I thought it all out on this lonely island…
在这荒岛上我想通了很多…
…what providence had set me here. Aye, and Captain Flint.
…天意让我困在此处…噢 还有弗林特船长…
Flint?
弗林特?!
Flint says you? Aye. I were on Flint’s ship when he buried the treasure.
你认识弗林特?当年他埋藏那些珠宝时 我就在他船上
Him and six along six strong seamen, gone nigh on a week, they were.
他和六个强壮的水手一起消失了差不多一周
And then one fine morning, up went the signal…
后来 一个天晴的早上 传来了暗号♥…
…and back comes Flint, all alone and by himself.
…弗林特只身一人回来了
Aye, and the six… Aah!
噢 那六个人…啊!
Into a battle, murder and sudden death.
无非是打斗 谋杀 突然死亡
I often asked old Flint where he buried the treasure.
我问了老弗林特好几次 财宝都埋在了什么地方
I only wanted my fair share. Mine.
我只是想要我自己的那一份
“Here’s a musket,” says he and “There’s a shovel,” says he:
他说:”这是一把枪 还有一支铁锹”
“Go ashore, if you like, then find it.”
“只要你愿意 你就上岸找去吧”
So they did, they left me, well, for three years.
他们真那么做了 把我留在这个岛上 整整三年
I’ve been man of the island, light and dark.
日日夜夜我都呆在这座岛上
But I’m rich. Rich.
但是 我有很多钱啊 很多很多
You tell me true now, that ship you came off, that wasn’t Flint’s ship?
你跟我说实话 带你来的那条船 是弗林特的吗?
It is not. Flint’s dead.
不是 弗林特已经死了
But I tell you true, there are some of Flint’s men aboard and they’ve mutinied.
但是实话告诉你 船上有弗林特的人 他们叛变了
Some of Flint’s men?
弗林特的人?
Not one who hadn’t had one leg? You mean Silver?
有没有一个独腿人? 你是说西尔维吗?
Aye, that was his name, Long John Silver.
是的 就是他 高个子约翰·西尔维
The devil couldn’t hold a lit candle to him.
连恶魔都不愿为他点上一根蜡烛
Everyone was afraid of Flint…
每个人都畏惧弗林特…
…but even Flint was afeard of Long John Silver.
…但是 连弗林特都要敬西尔维三分
Water.
有水!
It’s sweet.
是淡水
Yes.

Yes.
太好了
Yes, this will do us quite well, I believe.
是的 这是我们的福音 没错
Sir?
什么意思?
Come along, Hunter, back to the ship. No time to dillydally.
好了 亨特 回船上去吧 没时间磨磨蹭蹭的了
And most importantly, there’s a good supply of clean water.
最重要的是 这里有充足而干净的水源
It flows from a little spring beneath the house.
这条小溪从屋子底下流过
It will serve us better than our present situation onboard ship.
在那会比我们呆在船上强多了
We can scarcely get at the water bags. They’re stored forward with the mutineers.
因为在船上我们很难从那帮暴徒手里抢回水袋
What do you…? You mean I have to give up my ship?
你是说…?你的意思是让我放弃我的船?
Squire, with no water in this heat, we won’t last three days.
长官 这么热的天 没有淡水 我们熬不过三天光景
The doctor’s quite right, I’m afraid.
恐怕医生的话是对的
Much as I hate to abandon my ship, we stand a better chance…
尽管我讨厌弃船的念头 不过从战略角度上讲…
…from a strategic point of view, on a fortified situation on the island.
…如果我们呆在岛上 形势要有利得多
Once we’ve whipped these blaggards, we can retake the ship at our leisure.
一旦我们打败了这帮海盗 我们随时回到船上
All right. You’re the captain.
好吧 你是船长
Easy now, Hunter. Easy with that gun, Mr. Hunter.
小心点 亨特 当心那条枪 亨特先生
Careful. I have it. I have it.
仔细点儿 好了 我拿到了
Stow it forward, squire, if you please.
长官 帮把手放到前面去
Make it fast, Redruth. Come along, man, get aboard.
动作快点儿 雷德鲁斯 赶紧过来 伙计 上船吧
Take the ship, Joyce.
抓着船 乔伊斯
Row easy, men. They’ve spotted us.
小心划船 伙计们 他们看见我们了
Get Silver!
通知西尔维!
Get Silver! Go on, wake up! Go get Silver!
通知西尔维!赶快 醒醒!通知西尔维!
Row.
划!
That’s the landing there, captain. Very good, doctor.
那就是登陆点 船长 很好 医生
My God, the gun.
上帝呀 他们有大炮!
Run out your gun.
把大炮推过来
Israel was Flint’s gunner, for the love of God.
看在上帝的份上!伊斯莱尔可是弗林特的炮手
Row, lads.
