Senora.
夫人
I appreciate it very much,
非常感激你的好意
but I don’t have time.
但我得走了
It smells.
这衣服很味
I know, but…
我知道
I have to leave.
但我真的得走了
I have business.
我还有公务
Don Pedro has finished your business, I think, no?
佩德鲁先生已经把你的公务处理掉了吧
And besides, you must see it through.
还有 你必须看透这一切
See what through?
看透什么
Your fate…
命运啊
what brought you here.
是命运把你带到这儿来的
Nothing brought me here.
不 没什么带我来
I brought me here.
是我自己要来的
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Here, let me help you inside.
我扶你进屋吧
No. We had a plan.
不 我们说好了的
You were going to stay for one night
你只呆一个晚上
and go back to your wife.
然后就回到你妻子身边
We should stick to the plan.
我们应该守约
I can’t leave you like this.
我不能这么丢下你
And tomorrow? Will you stay tomorrow, too?
明天呢 你也许能拖到明天
And the day after that?
那后天呢
Go home, Paul.
回家吧 保罗
You still have a wife.
你还有妻子
Leave it at the station.
把车留在车站就行
Victoria, please…
维多利亚 别这样
You can’t help me anymore, Paul!
你再帮不了什么了 保罗
No one can help me.
没人能帮我
It’s not your problem.
这不是你的事
It’s not my problem.
这不是我的事
I can’t help
我帮不上什么了…
I can’t
帮不上什么了…
Victoria!
维多利亚
Victoria?
维多利亚
Victoria!
维多利亚
Don’t think that just because you married her
不要以为你娶了她
any of this is yours…
这儿就是你的了
If you married her at all.
再说 还不知道是不是真的结婚了
What’s that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思
I wasn’t there.
我没在场
I didn’t see a wedding.
没有见到婚礼
I didn’t even see a wedding certificate.
甚至没见到结婚证书
And don’t think
别以为
that just because I speak with an accent
我英语说得不灵光
I think with an accent.
头脑也就不灵光
For four years that I’ve been at war,
我在战场打了四年仗
to do what I had to do,
必须绝对服从命令 如同行尸走肉
I had to keep myself closed off.
因此不得不把自己的感情封闭起来
What’s your reason?
你是为什么
What the hell are you talking about?
你在胡扯些什么
Reason for what?
什么为什么
For shutting your daughter out of your heart.
为什么冷落你的女儿
Can’t you see how amazing she is?
你没发现吗 她多么出众
How alive?
多么活泼
My whole life, I’ve dreamed of getting the kind of love,
我一生都巴望得到
your daughter tries to give you.
你女儿给你的那种爱
I would die for what you have.
如果能得到我死也甘心
Why can’t you just love her?
你就不能疼爱她一点
She’s so easy to love.
她那么可爱 这一点儿也不难
You know nothing about my daughter!
你根本不了解我女儿
You hear me?
听见没有
Nothing!
根本不了解
I know that she is good… and strong…
我知道她善良 坚强
and deserves all the love this world has to give.
值得得到这个世界所能给予的所有的爱
Can’t you see that?
你看不到吗
How wonderful…
她多么出色
how special she is?
多么与众不同
You see this?
你看到这些了吗
This land…
这土地
this vineyard!
这葡萄园
This is 365 days a year.
一年三百六十五天
Who do you think I do this for?
你以为我拼命工作为了什么
For them!
为他们
All of them! I love my family!
全都是为了他们 我爱我的家人
You should let them know it.
那你应该让他们知道
Paul. Hey, Paul.
保罗 保罗
Brandy.
白兰地
The finest.
最醇的那种
I made it myself.
我自己酿的
21 years ago.
有21个年头了
The secret about brandy…
上等白兰地的秘诀…
is age.
就是时间
The secret…
其实
of everything…
所有事情的秘诀
is age.
都是时间
Hija…
女儿
Are you all right?
你没事吧
He only went to work.
他只是去工作
He will come back.
会回来的
What the hell is that?
那是什么
My uniform.
我的军服
Of course.
当然是的
Newlyweds.
新婚夫妇
What else do they do
闹点儿小口角
but make love and war?
很正常
Did you talk to her?
跟她谈过吗
I tried.
她不肯听我说
Wouldn’t make a difference.
听了也没用
Talking between men and women
男人和女人
never solves anything.
从来谈不到一起去
Where we think…
我们用头脑思考
they feel.
她们却依赖感觉
They are creatures…
她们是…
of the heart.
感情动物
Please.

Sit down.

Don Pedro… No, no, no.
佩德鲁先生 不不不
Please. Come on, come on
来啊 坐下
Give me that. Don Pedro…
把它给我 佩德鲁先生
No, no.
不不
I’ll miss my bus again.
那又要赶不上汽车了
You make yourself comfortable. Please.
别客气 快坐下
Tomorrow we will go to the festival…
明天我们要参加祝酒节
for the wine blessing. The bus will be there.
那儿有大巴
I have the perfect solution for you.
现在 我来帮你把这事儿圆♥满♥地解决掉
Salud.
干杯
Salud.
干杯
My love
我的爱人啊
If you call me, my love
如果你把我称为爱人
Allow me to call you beloved
请允许我唤你为最心爱的
My heart
我的爱人啊
I will cherish you for ever
爱你永不渝
Thank you.
谢谢你
Isn’t that the most romantic thing you ever heard?
这是不是你所听过的最浪漫的歌♥
Maybe it loses a little bit on translation.
也许我翻译得不够精确
No, no, no. No? Yes, yes.
不不不 有点有点
All right, now.
那好 现在
Muchachos…Otra vez.
小伙子们 再来一次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!