不 我了解我的声音
“Just– No, and I think I know my voice.”
我也了解我的声音
“I know my voice also.”
我一直都这样 好吗?
“Well, I’ve been me my whole life, okay?”
好吧 等会儿再说
“Okay, fine. We’ll talk later. We’ll talk later.”
好吧 我也爱你 妈妈 再见”
“Okay, okay, okay. Love you too, Mommy. Bye-bye.”
那是我吃过的最尴尬的一顿饭
Most awkward meal I’ve ever had in my life.
我几乎没怎么吃
I barely ate a thing.
全程都坐在那里 思考人生
I just sat there thinking about my life.
终于要走的时候
We finally get up to leave.
Steve is beaming from ear to ear.
史蒂夫笑得脸都快裂开了
They walk out ahead of me
他们走在我的前面
正当我要离开餐馆的时候 那个服务员出来挥手送别
and as I’m leaving the restaurant, the waiter waves us off.
他说:“各位晚安!”
“Good night, everybody! Have a great night.”
我们也向他挥手 他又说:“不好意思 您等一下”
And we wave at him. He’s like, “Excuse me, before you go, hey.”
“你不是特雷弗诺亚吗?
“Aren’t you Trevor Noah?”
“The comedian, right?”
那个喜剧演员 对吧?”
我说:“是啊 怎么了?”
I was like, “Yeah. Yeah, why?”
他说:“没什么 只是⋯
He’s like, “Oh, no, because…”
你被耍了 特雷弗!
“I totally got you, Trevor!”
“I totally got you, Trevor!”
我整到你了!
“等等 什么?你是印度人?”
Like, “Wait, wait, what…?”
“Wait, you’re Indian?” He’s like, “Of course I’m Indian!”
他说:“我当然是印度人!
我当然是印度人! 这里都是印度人!
“Of course I’m Indian! Whole place is Indian!”
你被我耍了”
“I totally got you, huh?”
我说:“我不明白” 他说:“你不明白?”
I said, “I don’t understand.” He’s like, “You don’t understand?”
“你一进来 我就发现你了
“You walked in. I said, ‘Look, Trevor Noah’s coming.'”
然后你突然开始说印度口音 我想‘那我也来说口音’
“Then you start talking with accent. I go, ‘I’ll also do accent.'”
于是你说口音 我也说口音
“Then you were doing accent. Then I do accent.”
你讲笑话 我也讲笑话 你喜欢这个笑话吗?”
“Then you were doing accent. You make joke, I make joke.”
“Do you like joke?” I was like, “No, I don’t like your joke!”
我说:“不 我不喜欢你的笑话!
我还以为我要被抵♥制♥了 你明白吗?”
“I thought I was about to get canceled! You see this shit?”
他说:“太好笑了 你满脑子 都是汗!不过不是吃咖喱吃的
He’s like, “It was amazing. You were sweating so hard! Not from the curry, eh?”
实在太好笑了 特雷弗!”
“That was so funny, Trevor!”
“一点都不好笑 我的朋友都在嘲笑我”
I was like, “It was not funny. My friends were laughing at me.”
他说“我知道”
Like, “I know.” Like, “I was scared, man. Why would you do that?”
“我快吓死了 你为什么要这样?”
他说:“因为 特雷弗 我喜欢从别人的痛苦中获得快乐
Like, “Because, Trevor, I take great joy in the pain and suffering of others.”
“It’s called schadenfreude.”
这叫幸灾乐祸”
呦 多伦多!
Yo, Toronto! You guys have been amazing. Thank you so much for coming out!
你们太棒了 谢谢你们来看我的演出!
I love you all. Good night!
我爱你们 晚安!
I love you guys so much. Good night, everybody.
我爱你们 晚安 各位

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!