Shit.
野蛮公主

Shit.
茉莉? 茉莉
Molly? Molly.
茉莉 嘿 我还在听呢
Molly! Hey, I was listening to that.
姐妹会召集 露斯·马莉今天搬来你忘了?
Earth calling sisterling. Have you forgotten today’s the day Rosemary moves in?
我能忘了吗?别告诉我你有什么疯狂行动?
Like you’d let me forget? Please tell me you’re not going to do anything crazy.
你知道我是爱你的 茉
Look, you know I love you, Mollster,
但你太小 有些东西还不懂
but there are some things you’re just way too young to understand.
我很清楚 好不好?
I know what I’m doing, though, okay?
相信我 波碧
Trust me. Poppy!
伙计们 咱们给我老爸的新女友一个完美的马里布式欢迎吧
All right, guys. Let’s give my dad’s girlfriend the perfect Malibu welcome.
各位 自己随便
Everyone, help yourselves!
想要什么随便拿 或扔掉
You can keep it, or you can throw it away!
行动吧 伙计们 你可以拿走那个
Let’s go, you guys. You can keep that.
我要那弹力球 都拿去 我们不要了
I want the bouncy ball! You get those. We don’t need them.
好 现在来处理它 好性感的裙子
All right, let’s get rid of it! That dress is so hot!
波碧 你这次来真的了
Oh, Poppy, you’ve really done it this time.

Ugh!
姐♥妹♥们♥ 看好了
Hey, girls! Watch this!
她在哪? 她还好吧?
Where did she go? Is she okay?
她还在下面吗? 在水下
Is she still down there? She’s still under.
不会有鲨鱼吧? 谁来想想办法
There might be sharks. Someone do something.
欢迎来到马里布 婊♥子♥
Welcome to Malibu, biatch!
借过一下 借过一下
Excuse me, excuse me.
给我立刻上来 马上
Get up here, right now. Get up here!
都回去吧 回去吧
Please, go home. Home, home.
没劲 算了吧
So uncool. Easy, pops.
走吧 出去 你好 老爸
Go on. Out, out. Yo, Dad.
差劲 走 走 都出去
Loser. Out, out, out. Let’s go. Out, out.
这是最后的底线 波碧 你准备去英国吧
That is the final straw, Poppy. You are going to England.
走吧 又拿寄宿学校来威胁
Let’s go. Yawn. The boarding school threat again.
我都不认识现在这样的你 现在 所有这一切都结束了
I don’t even recognize you anymore. All this is going to stop right now!
又怎样?没啥了不起
So what? Big deal!
大不了用劣货把我换掉 就像你对妈妈那样
You can just replace me with a newer, trashier version, like you did with Mom!
我要送你到英国寄宿学校 就这么定了
You are going to boarding school in England, and that’s final.
怎么?你认为因为妈妈去过 英国寄宿学校
What? You think just because Mom went to boarding school in England,
就能魔法般的改变我? 你还记得妈妈吗?
it’s going to magically straighten me out? Do you even remember Mom?
茉莉
Hi, Molly.
这次你 把他气过头了
I think you might’ve pushed him too far this time.
我知道
I know.
可英国实在太远
But England’s so far away.
不过至少 那边也说美语 对吧?
Well, at least they speak American there, right?
你走了 谁帮我切三明治面包边?
But who’s going to cut the crusts off my sandwiches?
你会没事的 茉茉 我保证
You’re going to be fine, Moll. I promise.
在英国 一年有200天下雨
In England, it rains 200 days out of the year.
你一定会患忧郁症的 她本来就有
You will definitely get SAD. She is sad.
是”季节性情感障碍症”
Seasonal affected disorder.
缺少日晒引起的抑郁 会导致粉刺和肥胖
Depression due to lack of sunlight, resulting in acne and weight gain.
什么? 什么?我在医生90210上看到的
What? What? I saw it on Dr. 90210.
别带那些鞋子 它们不防雨
Not those shoes. They don’t do rain.
你拿去吧
Just take them.
你保证每天和我聊天? 用你人生起誓?
Hey, you promise we’ll talk every day? Swear on your life?
没问题 你不在多没劲啊
Dude, who loves ya? Everything’s going to suck without you.
卢比 你是我最好的朋友 我会想念你的
Ruby, you’re my best friend. I’m going to miss you so much.
我知道 来看看他们的网站
I know, let’s check out their website.
哦 我的天 哦 我的天
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
“修院山高中是一所 独♥立♥的寄宿学校”
“Abbey Mount School is an independent boarding school
“对象:11至17岁女孩” 哦 我的天
“for girls aged 11 to 17.” Oh, my God.
“建立于1797年”
“Founded in 1797,
“本校是英国的顶级名校之一”
“the school is one of England’s top institutions for young ladies.”
都是砖 千万不要在乡下啊
It’s all brick! Please tell me that’s not in the countryside.

