“Piacere,Girolamo Trombetta”
对应三个动作:Piacere握手;Girolamo转手,因为Giro在意大利语中意思是旋转;
Trombetta前后拉,因为Trombetta是小号♥,而前后拉就是模拟吹小号♥的动作.
片尾曲Città vuota (It’s a lonely town)
这首歌♥大意是,爱人离开后,
主人公在拥挤的城市中却依旧感觉孤独,呼唤着爱人归来
影片结尾Luca去城市上学,而 Alberto则留在港口,配上这个片尾曲,非常隐晦。
导演 恩里科·卡萨罗萨
编剧
恩里科·卡萨罗萨
杰西·安德鲁斯
西蒙·斯蒂芬森
谨以此片献给阿尔贝托·苏瑞斯…
以及帕蒂·安·布奇霍尔兹·维尔利特
(1974生-2020卒)
感谢所有帮助我们走出困境并指引我们不断前进的朋友
正因为有了你们才帮助我们找到了自己的出路
原型是鮟鱇鱼,是一种深海鱼,非常丑。因为在深海,
所以这种鱼头上有个电灯泡来引诱小鱼。鮟鱇鱼有独特的生殖机制,
根据Luko透明的身体推测很可能是性转为雌鱼的(所有的大鮟鱇鱼都是雌鱼)
这条影片一开始 Luca 口中溜走并且大概率死掉了的鱼 叫Enrico
他是导演的名字 这条鱼应该就是被说教的导演本人哈哈哈哈
美国迪士尼影片公♥司♥ 出品
美国皮克斯动画工作室 制♥作♥
电影开场渔船上放的是普契尼的《O mio babbino caro 我亲爱的爸爸》
歌♥词是“ 哦,我亲爱的爸爸,我爱那个帅小伙
我要去Porta Rossa(波特洛索)买♥♥只戒指”
格索米纳号♥
托马索 我们真的要在岛附近钓鱼吗
Listen, Tommaso, do we really need to fish near the island?
你总是担心这担心那的
Eh, you worry too much.
可万一古老传说是真的呢
I don’t know. What if the old stories are true?
天啊 贾科莫 你还真的相信有海怪啊
Oh, come on, Giacomo. You really believe in sea monsters?
这片海域有太多奇怪的迹象发生过
Too many strange things have been seen in these waters.
你自己也说了这是传说
They’re all just stories.
它只想让我们离开这绝妙的钓鱼圣地
Tall tales to keep us away from a great fishing spot.
可是…
But, Tommaso… – We’re fine.
Non preoccuparti Giacomo.
意大利语 别过分担心了
有点感觉了
Ah, that’s more like it.
那是什么
What is that?
Per mille sardine.
意大利语 我的妈呀
被它给跑了 在它回来找我们麻烦前 快走吧
You missed. Let’s go, before it comes back for us.
我都说了吧 都是真的
I told you they were real.
真是个怪物
Oh, what a monster!
真吓人
Horrifying!
鱼从谷仓中逃了
Fish out of the barn! Fish out of the barn!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
妈咪不会放过我的
Mom’s gonna kill me!
卡特琳娜
Caterina!
等等我
Wait!
早安 鲈鱼先生 还有 我想跟你说声抱歉
Oh, good morning, Mr. Branzino. And also, I’m sorry.
鲈鱼太太怎么样了
Well, how’s Mrs. Branzino?
嗨 卢卡
Hi, Luca.
打扰下女士 请问你有没有…
Excuse me, ma’am. Have you…
是的
Yes.
朱塞佩 回来
Giuseppe, get back here!
Enrico这条鱼可不一般 它其实是导演名字啦
你别想像你的好哥们恩里克一样跑了
You want to run off like your buddy Enrico?
因为我要告诉你 他要么已经死了 又或者…
Because I’ve got news for you. He’s either dead, or he’s
在外面 某处 看世界呢
out there. Somewhere. Seeing the world.
但总的说来 还是凶多吉少
But he’s probably dead.
这就对了 鱼鱼们都到齐咯
Phew. Okay, that’s everyone.
蒙娜丽莎 你笑什么笑
Monalisa, why are you smiling?
里面还有条
Anyone else in there?
朱塞佩
Giuseppe.
我刚跟你说的都白说了吗
What did we just talk about?
真是的 朱塞佩
Oh, Giuseppe.
好啦 我们出发吧
All right. Let’s head out.
美国迪士尼影片公♥司♥ 出品
你好吗 早上好
Hello. -Good morning.
哈喽 龙虾夫人 你好啊 卢卡
Hi, Mrs. Aragosta. – Hey, Luca!
美国皮克斯动画工作室 制♥作♥
早安 早上好
Good morning! – Morning!
夏日友晴天
可以 很安全
Okay. All clear.
有什么需要就问我哦
Let me know if you need anything.
一个也没吗
Anyone?
没有 好吧
No? Okay.
朱塞佩…
Giuseppe…
怪兽来了 大家快躲到石头下面去
Land monsters! Everybody, under the rock!
卢卡
Luca!
午餐好啦
Lunch is ready!
马上就来
Be right there!
快点 我们得回去了
Come on! We gotta get back.
你晚来了两分钟 有船吗
