费城故事
跌跌碰碰的我已渐渐变的麻木
I was bruised and battered I couldn’t tell what I felt
我几乎连自己也认不出来
I was unrecognizable to myself
看着窗里的倒影
Saw my reflection in a window
我几乎连自己也认不出来
And didn’t know my own face
朋友 是否连你也要离我而去
So, brother, I’m gonna leave
消失在这费城的街头
Wastin’ away on the streets of Philadelphia
我继续走在街道上
This one?
直到我的腿不能再动为止
I walked the avenue till my legs felt like stone
我听到好友的欢笑声已逐渐消逝远去
I heard voices of friends vanished and gone
在费城街头的夜晚 我可以听见血液在血管里流淌的声音
At night I hear the blood in my veins
如同那雨点般缓慢而虚弱
Just as black and whispery as the rain
在费城的街头
On the streets of Philadelphia
天使是不会来照看我们的
Ain’t no angel gonna greet me
这里只剩下我和你了 朋友
It’s just you and I my friend
跋涉了千里的我
And my clothes don’t fit me no more
却只得周身的伤痕
I walked a thousand miles just to slip this skin
夜幕已降临
Night has fallen I’m lyin’ awake
我感到生命正缓慢地离我远去
I can feel myself fadin’ away
请你用纯洁的吻来接受我吧
So, will you receive me, brother with your faithless kiss
或者我们这样孤单地互相远离
Or will we leave each other alone like this
在费城的街头
On the streets of Philadelphia
律师所提的”致命灰尘”只出现三次
This “pestilent dust” counselor refers to has appeared on only three occasions.
每次都有验过 结果是石灰
Each time it was tested, and the results: Limestone.
虽然污浊 但无害
It’s messy, but innocuous.
无害 -韦伯字典说是不构成伤害
– “Innocuous”? – Defined by Webster’s as harmless.
我知道它的意思 可以给我吗
I know what it means. May I? Thank you.
法官大人
Your Honor…
想象一下住在附近小孩的感受
imagine how the children in this neighborhood are being made to feel.
建筑的敲击声不绝于耳
The constant pounding of construction ringing in their ears…
人的贪欲如摩天大厦般地
as this skyscraper… a tribute to mankind’s greed…
节节高升 这巨大阴影存在于他们的生活中
grows daily, casting an ominous shadow over their lives…
而他们被有毒尘埃所包围
filling them with dread even as they are surrounded by this toxic dust.
法官大人 肯多建筑…
Your Honor, Kendall Construction…
建设小区 并非破坏小区
builds neighborhoods, it doesn’t destroy them.
颁布限制令
Granting a restraining order against this construction site will…
会令753个费城人失业
throw 753 Philadelphians out of work…
这种无根据的诉讼
and lend validation to this contemptible and groundless nuisance suit.
是典型的贪婪
It’s an example of the rapacious litigation…
足以分化我们的社会
that today is tearing at the very fabric of our society.
我们别各走极端
Let’s not go off the deep end, gentlemen.
你的指控很明确 米勒先生
You’ve made an articulate and compelling presentation, Mr. Miller…
但没有证明有不可挽救之害
but I don’t believe you’ve proven irreparable harm.
只是时候未到 法官大人
Not yet, Your Honor.
没有正义 何来和平
NO JUSTICE! NO PEACE!
正确使用商品名 而不…
Proper use of trade name without…
-是你的 -对 是我
– Is that you? – Yeah, that’s me.
米勒
Miller.
是 你好 爱丽丝
Yes. Hello, Iris.
你的当事人
Client of yours?
够风趣 等等 爱丽丝 对不起 先生 喂
Funny. Hold on, Iris. Excuse me, sir?
我跟我儿子有天去餐厅
My sons and I went to a restaurant the other day.
我们点了咖啡
We ordered coffee.
服务员问
The waiter goes…
你要糖还是低糖
“Would you like sugar or Sweet ‘n’ Low?”
我说 我看起来像要减肥吗
I said, “Do I look like I should be on a diet?”
哦 上帝 有时我感到很难过
Oh, God, sometimes I just feel so sorry…
-安迪 -大夫好
– Andy. – Hi, Doc.
你的验血报告出来了
Your blood work came back this morning.
我等下回来跟你说
I’m gonna come back in a few minutes and talk to you about it.
我在这儿等你
– All right? – I’ll be right here.

Good.
你觉得怎样
Hi. How’re you feeling?
-还好 -好极了
– Feelin’ pretty good. – Great.
握住拳头 再来一次
Make a fist for me? Once more.
不久要在你双脚找血管了
Gonna have to start lookin’ for veins in your feet, sweetheart.
耐心点 泰隆
– Patience, Tyrone. – Okay.
再来一次
Once more.
肯多那案子很出色
Terrific job on the Kendall situation.
