Freedom.
自♥由♥
No longer shall you be my Doctore.
你不再是奴隶教练
You will assume the mantle of lanista
你将成为角斗士训练师
and be warmly greeted by your name Oenemaus.
并可使用你的真名 奥诺玛默斯
What is this madness?!
缘何叛乱
Spartacus shows us the way.
斯巴达克斯为我等指明道路
He sends word to me that one of the fallen bore your name,
他说在其中一个死人的身上发现了你的名字
carved into his chest.
就刻在那家伙胸前
The Consuls will present a motion dispatching you to Capua.
执政官一个手势 就可以派你去卡普亚
There are villas and farms, far from the city.
那里有宅子和农场 离城市很远
Naevia was handed from dominus to dominus.
妮维雅被转手多次
We move south. To find Naevia.
我们往南走 去找妮维雅
This is Batiatus’ wife?
她是巴蒂塔斯的妻子吗
A shadow of the same.
模样相似的幽灵罢了
And yet she lives.
那她还活着
It would give the city hope
人们看到这个女人
to see a woman survive
从斯巴达克斯等人手下生还
Spartacus and his men.
就能重获希望
Where do you go?
你要去哪儿
There is but one place
对于失去荣誉的野兽来说
for an animal without honor.
只有一个地方可去
第二集
《斯巴达克斯:复仇》
That is no boy, but fucking demon.
那可不是小男孩 是可怕的恶魔
Belched from the cunt of the underworld.
刚从炼狱里面生出来呢
Your presence in the pits comes as welcome surprise.
您来到地下角斗场 真是莫大的惊喜
When word that Titus Batiatus graced us with his presence-
泰塔斯·巴蒂塔斯大驾光临的消息一传开
Where did you find him?
你在哪儿发现他的
He’s with a pack of Numidians purchased from Maalok.
跟那批努米底亚人一起从梅洛克手里买♥♥来的
The others fell within the week.
其他人都没活过这周
This one proves too dim to sniff out their trail.
他脑子不好使 才没跟着他们一起死
Has he any training?
他受过训练吗
Training? A rabid dog would be a more agreeable pupil.
训练 连疯狗都比他招人喜欢
Barely answers to the name given him.
叫他名字都不一定能答应
All men can be tamed no matter how wild.
无论多桀骜不驯的人都能被驯服
One must only find an ember of purpose,
只要在他心底找到一簇火苗
and give it breath.
再吹风浇油
I give no shit to embers.
火苗有什么意思
Coin warms my breast.
只有钱能让我暖和
And the price to see you so inflamed?
你想要个什么价钱
Ten denarii and the boy is yours.
十个第纳尔 他就归你了
To train, to fuck…
要训练 要操
whatever you would have of him.
随便你怎样
Eight.
我只出八个
Eight? You appear as honorable man,
八个 您这么有身份的人
yet attempt to slip cock in ass.
还挺喜欢玩菊花嘛
If I held such desire,
如果我真有这兴趣
you would be split in two.
非把你操成两半不可
I give you this bargain, only to entice further purchases.
那就这么定了 以后要多照顾我生意
Rise. Greet your new master, Oenomaus.
起来 见过新主人 奥诺玛默斯
It is time.
时候到了
Filthy animals.
这帮畜生
Living in offal and shit beneath the city.
原来在城下的臭水沟里藏身
If we’d known they were there,
要是早知道他们藏在那儿
we would be riding towards Rome
我们现在已经带着
with news of Spartacus’ death.
斯巴达克斯的死讯回罗马了
Now they could be anywhere.
现在鬼知道他们在哪儿
He would have left the city to rougher terrain.
他们肯定离开城镇到荒野里去了
It will be no simple task to sweep such an area.
那样的话很难彻底搜索
More men would spur to purpose.
我们需要更多人手
Attempts to raise soldiers have born shriveled fruit.
我们正在招募士兵 可收获甚微
It is the fault of Seppius.
都是赛普修斯的错
He’s secured every man familiar with sword as his own.
