中尉!
Lieutenant!
是吗?
Yeah?
马丁·罗马,法♥院♥街357号♥。
I have Martin Rome, 357, court street.
–对吧?–很好
– Right? – Good enough.
29岁。四年前切除了阑尾。
Age 29. Appendix removed four years ago.
肩膀上有刀疤。血型A
Knife scar on shoulder. Blood type a.
-没有进一步的记录。–没有记录?
– No further record. – No record?
求你了
Per favore.
你想要什么?五年来,他使出了浑身解数。
What do you want? For five years, he pulls every trick in the book.
今晚,他抢劫了一家餐厅,杀了一名警♥察♥。
Tonight, he holds up a restaurant and kills a cop.
–没有记录呢?-我是说医生先生
– No record? – I mean, medical, sir.
为什么?他们为什么要这样对他?
Why? Why did they do this to him?
马蒂。
Marty.
马蒂。
Marty.
Teena。
Teena.
你不应该来的。
You shouldn’t have come.
我非来不可,马蒂。
I had to come, Marty.
收音机……上面说你伤得很重。
The radio… It said you were badly hurt.
上面说你是……消失,teena。
It said you were… Go away, teena.
不要……卷入了这件事。
Don’t get… mixed up in this.
哦,马蒂。
Oh, Marty.
你为什么要开枪?
Why did you have to shoot?
你为什么杀人?
Why did you kill?
我不得不。
I had to.
我想我们可以…马蒂,疼得厉害吗?
I thought we could… Marty, does it hurt terribly?
吻我。
Kiss me.
我现在不能死。
I can’t die now.
哦,马丁,马丁!
Oh, Marty, Marty!
中尉!
Lieutenant!
我们要给警局开罚单,对吧?
We bill the police department on this, right?
–正确的。-保住他的命,我们会给你奖金
– Right. – Keep him alive, we’ll give you a bonus.
我要让他妻子签署手术同意书吗?
Shall I have his wife sign the release for the operation?
-我想他没有妻子。-里面那个女孩呢?
– I don’t think he has a wife. – What about that girl in there?
什么女孩?-现在在里面的那个女孩。
– What girl? – The girl who’s in there now.
你确定你看到了一位女士吗?
Are you sure you saw a dame?
柯林斯!
Collins!
我告诉你,这关系到一个人的生命。我一定要见他。
I tell you, this is a matter of a man’s life. I’ve got to see him.
但威廉姆斯医生马上就要动手术了。我不能让你上去。
But dr Williams is operating immediately. I can’t let you go up.
你好,咨♥询♥师。
Hiya, counsellor.
柯林斯上尉。
Lieutenant Collins.
奈尔斯,我不知道你还擅长追救护车。
Well, niles, I didn’t know that chasing ambulances was quite in your line.
拜托,这很严重。马丁·罗马还活着吗?
Please, this is serious. Is Martin Rome still alive?
差不多。
Just about.
你得让我见见他。
You’ve got to let me see him.
他一个硬币也没有。
He hasn’t got a quarter.
我没兴趣为杀♥警♥凶手辩护。
I’m not interested in defending a cop killer.
我也认识麦克里迪。
I knew mccreedy, too.
是的。
Yeah.
你想跟罗马谈什么?
What do you want to talk to Rome about?
如果他快死了,我要他招供。他可以拯救一个无辜的人。
If he’s dying, I want a confession from him. He can save an innocent man.
忏悔什么?
A confession to what?
他在digrazia案中的暗示。
His implication in the digrazia case.
digrazia案例吗?为什么,你疯了!
The digrazia case? Why, you’re crazy!
我们抓住了怀特·莱格特。我们需要的是…–哦!–这是正确的。
We’re holding whitey leggett on that. All we need is to get… – Oh! – That’s right.
这次是我的客户。我承认。
Leggett’s my client. I admit it.
他有很多麻烦,但他没有做那些卑鄙的事。
And he’s got plenty against him, but he didn’t do the digrazia job.
如果!我可以和马丁·罗马谈谈,我可以证明。
And if! Can talk to Martin Rome, I can prove it.
折磨老太太吗?
Torturing old ladies?
我觉得罗马不喜欢那样。
I don’t think Rome goes in for that.
请Candella。
Candella, please.
时间是宝贵的。
Time is precious.
你知道我不会大半夜来这里白费力气的。
You know I wouldn’t come here in the middle of the night on a wild goose chase.
-这是一个人的生命-也许我们最好让他去。
– This is a man’s life. – Maybe we’d better let him.
好的。如果医生没意见,我也没意见。
Ok. If it’s all right with the doctor, it’s all right with me.
-现在就在他手里。–谢谢。
– It’s in his hands now. – Thank you.
罗马,你能听到我说话吗?
Rome, can you hear me?
这是奈尔斯,那个律师。你明白吗?
This is niles, the lawyer. Do you understand?
我要你集中精神,就几秒钟。
I want you to concentrate, just for a few seconds.