-一流 -多谢 肯尼斯 罗伯特
– Top-notch, Mr. Beckett. – Thanks, Kenneth, Robert.
嗨 罗丝
Hi, Rose.
安西娅 你是我理想的副手
Anthea, just the paralegal extraordinaire I was hoping to see.
我知道你是什么意思 不行
I know what that means. The answer is no.
-意思是请你去菲莉茜雅吃饭 -我要上课
– I’m talkin’ dinner at Felicia’s. – I’ve got a class.
我有些案情摘要需要校对
I’ve got some pretty compelling briefs that need proofing.
去求别人吧
You can exploit somebody else.
-你既然问起… -你的考试
– Since you’ve asked… – Your exam.
多谢 98分
Thank you. Ninety-eight.
98分 恭喜
Ninety-eight? Congratulations.
我要接艾米 我们等会谈谈汉森案
I have to pick up Amy, but I want to talk to you about that Hansen thing.
打给我 告诉艾米 我喜欢她在我墙上画的图画
Give me a call. I’ll be here. Tell Amy I loved her painting. It’s on my wall.
嗨 安德鲁 电♥话♥会议开始了 开始点名
Hi, Andrew. Conference call’s up. The roll call just started.
这是和解协议书 校正过的协议书在你桌上
Now, this is a settlement agreement. The red-line copy’s on your desk.
-要我陪你吗 -不了 六点半 回家吧
– You need me in there? – No. It’s 6:30. Go home.
-喂 -嗨 妈
– Hello? – Hey, Mom!
真是意外之喜 你好吗
Oh, hi, darling. What a wonderful surprise. How are you?
我很好
Good.
吉尔曼医生怎样说
Well, what does Dr. Gillman say?
她说我很好 验血报告好极了
Dr. Gillman says I am fine. My blood work is excellent.
T细胞很稳定
She says my T-cells are steady.
你的血小板呢
Honey, how ’bout your platelets? What did she say?
连血小板也很好
Oh, even my platelets look good.
好极了
Great.
更重要的是 你好吗
Mom, more importantly, how are you?

Mom?
我很好
I’m fine.
-爸呢 -你♥爸♥也好
– And Dad? – Dad is fine.
你在干什么
And what are you doin’?
晚上10点15分
干扰预期经济关系的诉讼
“Action for the wrongful interference with prospective economic relations.”
我打扰你了吗
Am I interrupting you?
可以这么说 鲍勃
In a word, Bob…
查尔斯在楼上要见你
Charles wants to see you upstairs.
我正想休息一下
I was just about to take a break.
-我这样穿够隆重吧 -不 不是
– I’m not underdressed for this? – No, you’re not.
查尔斯 安迪对
Charles, Andy has expressed a keen interest…
高线公♥司♥控告山德公♥司♥的案子有高度兴趣
in Highline, Inc. V. Sander Systems.
是吗 安迪
Isn’t that right, Andy?
参予者的命运令我感兴趣
The fate of the participants interests me. Yes, sir.
这是反托拉斯的诉讼
It’s an antitrust action.
是 也不是 查尔斯
It is, and it isn’t, Charles.
山德抄袭高线的程序
Sander Systems copies Highline’s spreadsheet program.
我认为
For me…
所涉及的法律条文是侵犯版权
the legal principle involved is copyright infringement.
告诉我 安迪
Well, tell me this, Andy.
你想见哪一方胜诉
Which side of this conflict would you wish to see emerge victorious?
别因我是山德的总裁 比尔·莱特的好友
And don’t allow my close personal relationship with Bill Wright…
而影响你的答案
Sander Systems’ CEO to influence your answer in any way.
我希望高线得胜
Well, I’d like to see Highline win this one.
为什么
Oh! Why, Beckett?
假如山德胜利
If Sanders Systems wins…
一间有活力的新公♥司♥就将倒闭
an energetic, young company is destroyed.
反托拉斯和版权法旨在杜绝
The laws for antitrust and copyright were enacted to prevent exactly…
山德那种自欺欺人的谬论
the kind of bullshit that Sander Systems is trying to pull.
-你知谁代表高线吗 -罗德尼·贝利
– Andy, you know who reps Highline? – Rodney Bailey.
我反对
Oh, I object!
罗德尼·贝利对版权法一无所知
Rodney Bailey, who couldn’t find his way around copyright law with a map.
显然高线的人与你英雄所见略同
Well, apparently the fellas at Highline agree with you, Andy.
这也说明为何今晚九点 在吃过点心后
Which explains why, as of 9:03 this evening, right after dessert…
高线便把官司委托给 怀恩特惠勒赫勒曼律师事务所
Highline is now represented by Wyant, Wheeler, Hellerman, Tetlow and Brown.
太好了
Outstanding.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!