伙计们 使劲划!
Stretch out, sink or swim.
全力以赴 沉了就游过去!
Mustn’t mind if we swamp her now.
顾不上翻不翻船了
Primer.
雷♥管♥
Primer.
拿雷♥管♥来
Right, squire, pick me off one of those men. Hands, if possible.
长官 能不能干掉一个?最好是汉兹·伊斯莱尔
Get out of there.
滚开!别挡道
Well shot. Good shot, squire.
好枪法 长官 好枪法
Yes. Yes, it was. Thank you. Thank you, Redruth. Thank you.
当然当然 谢谢夸奖 也谢谢你 雷德鲁斯
Here. Hunter.
过来 亨特
Hunter. Save the guns.
亨特! 保护枪♥支♥!
Aye, aye, captain.
是的 遵命 船长
Keep your powder dry.
确保火♥药♥不要进水
Come on, man. Coming through.
伙计 稳住 游过来
Get the powder keg.
把火♥药♥桶弄过来
Breathe out!
推出去!
Come through with that.
终于逃过来了
Heave, they’re coming out of their boat.
天哪 他们把炮推出来了
Move back here!
退后!
Hunter, come on.
亨特 赶快
He’s down.
他倒下了
I’m all right. I’m all right. Hold on, squire, the keg.
我还行 没事 坚持住 长官 火♥药♥桶!
Run to the stockade, men. Come on, come on, everybody.
跑到栅栏那里去 兄弟们 大家赶快 赶快
Come on. Move yourself, man.
赶快 兄弟 跑起来
Now, this way. This way.
这边 这边!
Here we go. Come on, boys.
到了 快点 兄弟们
Run, run. Come on.
跑 跑 赶快
Move along, Joyce.
跟上 乔伊斯!
Come on. After them, lads.
赶快 追上他们 兄弟们
Come on now, the other side of the hill.
赶快 到山那边去
Hold it. Hold it.
挺住 挺住
Up. Up, up.
上去 上去 上去
Sir! We’re coming now.
先生! 我们来了
Start it, Hunter.
开战了 亨特
Get him down. Get him down.
放他下来 放他下来
George? Out of the way, George.
乔治? 别挡道 乔治
Down with them! Cut them down!
放倒他们 砍死他们!
Fire!
开火!
Bloody hell.
该死的
Come on, sir.
进去吧 先生
Bite the bullet, man.
坚持住 伙计
They’ve had their rations for the day, I reckon.
依我看 他们今天已经领教过 不会再来了
Be I going, doctor?
医生 我要死了吗?
Tom…
汤姆…
…you’re going home, Tom.
…汤姆 你就要回家了
I will.
我想回家
I wish I had another look at him with my musket.
我希望抱我的毛瑟枪 再看一眼我的故乡
You did very well, Tom. Very, very well.
汤姆 你做得很好 非常好
Might you be saying a prayer, sir?
先生 您能帮我祷告吗?
The custom, it is, and all.
按照规矩 一整套的
Hunter, can you say a prayer?
亨特 你会不会做祷告?
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不至缺乏
He maketh me lie down in green pastures.
他使我卧于青草地上
Forgive me, Tom.
请你宽恕我 汤姆
He leadeth me beside still waters. Wait, man.
领我在可安歇的水边 先生 打住
He restoreth my soul. What’s to forgive?
他使我的灵魂苏醒 宽恕你什么?
though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death…
我虽行过死亡的幽谷…
…I will fear no evil…
…亦毫不惧怕…
…for thou art with me.
…因为有你们和我同在
Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
你的杖 你的竿 都安慰我
Surely, goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life…
…自然 我一生一世必有恩惠慈爱随著我
…and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
且要住在上帝的殿中直到永远
Captain Flint’s old fort.
那是弗林特船长的旧堡垒
Your friends are there. Most likely, it’s the mutineers.
你的朋友们在那里 更像是那些暴♥乱♥分子吧
What? Flying the red ensign? Silver would be flying the Jolly Roger.
不会吧 那飘着红旗呢 西尔维总是用骷髅旗的
Hey. Look.
喂 你看
They’ve begun the fight. Ha, ha.
打起来了 哈哈
No doubt about it.
没错 是他们
Blaze away. You’ve little enough powder already, my lads.
你们就打吧 你们的弹♥药♥已经不多了 兔崽子们
Have to do better than that, lads.
瞄准点啊 兔崽子
Now, you just run down there, mind the round shot…
现在你冲过去 留意炮击的间隔时间…
…and tell the squire what I said.
…向长官转告我交代给你的话
Ben Gunn has been on this island for three years…
就说本·冈已经在这里耗了三年…
…and most of his time was taken up with finding… Well, another matter.
…大部分的时间都在寻找…呃 那不重要

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!