Look out!
小心!
Here you are. Now, take this money.
给!现在 拿着这些钱
It’s enough to live on for a while. Now, get across the border.
够你们过一段日子了 现在 穿过边境
Get as much distance between yourselves and San Miguel as possible.
离桑·米吉尔尽可能的远
How may we thank you for what you are doing?
我们要怎样多谢你呢?
Don’t try. Just get goin’ before the Rojos get here.
不要了 在洛乔斯来到之前赶快离开这里
Why do you do this for us?
你为什么这样帮我们呢?
Why? ‘Cause I knew someone like you once.
为什么?因为我知道有人曾经喜欢过你
There was no one there to help. Now, get movin’.
那里没有帮助 现在 快走
Get movin’.
离开这里
Get out of here!
离开这里
What do you see, Chico?
怎么了 奇科?
They’re all dead. They massacred them.
他们都死了 他们屠♥杀♥了他们
They kidnapped Marisol! Looks like the work of the Baxters.
他们绑♥架♥了玛丽莎! 看来像是巴克斯特做的
Quick, let’s get back before they attack our house and the town.
快点 在他们攻击我们之前赶快回去
Chico, give out the ammunition.
奇科 把武器分下去
Esteban, spread your men around the house. Keep your eyes open.
伊斯特班 让你的人防守房♥子 警惕点
Miguel, Paco, Vincente, Martin, behind the house.
米吉尔、帕克、文森特、马丁 到后面去
Alvaro, come with me. Stay alert.
阿瓦罗 跟我来 要警惕
The way they killed the men in the small house, there must be a lot of them.
看他们杀了小房♥子的人 他们肯定有很多人
It’s a warm evening.
这是很热的晚上
One of our wagons lost a wheel, so we had to turn back here to get help.
我们有辆马车坏了 所以我们必须回来找人帮助
One of the men tells me…
有人告诉我…
the Baxters attacked the small house.
巴克斯特袭击了小房♥子
Do you know about it?
你知道吗?
Tell me what you know.
告诉我你所知道的
Where did you hide Marisol?
你把玛丽莎藏哪了?
You are thirsty. You want to drink?
你很渴了 想喝点吗?
No, no, it is too soon to drink.
不 不 现在喝还太早了
Bring him over here!
把他带过来
You’re behaving like a stubborn idiot.
你就像一个顽固的白♥痴♥一样
Tell us where Marisol is…
告诉我们玛丽莎在哪
and it will all be ended!
事情就结束了
In a week, you’ll be back in shape. You can go wherever you want.
一个星期之后 你就复原了 你可以随便去哪里
That’s enough for today.
今天够了
Sooner or later, he’ll talk. It’s just a matter of time.
很快 他会说出来的 只是时间的问题
Watch out he doesn’t escape or die otherwise.
小心别让他跑了或者死了
And wait till he comes to. This way, he hardly feels anything.
等到他肯说出来 这样 他几乎就没什么感觉了
I’ve had a poker hand waiting three days.
我已经想打牌想了三天了
Now I’m stuck here! I can’t get to it while I’m guarding this americano idiot!
现在我要守在这里!当我看着这个美国白♥痴♥的时候我不能打牌
I think you will find this more amusing than cards.
你会觉得这比打牌要有趣的多
All orders are to be sure he does not die…
所有的命令都不要他死…
and also make sure he regrets the day he was born.
但是也要让他后悔出生
The gringo is asleep, I imagine.
那个外国佬睡着了
That’s all right. I’ll enjoy waking him up.
是的 我会很高兴叫醒他的
Esteban, what was that noise? I do not know.
伊斯特班 那是什么声音? 我不知道
I heard a yell, and then a crash.
我听到了一声大叫 然后是撞击声
It’s useless to hide.
躲起来是没用的
You’re finished playing the smart boy.
你快完了
Go up and look in the loft.
去看看阁楼那
And take a look behind the barrels!
然后看看桶后面
Let’s get out of here!
我们离开这里
Hurry! Quick!
快点!快点!
Hurry with that water! Hey, you, come with me!
快弄水来!喂 你们 跟我走
Surround the town! Block all the streets leading out!
包围城镇!封锁所有出去的街道
Find him for me!
给我找到他
Esteban, search the whole town. Follow me!
伊斯特班 搜索整个城镇 跟我走
Get him back right now! You’ve got to at any cost!
给我找回他来 不管什么代价
Look in the stables, in every corral, in the stores!
看看马厩 所有的畜栏 所有的商店
Look for him in the church!
还有教堂
Go in there! Search every inch of it!
去那!每一寸都要搜到
Search everywhere! Rubio, in here!
