现今每个人都是眼线 比尔 你太不敏锐了 哈?
Everyone’s a grass nowadays, Bill, and you weren’t exactly subtle, were yer?
我能跟我儿子说句话吗 求你了?
Can I have a word with my boy, please?
-快点 -发生什么了?
-Be quick. -What happened?
老爸打了T 迪基和在酒吧的那些人一顿
Dad battered T, Dickie and the rest of the pub!
他就卖♥♥了你 这小孩 是不?时间到了
He’s glass, this one, ain’t he? Time up.
-替我照顾他们 罗克西 -没问题
-Look after them for me, Rox. -Course.
还有自己也注意点 你
And behave yourself, you!
哎 等下 你会回家的 是吧?
‘Ere, hang on. You’re coming home, in’t ya?
我当然会回 一出来就回
Of course I am. Soon as I get out.
好 那 你知道我们在那儿的
Yeah, well, you know where we are.
说完了? 好了 你多大了?
Are we done? Right, how old are you?
我16
I’m 16.
你需要联♥系♥下家庭联络官
You’re gonna need to Contact the family liaison officer
就在斯特拉特福的警♥察♥局 你明白了吗?
at Stratford police station. You got that?
喂 伙计 你有孩子吗?
Oi, mate. You got kids?
-两个女孩儿 -那很好啊 是不是?
-Two girls. -It’s good, innit?
大多数时间吧
Most of the time.
看到那金头发男孩了吗? 那是我儿子 还有那个小的
See that blond boy there? That’s my son, that is, and the little ‘un.
他们是我的儿子 我是他们的爸爸
They’re my boys. I’m their dad.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!