3.14159265358979
3.141592653589793…
好了 可以了
现在请允许我宣布
I think that should do it!
本期《天才少年》的冠军是
And the winner of this week’s Teen Genius is…
曼谷增智学校
Krungthep Thaweepanya School!
你太让老师惊讶了
I’m really awestruck.
你怎么那么快就算出了π的值
How did you get Pi’s value so quickly?
我不是算出来的 我背过
I didn’t find it. I just memorised it.
你记得那么多
You memorised the value of Pi?
我从小跟我爸爸玩记忆游戏记过
I used to play memory games with my dad.
π的值 人名 地名之类的
Pi’s value, names of people, and reservoirs.
天生奇才 你们俩是我们学校的骄傲
Brilliant. I’m so proud of my scholarship students.
过来坐吧
Have a seat.
我叫你们两个来不只是为了夸一夸
I didn’t ask you to come, so I could praise you.
有个好消息要告诉你们
I have good news for you.
明年 新加坡大使♥馆♥会提供一批奖学金名额
Next year, the Singaporean Embassy is offering scholarships.
没有任何附带条件 全额奖学金
No strings attached. It’s a full scholarship.
你们去了可以本硕博连读
You can study a bachelors and finish with a doctorate.
从学习成绩 品行和决心来看
Considering your grades, behaviour and determination,
学校认为你们两个是最有资格
I believe that you two
获得这比新加坡全额奖学金的人选
will represent the school well.
但是有个问题
There’s a catch though.
我们学校今年只分到了一个全奖名额
The school has been given only one slot.
但是没关系
But that shouldn’t be a problem, right?
你看 昨天你们还是队友
Yesterday, you two were teammates.
到了今天就成了对手 很刺♥激♥吧
But today rivals. Isn’t this fun?
小班克洗衣房♥
Little Bank Laundry Service
洗衣机又坏了 这下衣服又洗不完了
The machine broke again. I can’t finish the laundry in time.
学科补充课本 数学第6册 中学4-6年级 数学学会 基于2008年基础教育核心课程
别担心 我来洗吧
Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it.
你的手都泡脱皮了
Your hands are all calloused.
你们怀疑我作弊 这也是可以理解的
It’s understandable to think that I cheated…
但你们不该怀疑班克
but thinking that Bank would cheat too…
除了我爸爸
Aside from my father,
班克是我见过的最刻苦努力
Bank is the only other hard-working and most honest person
最认真踏实的人了
I’ve ever known.
班克
Hey, Bank!
怎么了 小东
What do you want, Tong?
考试你复习了吗
Did you study for the exam?
我没有 我昨天生病了就没有复习
Me too, man. I was sick and didn’t finish studying.
我也是 现在复习
Same here. Then finish studying.
你帮帮我
Help me!
给我抄一抄
Let me copy you.
我真的不能再不及格了
I really can’t fail this time.
那个钢琴课我也上了
I’ve already tried…
可是 那个暗号♥对我来说太难了
but this piano code is just too hard for me.
钢琴课暗号♥
What piano code?
不 不是 没什么
Oh…not…it’s just nothing.
对了 我不会白抄你的
Hey, I won’t copy for free.
我会付你钱
I’ll pay you.
3000铢 够不够
3,000 baht, enough?
我抄你的 不会影响你的成绩
My copying won’t lower your marks.
等一下 听我说 班克
Wait! Listen to me! Bank! Bank! Bank! Bank!
别走 班克
Damn it, Bank!
你帮我一次行不行
Can’t you help a brother?
你不能见死不救
So damn merciless!
好 快点
Come on. Hurry.
今天全年级统考
Today you’re all taking the test together.
同一个班的不要坐一起
Don’t sit next to your classmates.
好了 可以开始答题了
All right, you may start your test.
1班
Class 1
4班
Class 4
3班
Class 3
6班
Class 6
本套试♥卷♥为第1套
40. This exam paper is set 1.
老师 请问 第40题是怎么回事
Sir? How do we answer question 40?
这次有两套卷子
There are two sets of test papers.
