You did it, friend.
我从没想到…
I never thought…
等等 你在干嘛?
Wait. What’re you doing?
你都不知道那是什么!
You don’t even know what it is.
不要啊! 2号♥!
No! Two!
跳!
Jump!
快走!
Hurry, quick.
你们等什么呢?
What’re you waiting for?
继续跑
Keep running.
快跟上
Come on.
我知道我们不应该来
I knew we should’t have come.
为什么? 你为什么这么做?
Why? Why did you do that?
我不知道 对不起
I didn’t know. I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你刚才怎么想的啊?
What were you thinking?
那东西想干嘛?
What’s it going to do?
我知道哪里可以找到答案
I know where we can find answers.
以前的世界 是这个样子吗?
Is this, what it was like?
跟上吧
Keep up.
你们一直都躲在这里?
Oh, they’ve been here, the whole time?
双胞胎诶
Twins.
他们一直躲在这里 迷失在过去
They’ve been hiding here, lost in the past.
寻找答案
Looking for answers.
他们在把你分类记忆呢
They’re cataloguing.
我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help.
我们唤醒了… 一个东西
We awakened, something.
不 是我唤醒了那个东西
No, I awakened, something.
一头可怕的怪物
Something terrible.
就是它!
That’s it!
伟大新发明
amazing new invention
首席科学家创造”大脑”
lead scientist creates “brain”
今天 总理向世人展示了…
Today, the, chancellor presented the latest advancement…
科技的最新进步
of technological wizardry to the public.
同志们!
Comrades!
一个新的时代♥开♥始了!
Today dawns a new era.
让我们一起歌♥颂这一创举
Let us praise this new technology.
欢迎来到 “机器时代”
Welcome, to the age of the machine.
它会以自己为原型 制♥造♥新的机器
It will make new machines, in it’s own image.
维护和平的机器
Machines of peace.
让我们共享这一光辉的时代
Letting us know the glorious new era…
共享我们富饶昌盛的祖国!
of wealth and prosperity for the state.
宣战!
war declared!
机器倒戈!
machines turn against us!
各方长官停止战斗 向公众致歉
Governors are advised to pause, for a public address.
-科学将它的邪恶之眼瞄向了我们 -反抗!
-Science has turned it’s sinister eyes against us. – Revolt!
伟大帝国的子民啊
People of our mighty state.
和我们一起 抵抗机器铁拳的摧残吧!
Join me in repelling the iron fist of the machine.
那个唤醒怪物的东西 是圆的 而且…
But the thing that woke it, it… it was round and…
上头雕了一些奇怪的纹饰
and engraved with strange shapes.
那些纹饰有些相似
The shapes corresponded.
那东西 刚刚好可以装进机器
It fit perfectly, into the machine.
我以为那就是为机器造的
I think it was made for it.
6号♥经常画这个
That’s what Six, always draws.
6号♥?
Six?
2号♥收集6号♥的画
Two, collected his drawings.
经常研究
He was always studying them.
-我要去见他们 -你说什么?
– I have to see them. – What?
回去找1号♥?
Go back to, One?
好让他把我们都锁起来
So he can lock us away,
任由这头噩梦般的怪物横行?
while this nightmare awakens?
绝不
Never.
好了好了 他把画都放哪了?
Alright… alright, where did he put them?
就在这附近
Here somewhere.
在这在这
Here. Here.
就是这个
There they are.
对吧?
Right?
你们唤醒了 什么?
You awakened, what?
一群白♥痴♥!
You fools.
-我警告过你们 -他警告过喽
– I warned you. – He warned you.
如今 你们却唤醒了真正的恐惧
Now you’ve awoke unimaginable, terror.
恕我多问 你们救回2号♥了吗? 当然了 没有
And may I ask, did you manage to save, Two? Of course not.
你跟着这个没脑子的家伙
By following this wickless fool,
将我们苦心经营的一切 都置于危险的境地
you’ve endangered everything we’ve worked for.
是谁最先把2号♥派出去的?
Why was Two sent out, to begin with?
我派他出去 侦察
I sent him. To scout.
没道理啊
That doesn’t make any sense.
你怎么能把最年长的派出去…
You don’t send the oldest out to… Look…
我们得搞清楚 到底是怎么回事
we need to figure out, what’s going on.
源头 源头
The source… The source…
回到源头去
Go back, to the source…
就是这 就是这个唤醒了机器
This is it! This is what wakened the machine.
这个东西 你知道多少?
What do you know about this?
我们不能再相信你了
Now you can’t be trusted.
我不允许你 继续威胁我们的未来
I wont allow you, to endanger us further.
降服他们
Subjugate them.
-像… 什么? -你个睁眼瞎…
– Sub… What? – You illiterate crimp…
把他们的东西给收了
Take their belongings.
-嘿! -等等!
– Hey… – Wait!
你这个懦夫!
You’re nothing but a coward.
你竟敢如此大胆 挑衅我的权威
How dare you challenge me?
是我 这么多年来 一直保护大家的安全
I, who kept everyone safe all these years.
可自从你来了之后 一切都乱了
Ever since you got here, everything has been unravelling.
你是诅咒! 是无知!
You’re a curse! A fool.
-盲从于那些虚无的追寻 -你… 你是个瞎子
– Guided by pointless queries. – And you… are a blind man.
只会听从恐惧
Guided by fear.
有时候 恐惧 才是该有的反应
Sometimes fear… is the appropriate response.
不… 准… 你!
No-o-o!…
-9号♥! -快走!
– Nine! – Go!
-9号♥! -你们走 我会找到路下去
– Nine! – Keep going, I’ll find a way down.

Come on.
我再试一次
Let me try that again.
有绳索! 切断它!
The cable! Pull it!
抓紧
Grab on.
抓着电线
Grab the wire.
松开斗篷!
Your cape… let it go.

I can’t.
快点!
Do it now!
你欠我一件斗篷
you own me a cape.
还会有更多的机器过来 是吧?
There will be more, wont there?
是的
Yes.
这里不安全
It’s not safe here.
出去守卫
Stand look out.
我去找找 有没有安全的退路
I’ll search out a safer retreat.
移魂法则…
transmutata vitae
-这… 是什么? -源头
– What… what is it? – The source.
就是这东西唤醒那机器的
That thing that woke the machine.
-回去 回去 -回去哪儿?
– Go back, go back. – Back to where?
邪恶科学
Dark science.
于我们有什么好处? 算了吧!
What good does this useless rubbish do us? Forget it!
你知道这个
You know something.
你都知道什么?
What do you know?
我知道 应该静待这些古老的邪恶 自己腐朽
I know enough, to leave their ancient evil to moulder.
瞧瞧他们都给我们剩下什么
Look what they’ve left us with.
要我说 都别管 可是你…
Leave it be I say. But you…
总是问个不停
always asking questions.
那么多无谓的问题 探寻 催促
So many pointless questions… Probing, pushing.
就像2号♥ 总想知道的更多
Like, Two, he always had to know, so much.
我没猜错 你派他出去 就是想害死他!
I was right, you did send him out to die.
他又老又弱
He was old, he was weak.
有时候 一个人的牺牲才能换来大众的福祉
Sometimes one must be sacrificed for the good of many.
你这懦夫!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!