是的
Yes.
音乐
Music.
是马戏团
It’s the circus.
我早些时候在进城的路上看见过他们
I saw them pass earlier on the way to the city.
爸爸说马戏团的人
Papa says circus people
会绑♥架♥小女孩 把她们卖♥♥掉
stuff little girls in sacks and sell them.
像卖♥♥大米一样?太蠢了
Like grain? That’s silly.
他们是旅行 玩游戏 让人们开心解闷的
They travel and play games and make people happy.
怎么可能是坏人
How could they be bad?
我不知道
I don’t know.
还是先把你送回家吧
Better get you home first.
龙龙·达斯
Nello Daas,
如果你不害怕 那我也不害怕
if you’re not afraid, I’m not afraid.
或许我们应该回去
Maybe we should go back.
你开玩笑呢?这多好玩啊
Are you kidding? This is great.
来吧 龙龙
Come on, Nello.
嗯 小家伙 有一天你会变得很伟大的
Mmm, you will be great one day, little one.
你的人生和爱
Your life and love
会感动很多人
will touch many.
你的星象交叠
Your stars are crossed.
你的心灵如一
Your hearts beat as one.
你将会为众人所熟知
You have known each other before.
在今生
In this life,
你最终将寻找到真正的欢乐
you will finally find true happiness.
阿洛伊斯
Aloise!
阿洛伊斯
Aloise!
阿洛伊斯
Aloise!
你在哪?
Where are you?
能听到吗?
Can you hear me?
阿洛伊斯
Aloise!
回答我
Answer me!
阿洛伊斯
Aloise!
哦 我的天
Oh, my God.
对不起 爸爸
I’m sorry, Papa.
我太困了
I fell asleep.
酷格斯先生 这都是伟大错
Master Cogez, it was all my fault.
我想给她画张画
I wanted to draw her picture.
你能知道我们有多着急吗 龙龙?
Do you have any idea how worried we’ve been, Nello?
你对这一切有概念吗?
Do you have any idea at all?
爸爸 不 都是我的错
Papa, no. It was my fault.
我等会跟你算账
I’ll deal with you later.
你考虑不周还不负责任 龙龙
You’re thoughtless and irresponsible, Nello.
阿洛伊斯是我们的命
Aloise is our life,
我绝不会让你危害到她
and I won’t let you jeopardize that.
你听懂了吗?
Do you understand me?
龙龙·达斯
Nello Daas.
米莉 把阿洛伊斯带进去一下
Millie, take Aloise inside, please.
龙龙 你能过来一下吗?
Nello, would you come here?
你给阿洛伊斯画的那幅画–
That picture you did of Aloise–
实话实说 我觉得那幅画很蠢
personally, I think that painting is foolish,
不过看起来确实像她 而且我老婆也挺喜欢的
but it does look like her, and my wife seems to like it.
我就把它买♥♥下来吧
I’ll buy it from you.
这不卖♥♥的
It’s not for sale.
那就这样
So be it.
安娜…
Anna…
把这幅画还给这孩子吧
fetch the boy his picture.
酷格斯先生
Master Cogez,
那是礼物
it’s a present.
龙龙 我希望你能离我的女儿远一点
Nello, I want you to stay away from my daughter.
可阿洛伊斯是我朋友
But Aloise is my friend.
你以后在这都不受欢迎了
You’re not welcome here anymore.
因为昨晚的事吗?
Because of last night?

No.
因为这样才是最好的
Because it’s for the best.
对谁最好呢 先生?
The best for who, sir?
我本可以用那一枚银币
I could’ve seen the Rubens
去看鲁本斯的
with that silver franc.
我不能卖♥♥掉她的画
I couldn’t sell her picture.
有一天 等我们成名了 帕图拉斯…
One day, when we’re great, Patrasche…
阿洛伊斯的画会远远超过一枚银币的价格
Aloise’s drawing will be worth its weight in silver.
别哭 我去跟他说
Don’t cry. I’ll talk to him.
尼古拉斯 你对他生气是应该的
Nicholas, you’re right to be upset with him,
但是有点太过头了吧
but you’ve gone too far.
她能缓过来的
She’ll get over it.
龙龙就像她的亲哥哥一样
Nello is like a brother to her.
哥哥?安娜 得了吧
A brother? Anna, come on.
你知道会变成什么样的
You know where this is going.
就算真的发生了又怎么样呢?
And what if it did come to pass?
还能有什么问题吗?
Would that be so terrible?
龙龙是个善良 上进的好孩子
Nello is a fine, hard-working boy.
他是个孤儿
He’s an orphan.
让女儿开心快乐比什么都重要
No girl can do better than to be happy,
就算是说嫁给一个像你这样的
even if it means marrying a tinker’s son,
修补匠的儿子
like you were.
我为了爱嫁给你
I married you for love.
我不惜违抗我父亲的意思
I went against my father’s wishes,
而我也没有衡量你
and I didn’t judge you
因为你当时虽然穷但是你有梦想
because you were poor and had dreams.
不 不 不 我是有雄心壮志
No, no, no. I had ambitions.
那个孩子就是在空想 只想着搞艺术
This boy dreams of nothing but being an artist.
哪能有什么未来?
What kind of future is that?
我把你父亲的简易农场改造
I turned your father’s simple farm
成了一个小型工厂
into a prosperous mill.
一个父亲想为女儿提供更多东西有错吗?
Is it so wrong for a father to want more for his daughter?
不…
No…
可是…
but…
这家工厂会永远为阿洛伊斯服务
this mill will provide for Aloise always.
你忘了吗
You forget.
我知道穷是什么滋味
I know what it’s like to be poor.
龙龙…
Nello…
很快就是阿洛伊斯的生日了
It’s Aloise’s birthday soon.
我给它做了个东西
I made her something.
我今年不会去了
I’m not going this year.
好吧…
Well…
酷格斯先生很强势啊
Master Cogez is a strong man,
不过 你知道 也算有好处啊
but, you know, there is good there.
他只想给阿洛伊斯最好的
He just wants the best for Aloise.
酷格斯先生觉得
Master Cogez thinks
钱是世上最重要的
that money is all that’s important.
可悲啊 孩子
Poor, my boy.
贫困对你来说很艰难吗?
Being poor is hard on you?
我们拥有很多
We’ve lots.
我们有帕图拉斯 还有彼此
We’ve Patrasche and each other.
我不在乎他是怎么想的
I don’t care what he thinks.
不过…
Well…
能多吃一点食物也算是不错的
A little more food would not be disagreeable,
是不是啊?
though, would it, huh?
有一天 我们都会去见上帝
One day, we will all be with God
然后发现人生就是一场梦
and realize this was just a dream.
哈?一场巨大的梦
Huh? Just one big dream.
有时好 有时坏
Sometimes good, sometimes bad.
在我们死了之后 真的能
Will we really all be together again
聚在一起吗?
after we die?
当然
Of course.
哦 我们真正的家在上帝身边
Oh, our real home is with God,
而且他也不太高兴
and he will not be happy
因为我们–我们还不回到他身边
until we–we all come back to him.
那样我就能再见到妈妈了?
Then I will see Mother again?
哦 是啊
Oh, yes.

Yes.