第40题选一下你们拿到的那套卷子
Just fill in according to the one you have.
你是哪一套
A 第1套
A. Set 1
B 第2套
B. Set 2
当心点 小东在抄你的答案
Be careful. Tong’s copying you!
小琳 你是哪一套
Lynn! Which set did you get?
哪一套题 第一套 放这边吧
So, which set? Set 1. Leave set 1 here.
有事儿吗
What?
第3排 班东 平头戴眼镜的
Row 3. Banjong. Crew cut with glasses.
他在抄他右边女生的答案
He’s copying Rinrada who’s sitting next to him.
我一会儿去看看 行了 你走吧
I’ll take a look myself. Don’t worry. You can go.
还有事儿吗
What?!
考试还剩下30分钟
You’ve got 30 minutes left.
A 第一套
A. Set 1
小东 什么 换卷子
Tong. What? Switch papers. Now!
班东·翁鹏
Banjong Wongpoom
还剩20分钟
20 minutes left.
小琳 什么事
Lynn. Lynn. What?!
我们换了卷子 是不是要把名字也换了
Should I erase your name and write mine instead?
不用 你坐着别动
No! Just sit still.
最后10分钟了
Another 10 minutes left.
还有5分钟
Last 5 minutes.
B 第二套试♥卷♥
B. Set 2
时间到
Time’s up.
不要再写了
Stop writing!
笔都放下来
Hey! Put your pencils down!
该交卷了
That’s enough!
满分嫌多了是吧 交卷了
Don’t you have enough A’s? That’s it!
这回的老师真难搞 小琳老师万岁
Gosh. The teacher’s playing hardball. Mentor Lynn saves the day!
太险了 也不知道值不值
Close call. I’m not sure it’s worth it.
25道题答案3000铢 这还不值
Well, 3,000 for 25 peeps. What do you think?
琳拉达
Rinrada!
你的草稿纸上没写名字
You didn’t write your name on the scrap paper.
11年级3班的琳拉达同学
Rinrada, class 11/3
和1班的班东同学
and Banjong class 11/1,
听到广播后请立刻到校长办公室来
please come to the Headmistress’s office immediately.
我非常肯定
I assure you.
您要是不相信 可以让小东重考一次
If you don’t believe me, then have Tong retake the test.
就知道我说的是不是真的了
You’ll know the truth.
我叫你们两个过来
I’ve called the both of you in…
是因为班克说这次统考有人抄袭
because Thanaphon said there’s been some cheating.
这次出了两套试♥卷♥ 抄是抄不到的
There are 2 sets of test papers. It’s no point to cheat.
我现在给你们机会说实话
I’m giving you a chance to tell the truth.
小东你抄没抄
Banjong, did you cheat?
这件事我们会查清楚的
We’ll soon find out.
你和班克 你们俩可以走了
Thanaphon and Rinrada, you’re excused.
我没说你小东
Banjong, you stay here.
小琳 你等一下
Lynn, don’t leave yet.
你的草稿纸上为什么有这些题
Why are these problems on your scrap paper?
这不是你那套考卷上的题目
They’re not the ones from your set.
千万别被抓
Please don’t get caught.
不会有事的
Everything will be okay.
可能只是说一下奖学金
The Headmistress probably wants to discuss the scholar…
这次统考我们发现 小琳帮别人做卷子
We have evidence that Lynn completed her friend’s paper.
小琳 你能解释一下吗
Lynn. Would you please explain, why?
不说的话 我会开除你
If you don’t, then I will expel you.
为了钱
For the money.
小东本来想雇我考试的时候帮他 3000铢
Tong tried to hire me to do his test. 3,000 baht.
小琳 你太让我失望了
I’m very disappointed in you.
小琳爸爸 我当初接受小琳转学
Vit, I accepted your daughter because…
就看在她是模范生
she’s an honour student.
但是光有好成绩是不够的
But getting good grades isn’t enough…
她还需要有好的品行
she also needs to have good behaviour.
您也是位老师 您应该明白
You’re a teacher, you should understand.
考试帮同学作答就是舞弊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!