搜索所有的地方!卢比奥 那里
If somebody is hiding him, burn their house down…
如果有人藏他的话 把他们的房♥子烧了…
and kill them like dogs!
像狗一样把他们杀了
You, up here!
你 上那
Look for him near the Baxters, but I want him alive!
在巴克斯特附近看看 但是我要他是活的
Alive!
活的
Rubio, in the bar.
卢比奥 酒店
He says he knows nothing. He’s trying to be smart.
他说他什么都知道 他想表现的聪明
Bring him here to me.
带到我这里来
I’m telling the truth. Well, you know nothing, huh?
我在说实话 你什么都不知道 是吗?
You take care of him.
你照顾他
Where have you hidden him?
你把他藏哪里了?
I didn’t hide him.
我没有藏起他
You’re the right friend for that filthy americano.
你是那个卑劣的美国人的朋友
You’ll end up the same way.
你也会被同样解决的
We looked everywhere.
我们找遍了所有的地方
In his cellar, in the attic, on the roof.
地下室 阁楼 房♥顶
There is no trace.
没有什么踪迹
I couldn’t find anybody in the back room.
后面的房♥间里也没什么人
I’m certain he has taken refuge with the Baxters.
我想他肯定是求助巴克斯特了
The americano isn’t stupid. He knows that’s the best place to hide.
那个美国人不蠢 他知道那是最好的地方
The Baxters, eh?
巴克斯特 是吗?
Then better go and get him.
最好去抓住他
And that’s for being his friend.
这是做他朋友的惩罚
Curse them.
该死的
Come here. I can’t see anybody.
过来 我看不到人
Come here.
过来
What are you doing in there?
你在里面什么呢?
Never mind. Get me out of here.
别介意 帮我出来
But you’re not dead yet.
但是你还没有死
I will be if you don’t get me out of here, quick.
如果你不帮我出去的话 我会的 快点
Get that lid down.
盖上盖子
I see some signs of life.
有人还活着
Let’s be ready when they decide to come out.
我们准备好 有人很快就出来了
Don’t shoot! We surrender!
不要开枪!我们投降
Stop! Don’t shoot! We’re coming out!
住手!别开枪!我们出来!
I surrender! Hold back your fire! Don’t shoot!
我投降!别开枪! 别开枪!
We surrender!
我们投降
Stop.
住手
I wanna take a look at this.
我想看看这个
Ramon, don’t shoot! We’re coming out!
雷蒙 别开枪!我们就出来
We surrender!
我们投降
Listen, you’ve won. It’s enough!
听着 你赢了 够了
I’ll get out of town! I’ll do whatever you like!
我会离开这里的 你要我怎样做都行
You promise that? I swear it!
你保证吗? 我发誓
You won’t try a trick of any kind?
你不会撒谎吧?
None! No, no tricks!
不!绝对不会的!
I said before, I give you my word. We’ll leave!
我说过了 我保证 我们会离开的
Are you sure? You had better ask permission of your wife.
你确定吗?你最好先征得你老婆的同意
Maybe she won’t be too happy!
可能她不会太高兴
Murderers.
凶手
They had no guns.
他们没有枪
Murderers! I hope you rot in hell!
凶手!你们下地狱去吧
May you and your brothers die spitting blood! Curse you for this!
愿你和你的兄弟流血死去!你们会受到诅咒的
Murderers!
凶手!
Let’s go. The show’s over anyway.
我们走!总之节目已经结束了
Keep looking for him. Search among those bodies.
再找找他 找遍每一车尸体
The filthy americano has to be somewhere!
那个美国人肯定在
Where’s Silvanito?
西尔瓦尼托在哪呢?
Any news today?
今天有什么新闻?
I have to tell you some news that’s pretty bad.
我必须告诉你坏消息
I hate to tell you this, but… Where is Silvanito?
我必须告诉你这些 但是… 西尔瓦尼托在哪呢?
He was captured this morning by those men of Ramon’s.
今天早上他被雷蒙的人抓住了
They grabbed him outside the village. He was on his way to this mine.
他们在镇外面抓住他的 他正往这边走
He was bringing in some provisions. Ramon’s got him now.
他早就有预感了 现在雷蒙抓住他了
He’s being tortured, but he won’t talk.
他被折磨 但是他不会说出来的
I know him well. He’s a stubborn man.
我很了解他 他是顽强的人
No matter what they do, he won’t say a word, even if it means his life.
不管他们怎么做 他一句话都不会说的 即使会没命
Listen to me. They’ll never be able to force him.
听我说 他们绝对强迫不了他的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!