Money for Nothing” by Dire Straits]
# MTV #
直到来到这个地方 我才相信
I had convinced myself of the world’s ambivalence
这世界真的有不欢迎人类居住的地方
toward its inhabitants, until I came to this place.
这个地方不欢迎任何生物
This place doesn’t want inhabitants at all.
没有可以食用的植物 每条河流都干涸得滴水皆无
Every plant is inedible, every creek bed is dry.
尽管还是九月 大雪却已覆盖了整个山峰
Though only September, snow covers the mountain peaks.
冬天迫不及待地想要吞噬我们
Winter can’t wait to have at us.
等不及和这片土地一起将我们驱逐并埋葬
Can’t wait to join with the land and run us off or kill us.
如果土地有感情 那这片土地只有恨意
If land can have emotions, this land hates.
它恨我们 每个人都能感受得到
It hates us, and everyone can feel it…
丽莎
Risa! – Whoa!
嘿嘿 别开枪
Hey! Hey, don’t shoot!
你会把马吓惊的
You’ll spook the horses.
有多严重
How bad he get you?
-怎么回事 -被蛇咬了
What happened? – Snake bite.
有止血带吗
You got that tourniquet?
Yeah.
是部队的人干的吗
You think the Army?
为了什么呢 只有孩子和女人
What for? Just women and kids.
他们才不管这些
Never stopped ’em before.
那个就是他们的受害者
Had their way with that one.
为了取乐这么做呗
Someone did this for sport.
也是为了抢马匹
They did it for horses, too.
这里都没有脚印
A lot of tracks here with no shoes.
这边很多马蹄印
Out here, all these tracks are shod.
-至少有6个人 -没错
At least six of ’em. – Yep.
是拉科塔族人
These are Lakota.
他们不会有好果子吃的
They’re gonna get where they’re going,
迟早有一天
warriors are gonna come looking for ’em.
勇士们会找他们寻仇的
If they ain’t already…
詹姆斯 别走了
James, stop!
我真是老了 大意又糊涂了
I’m getting old. Getting sloppy and getting old.
-见鬼 -我也没想到
Goddammit. – I didn’t think of it neither.
抱歉队长
I’m real sorry, Captain.
想到什么
Think about what?
现在我们的痕迹到处都是
Now our tracks are everywhere.
就是这事 农民
That’s what, farmer.
所有经过的人都会觉得是我们干的
Anyone who passes here is gonna think we did it.
别过来
Stay there.
怎么了
What happened?
被马贼袭击了
Horse thieves is what happened.
你别过去看了
You don’t need to see it.
约瑟夫被蛇咬了
Josef got snake bit.
他妻子从马上摔了下来 伤的厉害
His wife fell off her horse. She’s in a pretty bad way.
我去看看
Show me.
第一季 第9集