罗马,他们拘留了怀特·莱格特,怀特·莱格特,因为迪拉齐亚的案子。
Rome, they’re holding whitey leggett, whitey leggett, for the digrazia case.
不是他干的,罗马。
He didn’t do it, Rome.
他没有做这件事。
He did not do it.
你知道的。
You know that.
你能救他。
You can save him.
罗马,你的情况很糟糕。
Rome, you’re in bad shape.
你不能退出。
You may not pull out.
别跟我扯上关系。
Don’t go with this on your soul.
拜托,罗马,告诉我们你参与了迪拉齐亚的案子。
Please, Rome, just tell us you were in on the digrazia case.
罗马吗?
Rome?
你什么都不用说。Justnod。
You don’t have to say anything. Justnod.
你杀了她。只是点头。
You killed her. Just nod.
你杀了迪拉齐亚夫人。
You killed mrs digrazia.
去……弗莱。
Go… Fry.
罗马,拜托,听我说几句,好吗?
Rome, please, just listen to me for a moment, will you?
–仅此而已。他是无意识的。–你不能…?再等一分钟?
– That’s all. He’s unconscious again. – Can’t you…? Just for another minute?
听着,先生,如果我们不送你朋友去做手术,他就永远醒不过来了。
Listen, sir, if we don’t get your friend to surgery, he’ll never come to.
这是一个很难回答的问题。
That’s tough.
我尽力了。
I did my best.
你听到他说什么了吗?
Did you catch what he said there?
-我想他…-我听到了。
– Why, I think he… – I heard him.
他让你“滚蛋”。
He told you to ‘go fry’.
我想他是认真的。
I think he meant it.
如果你想让我们在法庭上这么说,我们很乐意。
If you want us to say that in court, we’ll be glad to.
当然,当然。
Of course, of course.
给你,中尉,都准备好了。
There you are, lieutenant, all ready for you.
–谢谢。你好吗?-我没踢你
– Thanks. How are you doing? – Oh, I ain’t kicking.
那个马蒂·罗马怎么样了?他能活下来吗?
Hey, how’s that Marty Rome making out? Is he gonna live?
这几天他很难受,但我想他会挺过来的。
He was pretty rough for a couple of days, but I think he’ll pull through.
我这周每天都看到他妈妈去教堂。
I see his mother heading for church every day this week.
我想如果他死了,他们就不会那么伤心了。
I think it’d have saved them some grief, if he’d have croaked.
也许你是对的,胡里奥。明天见。
Maybe you’re right, Julio. See you tomorrow.
放松点,中尉。
Take it easy, lieutenant.
足够近吗?
Close enough?
我没有那个力气。
I haven’t the strength.
普鲁特小姐吗?
Miss pruett?
是吗?
Yes?
你能看看够不够近吗?好吗?
Could you see if it’s close enough? Please?
护士。
Nurse.
好吗?
Well?
-你想要什么?-我能跟你谈谈吗?
– What do you want? – Could I talk to you a minute?
我想我应该告诉你…罗马对女人不怎么好。
I thought I ought to tell you that… Rome is a pretty bad boy with women.
那跟我有什么关系?
Just what is that to do with me?
没什么,真的,我只是想告诉你以防……听着,副队,我已经在这里工作很多年了。
Nothing, really, I just thought I would tell you in case… Look, lieutenant, I’ve been working around here for a good many years.
我不指望任何人告诉我如何照顾病人。
I don’t expect anyone to tell me how to care for patients.
请原谅。
I beg your pardon.
你应该。
You should.
哈!
Ha!
-她很性感,对吧,坎德拉?–聪明的家伙!
– She’s pretty hot, huh, candella? – Smart guy!
我们应该把你关进牢房♥。
We oughta throw you in a cell.
四个弹孔。到处都是弹孔。
Four bullet holes. Every place you look a bullet hole.
-连医生都说…-如果你在寻求同情,省省吧。
– Even the doctor says… – If you’re looking for sympathy, save it.
我刚离开麦克里迪太太,你杀的那个人的妻子,你这个杀人耗子。
I just left mrs mccreedy, the wife of the guy you killed, you murdering rat.
她看起来很好。
She looked fine.
眼睛红红的,泪流满面而你却躺在这里刮胡子。
Eyes all red, tears streaming down her face and you lie here getting shaved.
-我应该把你从床上拖起来揍一顿…–继续。
– I oughta haul you out of bed and beat… – Go ahead.
打我,我会死的。
Beat me, I’ll die.
对我大喊大叫,我就晕倒了。
Yell at me, I faint.
你要回答我要问的问题别再用那些花哨的行话了,明白吗?
You’ll answer the questions I’ve got to ask and you can drop that fancy lingo, see?
听我说!
Listen to me!
-马丁…–是的,中尉?
– Marty… – Yes, lieutenant?
这是你的戒指吗?-是的。
– Is this your ring? – Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!