Ugh!
不好意思
Excuse me.
你好 最近可好?
Hello. How are you?
好了 凯特? 是的 谢谢
All right, Kate? Yes, thanks.
非常棒
Very good.
摩尔先生吗?我是金斯莉
Mr. Moore? I’m Mrs. Kingsley.
请叫我盖里就好 谢谢你 我很感激
Oh, please, call me Gerry. Thank you. I am so grateful.
我也很高兴能帮上忙 她正处于很难教育的时期
I’m happy we could help out. She’s going through rather a difficult stage.
交给我好了 摩尔先生 这是我最拿手的
Just leave it to me, Mr. Moore. I have a double first in difficult.
你好吗? 你好
Hello, how are you? Hi.
假期愉快吗? 还行
Good holiday? Yeah.
好的
Good.
波碧你好 欢迎来到修院山 我是金斯莉 这里的校长
Hello, Poppy. Welcome to Abbey Mount. I’m Mrs. Kingsley, your headmistress.
听着 我明白你是…
Look, I understand you’re just…
呃 呃
Uhuh, uhuh.
第一课 波碧 讨价还价对我来说就如同去夜♥总♥会♥
Lesson number one, Poppy. To me negotiation is like a nightclub.
永远也不会发生 现在过来
Not something I tend to enter into. Now come along.
你好 你好
Hello. Hi.
最近可好?
How are you?

Wow.
她是谁 哇
Who’s she? Wow.
新来的?
Is she new?
哇 看她穿的鞋
Wow. Look at those shoes.
看看她
Look at her.
波碧 这位是凯特 她是你在修院山的大姐姐
Poppy, this is Kate. She’ll be your big sister at Abbey Mount.
很快你就会适应这里
You’ll soon settle in.
你好 我已经有一个妹妹了
Hi, how do you do? I already have a sister.
只是一种称呼 意味着我们是朋友 我会帮助你 仅此而已
It’s just school lingo. I’ll be your friend, a helping hand, that’s all.
可我要挑朋友 FYI(for your info.以你的条件) 你不合格
Okay, but I choose my friends, and FYI, you don’t make the cut.
如果我明白”FYI”的意思 也许会把我气走
I’m sure that comment would sting a lot more if I knew what FYI meant.
不过 现在我们假装 你达到了预期效果吧?
But, for the moment, let’s just pretend it’s had the desired effect, shall we?
准备好 姊妹们 我们来了一匹野马
Saddle up, girls. We’ve got ourselves a bronco.
给你的礼物 金斯莉女士
Mrs. Kingsley, a gift.
你一个 弗莱迪一个
One for you and one for Freddie.

Oh.
谢谢 我自己射下来的
Thank you. I shot them myself.
我相信你做得到
Oh, I don’t doubt that you did.
迎新的这段时间 你先帮我拿着
Well, perhaps you’d like to keep a hold of them while I welcome back the first years.
心领了
Nice thought, though.
哈亚特 首领
Harriet. Head Girl.
你必须尊敬的和首领握手
You shake the hand of the Head Girl out of respect.
如果首领赢得了我的尊敬 那我才和她握手 婊♥子♥
When the Head Girl has earned my respect, then I’ll shake her hand, biatch.
抱歉 你说什么? 我接受你的道歉
I’m sorry? Apology accepted.
真是让人狂晕的可怕自大狂 想自找死路
Stunningly horridious ego desperately seeks a good bashing.
我们必须做点什么吗? 我赞成
Can we oblige? Methinks so.
我们也赞成
We think so, too.
我会马上给你打电♥话♥ 当我一到洛杉矶
I’ll call you tomorrow morning, as soon as I’m back in LA.
我希望你的飞机无限期延误
I hope your flight gets seriously delayed.
希望在哈萨克斯坦找到你的包裹
And I hope your bags end up in Kazakhstan.
这学期末我就来接你 好吗?
I’ll come back for you at the end of the semester, all right?
宝贝 你知道我爱你的
Sweetheart, you know I love you.
再见
Bye.
我得找到这张CD放给你听
I have to find this CD to play for you guys. There it is.
可以借给你穿 但仅限室内
You can borrow them, but only indoors.
是啊 我妈不许我穿高跟鞋
Yeah, my mum won’t let me wear high heels.
我得留一点 因为我也不是常去那里
I’ve got to be reserve because I’m not there all the time.
我在收音机里听过
I heard this on the radio.
谢谢 接得好
Thank you. Nice catch.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
这个房♥间是分配给我的
Hi. I’ve been assigned this room.
你们得离开
You need to leave.
哇 公共宿舍
Oh, wow, communal.
可以挑五号♥床或墙角的
Well, it’s bed number five or the corridor. Your choice, mate.
拿开你的臭袜子 皮皮
Move your stinking socks, Drippy.
真恶心
Gross.
你居然锁上巧克力?
You lock away your chocolate?
重要信息 如果 选择怡口莲或劳力士
Key information, if it’s the Wagon Wheel versus the Rolex,
每次我都会选怡口莲
the Wagon Wheel is going to trounce it every time.
什么是怡口莲? 上帝啊 你白活了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!