All right.
尽量别动
Do your best to stay still.
好了
Here we go.
没事
You’re doing good.
他妻子呢
How’s his wife?
她连水都喝不进去
She drinks but can’t keep the water.
需要看医生
She needs a doctor.
他也是
So does he.
那些马贼怎么办
What about these thieves?
他们需要看医生 他们过不去卡斯帕堡的
They need doctors. Fort Caspar will have ’em.
要想解决目前的困难
We need to head the other way
就得走另一个方向
if we’re going to solve this problem we found.
我知道
I know.
詹姆斯
James?
有多严重
How bad?
非常糟糕
It don’t get much worse.
我能帮忙做点什么
How can I help?
尽量让他们舒服点就行
Just keep ’em as comfortable as you can.
我们会有办法的
We’re gonna to figure this out.
也许我们可以一起去卡帕斯堡
Maybe we all go to the fort.
让士兵们来解决这件事
Send the soldiers out to deal with this.
在未来六个月里 这帮人
This problem is gonna haunt every wagon
会骚扰每个经过的车队
that crosses here in the next six months.
我们要陆续穿越拉科塔 肖肖尼
We are crossing through Lakota land, Shoshone land,
内兹珀斯 还有黑脚等族人的地盘
Nez Perce land, Blackfoot land.
不等我们赶到那里 他们就会知道
And every one of them’s going to know what happened here
这里发生了什么
before we get to ’em.
我们需要留在这 找到那帮杀人犯
We need to stay right here until we find those murderers,
杀了他们 割下他们的头皮
kill their sorry asses, cut the hair from their fucking scalps,
然后带着战利品和马去见这些受害者的
take them and the horses back to the husbands
父兄和丈夫
and fathers of these people.
如果我们只派几辆马车去卡帕斯堡
If we send a couple of wagons to the fort,
印第安人不会认为这么大的事
Indians ain’t gonna think a couple wagons
是这么几个人干的
is responsible for anything.
我们没有多余的向导
We can’t spare a guide.
韦德和科尔顿需要留在这
Wade and Colton need to stay here,
那就只有我们三个去找马贼了
and that’s with just the three of us going after the thieves.
据我所知马贼一般都只在晚上出动
Thieves travel their horses at night, I know that much.
那些混♥蛋♥肯定躲在某个阴凉处
These sons of bitches are out there somewhere
睡觉呢
sleeping in the shade.
我们先去收拾了他们 然后再带着马车去卡帕斯堡
We go get ’em, then we move these wagons to the fort.
韦德 科尔顿
Wade, Colton…
那蛇有多大
How big was the snake?

Shit.
这么大的蛇
These big ones,
它们可以多次无毒咬击
they’ll dry bite as many times as they won’t.
那女人呢
How’s the woman?
脑袋肿的跟个气球似的
Head’s swole up like a balloon.
我们得把她送到卡帕斯堡去
We should get her to the fort.
马贼杀了一家印第安人
Thieves killed an family of Indians up here.
我们得去把他们收拾了
We got to run them down
否则所有人都会觉得是我们干的
or the whole world’s gonna think we did it.
为什么他们要这么以为
Why would they think it’s us?
因为我们在周围留下了太多的痕迹
Because our tracks lead right to ’em.
这里肯定有不少别的痕迹吧 这里通往俄勒冈小道
Everyone’s tracks lead to it. It’s the Oregon Trail.
你看到其它痕迹了吗
You see any other tracks around here?
只有我们和他们的
It’s just us and them.
如果一大群印第安人突然出现
What the hell are we supposed to do
我们要怎么办
if a bunch of Indians show up?
你带他们去看那些尸体
You walk ’em down to those bodies and you show ’em.
尽量跟他们解释 我们去追马贼了
You explain best you can we’re tracking the thieves
我们会把马和他们的头皮带回来的
and we’re gonna bring their horses back, and scalps.
那些个拉科塔族人吗
With all the fucking Lakota I speak?
我跟这些个移♥民♥都说不清楚
I can barely get my point across to these goddamn immigrants.
自己想办法吧
Figure it out.
需要我们把他们埋了吗
Want us to bury them or something?
不 别碰他们
No, don’t touch them.

All right.
我也希望能有更好的办法
Wish there was a better way.
一定要安全回来
Just come back to me.
我爱你
I love you.
让我跟着去吧
Let me have him.
Whoa.
不行
Nope.
我们试过一次了 不能再试了
We’ve done that once. We ain’t doing it again.
留在这
Stay here.
如果遇到任何麻烦
If there is any trouble at all,
你就躲到衣箱里去 明白吗
you hide in the clothes box, you understand me?
-会有什么麻烦 -不管什么麻烦
What kind of trouble? – Any kind at all.
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
靠 为什么停下了
Shit. Why did y’all stop?
丽莎从马上摔下来了 约瑟夫被蛇咬了
Risa fell from her horse and Josef was bit by a snake.
我们得赶紧离开这 谢伊呢
We gotta get out of here. Where’s Shea?
谢伊在哪
Where’s Shea?!
他跟我父亲还有托马斯一起去追马贼了
He went with my father and Thomas to hunt down the thieves.
就没有枪手了吗
There ain’t no hired guns with you?!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!