-Listening to us? -Yes.
哪里
Where?
他听到多少
How much did he hear?
我不确定 但是我想
I’m not sure, but I think…
直到你说与他结婚 会降低你人格
to where you said it would degrade you to marry him.
喊没有用 他已经在主人最好的马上逃走了
There’s no use in calling. He’s run away on master’s best horse.
从这阵暴风雨出来 你将会死于寒冷
Come out of this storm! You’ll catch your death of cold!
-他不会回来 -上次他回来了
-He won’t come back! -Last time he did!
这次他将不会 我知道他
This time he won’t. I know him.
-他去哪一方法 约瑟 -那边的 荒野西部
-Which way did he go, Joseph? -Yonder. Right on west moor.
-进来 你一定要进来 -愚人
-Come in! You must come in. -The fool.
他应该知道 我爱他 我爱他
He should have known I love him. I love him!
希斯克利夫 回来
Heathcliff, come back!
-谢谢上帝 你回家了 -我告诉约瑟不要睡觉
-Thank heaven you’ve come home! -I told Joseph to stay awake!
-我可以卸下马鞍吗 -你必须再一次外出
-Do I unsaddle my own horse? -You’ve got to go out again!
凯茜小姐离去了 他们正在找 她…约瑟 每个人
Miss Cathy’s gone! They’re looking for her… Joseph, everybody!
-去了哪里 -消失在暴风雨中 数小时以前
-Gone where? -Out in the storm, hours ago.
希斯克利夫逃走了 他带了一匹马 她去追他了
Heathcliff ran away. He took a horse, and she went running after him.
-哦 是吗 -是的
-Oh, she did? -Yes.
不要张着你的嘴站开哪儿
Don’t stand there with your mouth open.
取出一瓶酒 我们来庆祝
Fetch me a bottle and we’ll celebrate.
主人刑立 她将会在荒野之上死去
Master Hindley, she’ll die on the moors.
-你必须去帮她 -快去拿酒
-You’ve got to help. -Do as I tell you!
如果她与那个吉普赛人♥渣♥一起跑 让她跑
If she’s gone off with that gypsy scum, let her run.
让她穿过暴风雨和地狱 他们是有羽毛的鸟
Let her run through storm and hell. They’re birds of a feather.
魔鬼能杀他们两个 拿瓶酒给我
The devil can take them both. Get me a bottle.
-带她到书房♥之内 -在东部房♥间中点燃火炉
-Take her into the library. -Get a fire in the east room.
而且拿一些白兰地酒
And some brandy.
将这转过去对准火炉
Turn this around to the fire.
-白兰地酒 伊莎贝拉小姐 -拿干毛巾来 快
-The brandy, Miss Isabella. -Get some dry towels. Quickly.
-她去了哪里 -蓬尼斯东峭壁上的岩石…
-Where was she? -The rocks on Penistone Crag…
她快死了
the life almost out of her.
二十滴在一杯红葡萄酒中 暖好了
Twenty drops in a glass of claret, well warmed.
然后增加糖块 没有别的东西了…
Then add a lump of sugar. There’s nothing else I can tell you…
除了让她多晒太阳 而且给她的许多乳酪和奶油
except keep her in the sun and give her plenty of cream and butter.
一个月内 你将会感觉焕然一新
In another month you’ll be feeling like new.
-再见 亲爱的 -再见 肯尼斯医生
-Good-bye, dear. -Good-bye, Dr. Kenneth.
她将很快回家 医生
She’ll be going home soon, Doctor.
她的生活方面需要平静和整齐
What’s needed is peace and orderliness in her life.
呼啸山庄没有这些
That’s not to be found at Wuthering Heights.
-她究竟提到过他吗 -自从精神错乱以后 没有
-Has she mentioned him at all? -Not since the delirium passed.
有时发烧能痊愈 和破坏
Sometimes fever can heal as well as destroy.
我在村庄中质询了一些 认识了他的人
I made some inquiries in the village of the people who knew him.
-你听到什么 -没有希斯克利夫的消息
-What did you hear? -No sign nor hint of Heathcliff.
-他消失在空气之中了 -希望如此
-He’s disappeared into thin air. -Heaven hope.
”… 时间和追求”
“… days and yon pursuits.”
-哈罗 埃德加 -伊莎贝拉 我们的病人正麽样了
-Hello, Edgar. -Isabella. How’s our invalid?
-好多了我想 -让我看看她
-Much better I think. -Let me have a look at her.
整天你去了哪里 我好想念你
Where have you been all day? I’ve missed you.
哦 每年这段时间每位租地人 都有一些东西抱怨
Oh, this time of year every tenant has something to complain about.
我和老史维森争论过了 …
I’ve been arguing with old Swithin…
是否我们将会建立他一个新的猪舍
whether we’d build him a new pigsty.
是的
Yes?
他决定我们应该
He decided we should.
我今天下午在村庄中看见刑立
I saw Hindley in the village this afternoon.
他想要知道 你什么时候回家
He wanted to know when you’ll be coming home.
我没说真话 我告诉他 肯尼斯医生说要几个月
I wasn’t very truthful. I told him Dr. Kenneth said it would be months.
给我 喂药时间
Give me that. It’s time for her medicine.
