Can’t sleep, huh?
睡不着吗?
No.

Me, neither. Can’t stop thinking about naked women.
我也是 一直在想裸体的女人
What about you? Whistler’s Mother.
你呢 维瑟勒之母
Well, whatever turns you on.
只要能让你兴奋就好
Catch you around, moonman.
待会见罗 月球人
Oh, if you still can’t sleep, come to my room.
如果你还是睡不着 可以到我房♥间来
I got some great posters of Cindy Crawford on my wall.
我的墙上有辛蒂克劳馥的海报喔
Oh, dear.
噢 糟了
Help! Help!
救命啊
Come on!
快呀
Hooray!
唷喝
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
噢 天哪
Jennifer?
珍妮佛
No, no, no, no, don’t think for one minute you’re getting on that bike, Jen.
不 不 你别以为可以骑上那辆车
Morning, everyone.
大家早安
Total family rule here.
这是家庭规定
No one is allowed on one of those death traps.
谁都不准走进死亡陷阱
You promised me, Jen.
你答应过的
And you promised Mum you’d get rid of Dr Freako.
你也答应过妈妈要把怪人博士赶走
Don’t talk to me. I am trying to think what I’m going to do.
别跟我说话 我正在想怎么办
Well… Quiet!
那… 安静


This way.
这边
Yes, ma’am.
是 女士
What a pleasure, sir. Welcome to our humble abode.
先生 真是我们的荣幸 欢迎来到敝处
Not too humble, I hope. I’m expecting lunch.
希望不会太敝 我期待着午餐呢
Of course. General, right this way. After you, sir. After you.
当然 将军请这边走 先生 您先请
Glad you could make it.
真高兴您的光临
Where the hell have you been? I am sorry. Trouble at home.
你究竟到哪里去了 对不起 家里有点事
Never mind. Come along. Sir, there is something…
算了 过来 先生 有件事…
General, I’d like you to meet our curator, David Langley.
将军 向您介绍我们的评议员 大卫蓝利
I’m delighted to meet you, sir. Of course you are.
真高兴见到您 先生 那是当然
Right through here, sir.
先生 请这边走
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a great moment for America
各位先生女士 这是美国的伟大时刻
and for one very special lady, Whistler’s Mother.
也是一位特殊女士”维瑟勒之母”的伟大时刻
And she’s here today, thanks to our great and good benefactor.
感谢我们杰出的捐助者 才能让她在此出现
Will you join me in saluting a soldier, philanthropist, loving father…
请各位与我一同向这位军人 慈善家 仁慈的父亲…
Hear, hear.
对极了
and an extremely generous patron of the arts, General Newton?
以及特别慷慨的艺术赞助者牛顿将军致敬
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
谢谢各位
I am not a traditional art lover.
我不是传统的艺术爱好人士
I don’t know the difference between a Picasso and a car crash,
我分不出毕加索和车祸有何差别
but I love my country.
但我爱我的国家
I can’t stand the idea of a bunch of Frenchies
我无法忍♥受让一群法国佬
owning America’s greatest painting.
拥有美国最伟大的画作
Let’s get on with it.
现在就开始吧
Welcome home, Ma.
母亲 欢迎回家
Whatever you did, you’re a genius, and I love you!
不管你做了什么 你真是天才 我爱你
It’s a poster.
其实是海报
It’s a what?
是什么
David? It’s time. Time for what?
大卫 时间到了 什么时间到了
The speech. What? Wait. What speech?
演讲啊 等等 什么演讲
Congratulations, David. Dr Bean’s speech about the painting.
大卫 恭喜你 豆子博士关于绘画的演讲
Yes, of course, the speech.
对了 当然 演讲
Now, Doctor, try to keep it below an hour,
博士 尽量别超过一小时
and if there could be one joke in it, that would be nice.
如果里面有笑话就更好了
Good Morning America couldn’t give a flying monkey about “isms” and…
《早安美国》才不在乎那些”主义”
Oh, you know what I mean. Yeah.
你懂我意思吧 对
It doesn’t have to go on for long. Just… Dr Bean?
不必太久 你就… 豆子博士
Just… Just… We’re ready for you. Right this way.
