boy of the Hispaniola.
阁下 我是吉姆·霍金斯 伊斯帕尼奥拉号♥的侍应生
Squire Trelawney’s compliments says you’re to come on board tonight…
向您转达特里洛尼长官的问候 请您今晚登舰…
…if you please.
…若得欣允 不胜感激
We sail at dawn.
我们明日破晓出发
Jim Hawkins, is it? Pleased I am to meet you.
吉姆·霍金斯 是吧?很高兴认识你
Come, lad. I expect you’re hungry.
过来 年轻人 想来你已经饿了
A person like you is always hungry as sharks.
你这个年龄饿得快
I remember when I was just a reefer in the king’s navy.
想当年 我在皇家海军 只是个收帆员
We was fighting the Dutch off Batavia at war.
我们跟丹麦人开仗 把他们赶出了巴达维亚
Black Dog. Stop him, that’s Black Dog, that’s one of Flint’s men.
黑狗!拦住他!那是黑狗!弗林特的人!
I don’t care two coppers who he is. He ain’t paid his bill.
我不管他是哪路神仙 但他没付酒钱!
You are Morgan.
你是摩根!
You was drinking with him.
你在和他喝酒
You never clapped eyes on this Black Dog…
黑狗从来是神龙见首不见尾…
…before now, did you? – No, sir.
这之前你并没见过他吧? 是的 先生
You never heard of him neither, did you? No, Barbecue, on my mother’s grave.
以前也从未听说过他 对吗? 是的 烧烤架(西尔维绰号♥) 以我母亲的名义发誓…
You never had a mother.
你就是个没妈的人
What was he saying to you anyway? He was saying…
他跟你说了什么? 他说…
Well, we was jawing of keelhauling.
呃…我们只不过随便扯扯罢了
Yeah. Mighty suitable topic too.
是啊 你们就会胡吹海聊而已
Back to your place for a lubber, Tom.
汤姆 一边儿呆着去 蠢货
Come. Set yourself down. Out of there.
来吧 坐下来歇一歇…滚开!
Black Dog.
黑狗
Let’s see. Yes, I’ve seen that swab before.
我想想 没错 我见过那个无赖
He used to come in here with a blind man.
他常跟一个瞎子来这里
I knew that blind man. His name was Pew.
我知道那个瞎子 他的名字叫皮尤
It were. He looked like death.
没错 他看上去像快死了
Sheriff Dance ran him down back at Admiral Benbow.
他在本鲍旅店被丹斯警长的人踩死了
You see here, Hawkins, you’re smart. Smart as paint.
告诉你 霍金斯 你很聪明 非常聪明
I seen that right off.
我一眼就看出来了
This here’s a blessed hard thing for an honest man like me.
像我这样诚实的人 也会遇到这种跳进黄河也洗不清的倒霉事
Here I’ve got this confounded son of a Dutchman…
如今这个荷兰人的混账儿子(黑狗)…
…sitting under my roof, drinking my rum. What will Squire Trelawney think?
…坐在我家屋檐下 喝着我的朗姆酒 特里劳尼长官作何感想?
Are you pleased with your ship’s company then?
您对船上的成员满意吗?
Oh, yes, on the whole, I am…
噢 总体说来 还不错…
…but I tell you frankly, doctor, I’m disappointed in the captain.
…不过坦率地讲 医生 我对船长很失望
Good afternoon, squire.
下午好 长官
I beg your pardon. May we have a word? Ahem. Yes, yes. Certainly.
恕我冒昧 我可否和您谈谈? 唔 可以 可以 当然可以
May I present my particular friend Dr. Livesey.
请允许我介绍我的挚友 利夫西医生
Uh, doctor, this is Captain Smollet, late of His Majesty’s Royal Navy.
噢 医生 这就是斯莫莱特船长 近年在皇家海军服役
At your service, doctor. How did you do, captain?
为您效劳 医生 您好 船长
Gentlemen, I don’t like this cruise. I don’t like the men.
先生 我并不乐意这次出航 我对人员不满意
I don’t like my first officer. That’s it. Short and sweet.
直截了当地讲 我不喜欢我的大副
And I suppose you don’t like your ship either.
我看你更不喜欢这条船
The backstays need adjusting I believe. Backstays indeed.
后牵索需要调整一番 后牵索确实需要打理
And what about your employer, huh? Stay a bit. Stay a bit.
你的手下又如何呢 嗯? 稍安毋躁 稍安毋躁
The captain has either said too much or he has said too little. Now, why?
船长 您说了很多 却似乎有所保留 请问有何隐情吗?
I was engaged, sir, on sealed orders to sail this ship…
先生 我接到密令 为这次远航掌舵…
…where the gentleman bids me. Very well, duty is duty.
…受人指派 替人当差而已 这很好 我将恪尽职守
But now I find every man onboard knows more than I do.
上得船来 我却发现自己一无所知 连杂役都知道得比我多
Next thing I learn, we’re going after treasure from a young crew, mind you.
后来得知 我们竟然要在一个乳臭未干的年轻人带领下去寻宝
Now, I’m told you have a map of an island with longitude and latitude…
还有人说 您持有一海图 经纬分明…
…and crosses to show where old Flint’s treasure is buried.
…标注详尽 上面弗林特的藏宝地点一览无余
Well, I never said a word.
别看我 我从未走漏半点风声
No, no, I swear it. There is one more thing.
我没有 发誓没有 还有一事相告
Oh, yes, and what’s that, pray? Powder and arms, sir.
天哪 拜托 又怎么了? 枪♥支♥弹♥药♥!先生
Powder and arms. They’re stowing them in the forehold.