凡是能舞刀弄枪的他都收走了
Then perhaps it’s time we called in call his support.
或许是时候去找他帮忙了
He is Varinius’ man.
他是瓦里留斯的人
Not worthy of such invitation.
不值得我们这么看得起他
And yet his men prove a necessity.
不过我们需要他手下那批人
If we had them in the marketplace,
如果他们当初在集市上
Spartacus would never have found himself so close to you.
斯巴达克斯根本不可能近你的身
The gods conspire against you.
诸神与你作对
Return to your quarters.
回你的房♥间去
They demand proper offering
神明需要虔诚供奉
one of blood and sacrifice.
以血相祭
You speak of ritual?
你是说祭神仪式
To restore this house
重振巴蒂塔斯家
and to force our enemies to their knees.
让我们的敌人跪地求饶
See yourself to market to gather what you require
等到天明 你就去集市
when sun greets day.
需要什么就买♥♥什么
We shall confer with Seppius.
我们要跟赛普修斯见一面
I’ll will make arrangement.
我来安排
You believe the gods will heed your prayers?
你相信诸神会听取你的祷告
If my cause is just.
只要我祈求正义
Then entreat them
那就去求他们吧
to divine where Spartacus has gone to ground
为我指明斯巴达克斯逃往何方
before the villain robs another Roman of his life.
以免这个混♥蛋♥再取罗马人的性命
Tiberius, I would finish.
提比略 我要射
Place cock in ass.
插♥我♥屁♥股♥
My robes! Quickly!
快点把我衣服拿来
Strike fear and quiet concern.
大家冷静 不要怕
Our quarrel is not with you.
我们与你们无冤无仇
It’s with those that would place themselves your master.
只与那些以主人自居的人不共戴天
A title that bears no meaning to us.
主人这个词对我们毫无意义
Nor to you now, should you wish it so.
如果你们愿意 也不必再与人为奴
You are presented choice,
你们和我们当初一样
as we once were.
面临重大抉择
To submit forever to Roman cruelty…
是要永世臣服于罗马人的暴虐统治
or to take up arms and to join us in freedom.
还是揭竿而起为自♥由♥而战
And who are you, to present such fucking offer?
你凭什么给他们提供选择
I am Spartacus.
就凭我是斯巴达克斯
Still your fucking tongues!
闭上你们的臭嘴
Are you the dominus of this house?
你是这里的主人吗
I am.
正是
Then we should have words.
那我们应该好好谈谈
What is it you seek?!
你想要什么
Give desire voice and see it satisfied!
只要你说出来 我就满足你
You are a man of fucking influence?
你应该算个人物吧
Yes! I have the ear of the Magistrate!
没错 我和行政官关系很好
I can deliver message.
可以替你传话
It is message sent to you, which I have interest in.
我只对你听到的话感兴趣
You were friend’s of Batiatus. Were you not?
你是巴蒂塔斯的朋友 是不是
Were you not!?
是不是
I, I knew him only in passing.
只是一面之缘
He was filled with mad dreams.
他有很多痴心妄想
Of rising in prominence of office.
比如谋得一官半职
Yet he needed support.
不过他需要支持
To gain it he sent a gift.
所以送出了一件礼物
From villa to villa, in this region.
送到这里的宅子轮流享用
A woman.
一个女人
A woman.
一个女人
You know of her?
你知道她
And if I do? My life yet spared?
如果我知道 能饶我一命吗
Speak while you still have fucking tongue.
趁你还有舌头 快说
She was…
她…
She was here! She was here!
她来过这里 她来过这里
You would break false word to Jupiter himself, just to see another dawn.
为了苟延残喘 你连神仙也敢欺骗
Dark of skin. Um hair roughly shorn.
黑皮肤 剪得不整齐的短发
The mark of her domina upon the back of her shoulder.
肩膀后有主人家的标记
Where is she?
她在哪里
I do not know!
我不知道
She was put to cart after.
她后来被拖上马车
After?
后来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!