But now he sits staring at the wooden mask
就是那个从上面冲到湿婆林伽的那个面具
that fell on the Shivalingam from above.
这你又预示着什么
Now what is with that?
湿婆神自有玄妙
Lord Shiva works in mysterious ways.
只有神自己知道
Only He would know.
我还有一个小疑问
A small doubt.
既然我的儿子让林伽
Since my son was the one who made sure
一直淋浴
the idol is bathed all the time.
那是他爬上山的愿望会实现
Will his wish of climbing up the mountain come true
还是桑格的愿望
or will Sanga’s wish of him always
让他一直待在这里会实现
staying down here come true?
带上你的疑问去死吧 我的儿子是为我那么做的
To hell with your doubts. My son did what he did for me!
当然是我的愿望会实现 难道不是吗
My wish will be fulfilled. Isn’t that right?
湿婆神自有安排 万能的湿婆神
Lord Shiva does whatever He thinks. Hail Lord Shiva!
万能的湿婆神
Hail Lord Shiva!
他什么意思
What did he say?
施瓦
Shiva!
你要拿着那面具研究多久啊
How long are you going to sit holding that wooden mask?
瀑布上面一定有人
There is somebody up there.
或许那里有 但是你妈妈叫你了
Maybe there is, but your mother is calling out to you.
-我们回家吧 -你们先回 我一会就来
-Let us go home. -Go ahead. I will come later.
我们走 伙伴们
Let us go, boys.
你是谁 为什么到我这来
Who are you? Why did you come to me?
我心已迷失了
My heart is lost.
如波浪中一滴水
Like a drop in the waves.
我的眼眸在群星中闪耀
I am the one whose eyes shine amidst the stars
我的歌♥声在瀑布间环绕
I am the one who sings amidst the waterfalls
我的声音穿越激流寻你
My voice echoes through streams, listen to me!
不屈不饶的人 你的勇气会带你前行
The persevering one, your bravery will take you forward.
意念坚定 脚步坚实 你会越跳越高
You leap higher and higher, firm and stable and determined.
不屈不饶的人 你的勇气会带你前行
The persevering one, your bravery will take you forward.
意念坚定 脚步坚实 你会越跳越高
You leap higher and higher, firm and stable and determined.
我为你呼吸
I breathe for you…
只为你
and only you
让我们生活在一起
Come and let us live together.
我的爱人 让我向你倾诉
Let me tell you something, my love.
我择你 做我灵魂伴侣
I chose you as my soul mate.
无论失足还是跌倒 我都会急速前行
Whether I stumble and fall, with haste I will come.
我就像一阵风 永不歇息
I am but a sudden gust of wind. I stop for no one.
我会翻越每一座山
I will break free of every mountain in no time.
他的强壮 无人与之匹敌
He is strong and without an equal adversary who can fight.
他的愤怒 让敌人催生恐惧
His anger will cause new fears in his foes.
他的强壮 无人与之匹敌
He is strong and without an equal adversary who can fight.
他的愤怒 让敌人催生恐惧
His anger will cause new fears in his foes.
你从天而降 带着爱的赠礼
You come out of blue with a gift of love.
我发誓
Drop a word and I swear
我可以放弃生命 为了你
I will give up my life for you.
穿越不可能的山峰 血液奔流如溪
Scaling peak impossible, his blood flows like a rivulet.
健壮体魄 是盖世英雄的武器
His sturdy body, a weapon. Hail this hero of the world.
他会赢得胜利 怒吼冲破天际
Destructive in the air and sky can win with his roar of war.
铁血的战士也会闻之色变
A ferocious warrior will become soft-hearted afterwards.
恐惧之敌 财富之靡
Killer of fear. Ocean of wealth.
不历风雨 怎见云霓
Arduous struggle over, healing calm sets over him.
恐惧之敌 财富之靡
Killer of fear. Ocean of wealth.
不历风雨 怎见云霓
Arduous struggle over, healing calm sets over him.
恐惧之敌 财富之靡
Killer of fear. Ocean of wealth.
不历风雨 怎见云霓
Arduous struggle over, healing calm sets over him.
不屈不挠的人 你的勇气会带你前行
The persevering one, your bravery will take you forward.
意念坚定 脚步坚实 你会越跳越高
You leap higher and higher, firm and stable and determined.
不屈不挠的人 你的勇气会带你前行
The persevering one, your bravery will take you forward.
意念坚定 脚步坚实 你会越跳越高
You leap higher and higher, firm and stable and determined.
不屈不挠
The persevering one…
啊 勇士 靠近我
Hey, warrior. Come closer!
啊 俊男 你属于我
Hey, handsome. You are mine.

Hey!
喂 站住
Hey! Stop!