肯尼斯医生说什么
What did Dr. Kenneth say?
在玻璃杯中的二十个糖块… 不对 我去问亚伦
Twenty lumps of sugar in a glass… No. I’ll go and ask Ellen.
好 去问亚伦
Yes. Go and ask Ellen.
她是如此的一个亲爱的人
She’s such a darling.
但是你们所有的人对我如此的好
But you’ve all been so nice to me.
那是我所有要想的 你是多麽好地对我
That’s all I think about, how nice you are to me.
但是 我不能在这里永远停留
But still, I can’t stay here forever.
为什么不 凯茜…
Why not, Cathy…
如果我能使你快乐
if I can make you happy?
你已经使我快乐 埃德加
You have made me happy, Edgar.
你有给我这麽多 你自己 你的力量
You’ve given me so much of your own self, your strength.
亲爱的 让我照顾你 永远地
Darling, let me take care of you forever.
让我保卫你 而且永远爱你
Let me guard you and love you always.
你会永远爱我吗
Would you love me always?
是的
Yes.
如此容易爱你
It’s so easy to love you.
因为我没有野性和黑心肠的吉普赛人方法
Because I’m no longer wild and blackhearted and full of gypsy ways?
-不 我… -当然你是正确的 埃德加
-No. I… -Of course you were right, Edgar.
你所很久以前说的是真的
What you said long ago was true.
在我身上有奇怪的诅咒
There was a strange curse on me.
某物不让我保持我自己的本性
Something that kept me from being myself.
或至少从 我所想要的…
Or at least from being what I wanted to be…
天堂的生活
living in heaven.
你是多麽的甜蜜
How sweet you are.
我从没有吻过你
I’ve never kissed you.
除了你之外 没有人会再一次吻我
No one will ever kiss me again but you.
没有人
No one.
我将是你的妻子并且是骄傲的 身为你的妻子
I’ll be your wife and be proud of being your wife.
我将对你很好 而且永远真实地爱你
I’ll be good to you and love you truly, always.
白色的石南花象征好的运气 凯萨琳小姐
White heather for good luck, Miss Catherine.
来 凯茜
Come along, Cathy.
它是什麽
What is it?
寒冷的风穿过 我的心然后就…
A cold wind went across my heart just then…
命运的感觉
a feeling of doom.
你碰了我 然后它走了
You touched me, and it was gone.
哦 没事 亲爱的 我确定
Oh, it’s nothing, darling, I’m sure.
哦 埃德加 我爱你
Oh, Edgar, I love you. I do.
再见
Good-bye.
而且我也感觉就像寒冷的风穿过我的心
And I, too, felt a cold wind across my heart
当它们一起离开的时候
as they rode away together.
但是如年继续 他们真的是在被控制中
But as the years went on, they were really in possession…
一种深的和成长的快乐
of a deep and growing happiness.
我愿你看到 当时的凯茜小姐
I wish you could’ve seen Miss Cathy then.
她变成相当有教养的淑女
She became quite the lady of the manor
而且几乎是林顿先生的溺爱
and was almost overfond of Mr. Linton.
对於伊莎贝拉 她展现 很棒的爱…
For Isabella, she showed great affection…
而且主持书眉农庄…
and presided over Thrushcross Grange…
有着安静的尊严
with quiet dignity.
好像你有跌 进一个圈套之内 父亲
It looks as though you’ve fallen into a trap, Father.
是的 不是吗
Yes, it does, doesn’t it?
你在那里
There you are.
将军
Checkmate.
-谢谢你 父亲 -我去为晚餐换件衣服
-Thank you, Father. -Well, I’ll go and dress for dinner.
狗怎麽了
What’s wrong with the dogs?
或许一个仆人 从村庄回来
Probably a servant coming back from the village.
我今天下午和杰夫彼得说话
I talked to Jeff Peters this afternoon
有关我们的那只新的翅膀
about that new wing of ours.
好像我们不能在二十年内把伊莎贝拉嫁出去
It doesn’t look as though we’ll marry Isabella off for another decade.
这是兄弟的责任介绍 你姊妹给一些类型…
It’s a brother’s duty to introduce your sister to some other type…
不是玩绔子弟和苍白的年轻的诗人
than fops and pale young poets.
-你想要一个龙骑兵 -是的 一个有炽热的髭的
-You want a dragoon? -Yes, I do. With a fiery mustache.
可怜的伊莎贝拉 恐怕我得到 在县中的唯一奖
Poor Isabella. I’m afraid I got the only prize in the county.
谢谢你 亲爱的 为我 天堂被
Thank you, darling. For me, heaven is bounded…
这个房♥间的四个墙壁连着
by the four walls of this room.
是的 我们全都是天使 甚至我的小指英雄
Yes, we’re all angels, even my little petit point hero.
我只是为他加翅膀
I’m just putting wings on him.
说到翅膀 我给你看那些计划
Speaking of wings, I’ll show you those plans.
-凯茜小姐 -什麽
-Miss Cathy? -What is it?
某人想见你
Someone wishes to see you.
-你听起来好像它是一个鬼 -是的 他回来了
-You sound as if it were a ghost. -It is. He’s come back.

Who?
-他想要什么 -他想要见你
-What does he want? -He wants to see you.
告诉他…告诉他 我不在家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!