Don’t do that!
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不知道你在
I didn’t think you were here.
我刚刚进来
I just got in.
今天没有高尔夫球 太冷了
No golf today. Too cold.
高尔夫球怎么样?
How was golf?
我没有玩
I didn’t play.
今天变冷了
It’s colder today.
我是说 对于这个日期来说 太冷了
I mean. For the year. It’s colder.
你没有游泳吗?
Weren’t you swimming?
嗯 对不起吓到你了
Yeah. Sorry I scared you.
游泳怎么样?
How’d it go?
还不错 我游得不错
Good. I swam well.

Good.
如果再快一点
I could swim the 50 if my…
我就能去游五十米了
my timing got better.
我有点不在状态
I’m a little off.
你得克服
You must work at that.

Yeah.
三角学的测验我得了七十四
I got 74 on a Trig quiz.
七十四分?
74?
哦 我以前三角学学的很烂
Gee. I was awful at Trig.
哦 是吗?
Oh. Yeah? Did you…
你上过三角学?
You took Trig?
等等
Wait a minute.
我上过三角学吗?
Did I take Trig?
我给你买♥♥了两件衬衣 我把它们放在你床上了
I bought you two shirts. They’re on your bed.
谁会去?
Who’ll be there?
穆雷家 甘瑟家 还有凯恩家
Well. The Murrays. The Gunthers. And the Caines.
算了 我们去看电影吧
Let’s go to the movies instead.
不要打退堂鼓
Don’t be negative.
不是退堂鼓 只是不可预见性
That’s not negative. That’s unpredictable.
我们去看电影吧
Let’s go to the movies.
好吧
Okay.
真的吗?
Reafly?
真的 我们去吧
Okay. Yeah. Come on. Let’s go.
说什么理由呢?
What’s our excuse?
贝丝想去看电影
Beth wanted to go to the movies.

Good.
非常好
Very good.
好吧 微笑
All right now. Smile.
记住 不要喝太多马提尼
Remember. Not too many martinis.
和其它的放在一起
Will you put that with the others?
我们时间刚好
Look. We’re in time.
看看谁来了
Look who’s here!
三个街区远 却最后一个到
Three blocks away and the last to arrive.
进来
Come on in.
生日快乐 你看上去好极了
Happy birthday! You look wonderful.
是新的吗?
Is that new?
是啊 你喜欢吗?
Yes. It is. Do you like it?
你做的奶油冻?
You did the mousse?
做出来还不错吗?
It turned out well?
嗨 哥们 怎么样?
Hey. Partner. How are you?

Hi there.
嗨 贝丝
Hi. Beth.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
借钱啊
Borrow the money.
我会去找熟人借
I’ll go public.
我不会现在做 因为市场不景气
I wouldn’t do it now because the market’s low.
你头发看起来好极了
Your hair looks wonderful.
短一些了 你喜欢吗?
It’s shorter. You like it?
我说 请把你的烟灭了
I said. “Please put out your cigar.”
他说 啊 我没有第二只了
He says.”Huh? I don’t have another one.”
很高兴见到你
Good to see you!
你看上去总是那么漂亮
You look beautiful. As ever.
在学校里
In school…
他们觉得他们在危险的边缘
they think they’ve got to walk on the edge of danger.
你们在谈什么呢?
What are these hushed tones?
他刚才说了一个最好笑的笑话
He told the funniest joke!
我不和你说话
I’m not talking to you.
为什么?
Why?
我会插手这桩合并案
I have my fingers crossed on this merger.
我们什么时候一起吃个午餐
Let’s have lunch.
我得看看我的时间表
I don’t know my schedule.
我大部分时间都行
I’m free most days.
巴伯·麦克林要离开哥尔与江森公♥司♥了
Bob McLean’s leaving Coles and Johnson.
他去哪儿?
Where is he going?
他也不知道
He doesn’t know.
上帝啊
Jesus.
哦 不
No. You didn’t.
他不是你见过的最差劲的人了吗?
Isn’t he the meanest man you’ve met?
如果正在玩球
When a ball is in play.
如果持球方和防守方不小心碰到了球
If a player or caddy accidentally move it…
嗨 安 你的孩子怎么样了?
Hi. Annie. What’s your boy up to?
哦 谁知道
Oh. Who knows?
康瑞怎么样了?
How’s Conrad doing?
他没问题 很好
He’s great. Just great.
我问过唐诺 他说他们谈的不多
I asked Donald. He says they haven’t talked much.
我说 也许他有点内向
I said maybe he’s self-conscious.

Oh!
不 不
No. No. No.
不 他是
No. He’s…
在高地公园有个医生
There’s a doctor in Highland Park…
他一个星期去两次
that he sees twice a week.
他没问题的
He’s great. Just great.
他还有一样的症状吗?
Is he still having some problems?
哦 不 不像以前那样
No. Nothing like that.
只是要找个人谈谈
Just somebody to talk to…
给他做最后一点修复工作
to polish off the rough edges.
你怎么样 亲爱的?
How are you. Darling?
他和你谈的快睡着了吗?
Is he falling asleep on you?
不 他还行
Nah. He’s great.

Hey.
你喝多了
You drank too much.
你我没醉
I’m not drunk.
为什么要告诉安关于康瑞的心理医生的事情?
Why did you tell Annie about Conrad’s psychiatrist?
为什么不?
Why not?
人们并不容易接受这种事情
People don’t hear that thing easily.
对于大部分人来说 这总是个状态的标志
For most people. It’s a status symbol.
你的失言
Well. Your blurting it out…
是对隐私的侵犯
was a violation of privacy.
谁的隐私?
Whose privacy?
家庭的隐私
The family’s privacy!
我认为这是非常隐私的事情
I think it is a very private matter.
我告诉过你我的梦吗?
I tell you my dreams?
我不相信梦
I don’t believe in dreams.
你是什么样的心理医生啊?
What kind of a psychiatrist are you?
怎么啦?
What’s happening?
怎么了?
What’s going on?
我觉得
I just feel…
我觉得…
I feel so…
什么
What?
有点神经质 我不知道
Jumpy. I don’t know.
孩子
Look. Kiddo…
我刚才撒谎了
I lied.
我相信梦
I believe in dreams.
有时候 我想知道你醒来的时候会发生什么事
Sometimes I want to know what’s happening when you’re awake.
让你紧张的事
Something’s making you nervous.
也许我需要镇定剂
Maybe I need a tranquilizer.
镇定剂?
Tranquilizer?
你觉得怎么样?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!