站住
Stop!
去那边
Over there!
卡丝
Kasi!
这是陷阱 杀了他们
It is a trap. Kill them!
亲爱的神啊
Dear God!
你怎么得到这的
How come you got this?
你们中的一个人 潜入到我们王国
One of your men, sneaked into our kingdom.
他打算营救提摩西娜 我们杀了他
He tried to rescue Devasena. We killed him.
它就反绑在他手腕 我从他那里拿到的
It was tied to his wrist. I took it from him.
其他的我不知道了
I don’t know anything else.
放过我 放了
Let me go! Let me…
烧掉尸体 不要留下任何蛛丝马迹
Bury the dead and leave no traces.
狄利普也遇难了 首领
Dilip too has attained martyrdom, chief!
不要让你的眼泪迷蒙双眼
Don’t let the drop of tear breach your eyelids.
那宫殿里的畜生囚禁了我们的公主
That monster from the palace has imprisoned our princess
把她锁在城中广场上
and has her shackled right in the town square.
我们的王妃像动物一样被虐待 展示
Our Queen Devasena being treated like cattle in a fair.
我们的荣耀被羞辱 我们却只能默默承受
Our pride and honour is injured and we suffer in silence.
现在 不是流泪的时候
It is not time to shed tears.
是愤怒的时候
It is time to breathe fire.
你们忘了你们的庄严誓言吗
Have you forgotten your solemn oath?
我们会牢记到死
We will remember it till our last breath.
为了实现我们的目标
To meet our goal
-我们将以迅雷之势冲击 -我们绝不会丧失勇气
-we will clash with thunder… -We won’t lose courage.
-无论遇到什么困难 -我们都勇往直前
-Come hell or high water… -We will be brave!
-即使死亡 被五马分尸 -我们也绝不屈服
-Or death that splits us in pieces… -We won’t budge!
誓将救出提摩西娜
We shall rescue Devasena!
要想实现我们的目标
If we are to achieve our goal…
内心柔弱会成为我们的缺点
Attachments become our weakness…
我们不需要欢庆
and there is no place for joy or celebrations.
我们的身体属于我们失去的母土 孔塔拉王国
Our body is for our lost Motherland, Kuntala Kingdom…
灵魂是为拯救提摩西娜而存在
and soul exists only to free Devasena.
首领
My leader…
我听说过一个勇士的许多善行
I heard many good things about a warrior…
摩喜施末底的卡他帕
called Kattappa of Mahishmati.
我听说他是一个好人 我们不能求助于他吗
I heard he is a good man. Couldn’t we ask him to help?
卡里 卡拉 卡他帕 纳达尔
Karikala Kattappa Nadaar.
他确实是一个好人
He is indeed a good man.
如果他想帮 他当然可以助我们一臂之力
He can help us if he wants to.
但是他不会
But he won’t…
卡他帕是摩喜施末底君主的一个奴隶
Kattappa is a slave the throne of Mahishmati.
卡他帕
Kattappa.
一个剑商 从喀布尔来的谢赫 艾斯拉姆可汗
A sword trader, Sheik Aslam Khan from Kabul
想要见你
is here to see you.
矿石是从巴格达矿山的深处提取的
The ore is extracted from the depths of Baghdad mines.
然后在戈兰高地熔炉里净化
Purified in the furnaces of the Golan mountains.
由波斯最好的工匠精心铸造
Crafted by the best blacksmiths in Persia.
拿在手里
With this in hand…
就算是个孩子 也可以砍断十棵菩提树
even a child can slice through ten banyan trees.
我给它起名西坎德
I call this the Sikander.
剑中之王
The Pride of Swords.
果然是把宝剑
A wonderful sword.
但是原谅我 艾斯拉姆 但是这比不上我们的速度
But forgive me, Aslam, this cannot match our speed.
你真无礼
How insulting!
说过的话和流过的血 永远无法收回
Spoken words and spilled blood can never be taken back.
那就用我的宝剑和你决斗 验证下你说的价值
Duel with my sword and prove the worth of your words.
可以证明我说的了吧 卡他帕
Does that prove my point, Kattappa?
我环游诸国
I have traveled across the world
中国 波斯 蒙古 希腊
China, Persia, Mongolia, Greece.
从来没有见过一个像你一样的勇士
But never seen a warrior like you.
与你共用食餐是我的荣辛
It will be an honour to break bread with you.
-请过来 卡他帕 -原谅我 艾斯拉姆
-Please come, Kattappa. -Please forgive me, Aslam.
在这里 奴隶不能和高贵的客人一同进餐
Slaves here do not dine with royal guests.
奴隶
Slave?
你是军械库首领 怎么会是个奴隶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!