枪♥支♥弹♥药♥的事!居然堆在前货舱!
Why not put the arms here in the cabin where we can get at them and they can’t?
为何不置于这个你我伸手可及 而别人无法染指的船舱?
That is the custom aboard ship, I might add.
容我多嘴 这是船上的规矩
Look, captain, I will not be told what is the custom aboard my own ship and what isn’t.
够了 船长 在我的船上 不需要别人来告诉我什么是规矩
I’ve been to sea before, you know. Captain Smollet, do you fear a mutiny?
告诉你 我也出过海 斯莫莱特船长 您是在害怕船员叛变吗?
No, sir.
不 先生
I would not sail at all if I did. Then what are you suggesting?
要是害怕 我根本不会出航 那么您有何建议?
Doctor, store the arms and powder aft and keep a weather eye out for treachery.
医生 把枪♥支♥弹♥药♥放到后舱 警惕心怀鬼胎的叛变者
And for God’s sake, don’t say another word…
还有看在上帝的份上 不要再提什么…
…about this treasure business.
…寻宝不寻宝的事了
Or upon your soul, it’ll be life or death on a lee shore.
生死攸关 仅在一念之间
Silver, where in blazes have you been? Get below and serve up a hot meal, man.
西尔维 你跑去哪了?到下面厨房♥尽尽你的本分吧
It’ll be a long night. Aye, captain.
长夜难熬啊 遵命!船长
Supper for the hands directly.
马上去做饭
Israel.Hoist up my sea chest.
伊斯莱尔 把我的水手箱吊上来
Where you want them? Right.
你想放在哪里? 好了
Anderson, what’s this restowing of the bloody muskets?
安德森 这些破枪搬来搬去的干什么?
Captain’s orders. All arms and powder to be stored aft.
船长命令 所有的枪♥支♥弹♥药♥改放到后舱
By thunder, if we do that, we’ll miss the morning tide.
上帝啊 这种鸡毛蒜皮的事情 会让我们错过早潮的!
Less talking there, Follett. Get below, Mr. Silver.
福莱特 少讲废话 西尔维先生 到底下去!
I’ll not tell you again. Aye, sir.
别再让我说第二遍 遵命 先生
You throw… You stow some of them arms… Hey, you, ship boy…
你去…弄一点他们的枪♥支♥来 放在… 喂!你!侍应生…
…get below and help the cook.
…到底下去帮厨!
If you can’t find work, I’ll find it for you. There are no favorites on my ship.
如果你找不到事情做 我来指派你 我的船上没有只吃饭不做事的人
Aye, aye, sir.
是的 遵命 先生
Very well, Mr. Arrow, unmoor ship if you please.
好了 埃诺先生!请你起锚吧
Aye, aye, sir. All hands on deck!
是的 遵命 先生 所有人上甲板来!
Weigh anchor!
起锚!
Topman weigh aloft! Topman weigh aloft!
瞭望手往高处! 瞭望手往高处!
Come on, you.
加把劲啊 你!
Turn your backs into it. Come on! Heave! Heave!
拿出点儿力气来!加油!拉啊!拉啊!
Heave! Heave!
拉啊!拉啊!
Come on.
加油啊
Anchor aweigh!
起锚了!
It can drive! It can drive away, sir.
启航! 启航了!
Very well. Make sail.
很好 张帆
All hands big sail!
所有的人 张主帆!
Aweigh! Aloft! Here now!
起啊!向上!加油!
Hoist up! Sail!
吊钩升! 张帆!
On you go, lads.
朝前走啊 年轻人
High up there now! Go on, Lee!
再高一点!接着上 李!
Up you go, lad. Bringing us in, all hands on deck.
朝前走 年轻人 我们都要加入 所有人上甲板
Headsails and courses, Mr. Arrow. Headsails and courses there.
轮到前桅帆和方向帆了 埃诺先生 前桅帆和方向帆
Think of those.
看他们忙的
Keep your helm, Mr. Hands.
掌好你的舵 汉兹先生
This is used for the masts.
这个是用在桅杆上的
Rattles there, see, right up to the top.
嘎吱嘎吱的 直接上到顶部
Let fall.
落帆!
Let fall! Let fall!
落帆! 落帆!
Let fall!
落帆!
Okay, now, answer me.
都好了 回答我
Bring these things to Mr. Arrow.
把这些东西交给埃诺先生
Southwest by south, Mr. Hands.
西南偏南 汉兹先生
Southwest by south. Hey, you, get over here.
西南偏南! 喂!你!过来!
And heave! Come on.
拉啊! 使劲!
Heave! Heave! Go on.
拉啊!拉啊! 加油!
Lend a hand, lad. In the helm, she goes.
年轻人 帮把手 掌掌舵 它就开动了
Heave! Come on! Put your backs into it!
拉啊!加油! 使点儿力气出来
Heave! Come on, you scruffy smelly dogs!
拉啊 使劲!你这条又脏又臭的懒狗!
Heave! Heave!
拉啊 拉啊!
Heave! Gangway!
拉啊! 借过!
Come on, away now! Set brails!
加油 开船了! 收起卷帆索!
Get up there, you. Come on, now weigh it out there.
上那边去 你!加油!去那边起锚!
That were done man-of-war fashion there, Jim.
这里一切按军人作风行事 吉姆
Turn that topsail, Daniel.
把上桅帆转个角度 丹尼尔
What is the matter with that topsail there?
上桅帆怎么了?
Turn the forward topsail!
把上桅帆朝前转动一下!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!