You’re two minutes late. – Was there a boat?
你有躲起来吗 是的 妈
Did you hide? -Yes, Mom.
他们捕抓 只需两眼一撇的功夫…
Because if they catch even a glimpse of you…
你认为他们是来拜访新朋友的吗
You think they come around to meet new friends, huh?
当然不是 随便聊两句
No. -Make small talk.
不 他们是来捕杀的
I… I don’t. -No. They’re here to do murders.
妈妈只想让你明白这个道理 谢谢
So, I’m just making sure you know. Thanks, Mom.
我小时候啊 好几周都看不到一艘船
When I was a kid, we’d go weeks without seeing a boat,
那时的船没有引擎驱动
and let me tell you, they did not have motors.
只有呼哧呼哧拿着船桨的怪兽
Just a sweaty land monster with a paddle.
姥姥好 嗨 泡泡
Hi, Grandma. Mwah. -Hey, Bubble.
爸比 小卢
Hi, Dad. -Luca!
看看这螃蟹 她正在蜕壳
Look at Pinchy-pessa. She’s molting.
真有仪式感
Oh, it’s magnificent.
这是我见过最好的冠军蟹
Now, here’s a champion show crab if I ever saw one.
真不错
Oh, nice.
别看她眼睛 我错了
Don’t look her in the eye! -Sorry.
别说我错了 她会觉得你很好欺负
But don’t apologize. She can sense weakness.
来吃吧 小卢
Come eat, Luca. Come on.
我们最好在今年螃蟹秀打败那些鲈鱼
We better beat those Branzinos at the crab show this year.
所有人认为比安卡·海鲈鱼获奖的螃蟹棒极了…
Everyone thinks Bianca Branzino’s so great with her prize-winning crabs
她还有模仿海豚的才艺 笑死我也
and amazing dolphin impression. Please!
谁不可以办到啊
Anyone can do that.
你们说呢
Right?
不知道为什么海豚听起来都像这样
I don’t know why dolphins even sound like that.
他们为什么不说话呢
You know, why don’t they just talk?
小卢 咋啦 你的脑袋里在想些啥
Luca. What’s on your mind?
我只是想知道…
Uh… Uh… Well, I was just wondering…
船是从哪儿来的
Where do boats come from?
陆地的怪物小镇 在地表上
The land monster town. Just above the surface.
我有次打牌赢了个人
I beat a guy at cards there once.
妈 你胡说八道啥呢
Mom! What are you doing?
他都这么大了
He’s old enough to hear about it.
奶奶变成人 去了上面
You’ve been to the surface and done the change?
不 不 打住
No! No! The end! Shut it down!
我只是很好奇
I was just curious.
说的可真好 好奇的鱼会招来被抓之祸的
Yeah? Well, the curious fish gets caught.
要做到不说 不考虑 不交流 不臆想
We do not talk, think, discuss, contemplate,
别靠近海面 听明白了吗
or go anywhere near the surface! Got it?
你说得对 妈
Yes, Mom.
去干正事吧
Here. Now let’s get back to work.

Hey.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eye.
你知道妈妈爱你 对吗
You know I love you, right?
我知道 妈妈
I know, Mom.
我还有真有点担心他 你说呢
We’re a little worried about him, right?
吃饱了撑的
No, thanks! I’m full.

Boo.
没事 我不是人类
It’s fine. I’m not human.
谢天谢地
Oh! Thank goodness.
给 拿着
Here, hold this.
你住在这里附近吗
Uh… Do you live around here?
你说的是海底吗 那你错了 我只是来拿我东西的
Down here? No, no, no. I just came for my stuff.
嘿 等下 那是我的
Uh, hey! Wait, that’s mine!
先生 你是不是忘了你鱼叉没拿
Sir? You forgot your harpoon and…
差点忘了 谢了哈
Oh, yeah. Thanks!
就这 你想干什么啊
What? What are you doing?

No, no!
哦 不
Ahh! Oh, no!
救命啊
Help me!
第一次吗
First time?
当然了 人家可是个好孩子
Of course it is! I’m a good kid!
放松点
Hey, relax.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!