就… 准备好了 请走这边
Just… Just… Just…
你就…
And now, for the second highlight of our day.
现在是今天的第二个重头戏
Dr Bean, a great English art scholar, is here to speak for a few minutes,
豆子博士是英国杰出的艺术学者 他将做几分钟的演讲
not too long, Doctor,
别说太久哦
on the subject of our new purchase.
题目是我们新添购的画作
Ladies and gentlemen, Dr Bean of the National Gallery of England.
各位先生女士 欢迎英国国立美术馆的豆子博士
Okay. Yeah!
好 好
Okay. Okay!
好 好
Thank you. Bravo.
谢谢 太棒了
Bravo.
太棒了
Well, hello, I’m Dr Bean,
嗯 那个… 我是豆子博士
apparently,
显然如此
and my job
我的工作
is to sit and look at paintings.
就是坐着看艺术绘画
So
因此
what have I learnt
我从这幅画里
that I can say about this painting?
学到了什么呢
Well…
嗯…
Well, firstly, it’s quite big,
首先 这幅画很大
which is excellent
这点很棒
because if it was really small,
因为如果画很小
you know, microscopic,
要用显微镜才看得到
then hardly anybody would be able to see it,
就没什么人能看到了
which would be a tremendous shame.
那就会非常可惜
Secondly,
第二
and I’m getting quite near the end now
我就快要说到
of this analysis of this painting…
分♥析♥这幅画的结尾了哦
Secondly,
第二呢
why was it worth this man here
这幅画为什么会让这位先生
spending 50 million of your American dollars on this portrait?
愿意花五千万美金去买♥♥呢
And the answer is,
答案就是
well, this picture is worth such a lot of money
这幅画值这么多钱
because it’s a picture of Whistler’s mother,
因为这是维瑟勒之母的画像
and as I’ve learnt by staying with my best friend,
我从跟好友大卫·蓝利
David Langley, and his family,
和他家人同住的经验中学到
families are very important,
家庭是非常重要的
and even though Mr Whistler was perfectly aware
即使维瑟勒先生非常清楚
that his mother was a hideous old bat
他母亲是个讨厌的老太婆
who looked like she had a cactus lodged up her backside,
好像屁♥股♥后面插了根仙人掌似的
he stuck with her
他仍跟她在一起
and even took the time to paint this amazing picture of her.
甚至还花时间画出这幅伟大的作品
It’s not just a painting.
这不只是一幅画而已
It’s a picture of a mad old cow
这画里是他非常看重的
who he thought the world of,
一位疯老太婆
and that’s marvellous.
而这点非常感人
Well, that’s what I think, anyway.
总之 那是我的想法啦
Bravo! Bravo!
太棒了 太棒了
Home and dry. Where did you put the original?
有惊无险 你把原画放到哪去了
Mr Langley, may I have a word?
蓝利先生 可以跟你谈谈吗?
Stay here. Shut up.
你留下 闭嘴
Mr Langley… Okay, I can explain everything.
蓝利先生… 好了 我可以解释
What can you explain? About the painting.
你可以解释什么 那幅画
Which painting? Whistler’s Mother.
什么画 “维瑟勒之母”
I’m afraid, Mr Langley, I’m here in my capacity as a police officer,
蓝利先生 很抱歉 我是来执行警♥察♥勤务
not as an art lover.
不是当艺术爱好者的
It’s about your daughter. She’s been in a motorcycle accident.
是你的女儿 她骑机车出车祸了
Damn! Request emergency clearance for 809Adam.
可恶 809亚当要求紧急通行
Shut up!
闭嘴
211 in progress.
持械抢劫进行中
Suspect male, possibly armed. Request immediate backup.
男性嫌犯 可能持枪 要求立刻派支援
Keep speeding.
继续超速
Lf you get a ticket, I’ll tear it up. Thanks.
有罚单我就帮你撕掉 谢谢
Hold it! Okay, easy, fellow, easy. Hold it, there. Right there.
停小子 冷静点 停在那里别动
Hey! Easy.
嘿冷静
Put it down. Put the gun down.
放下来 把枪放下
Hi, I need Jennifer Langley’s room.
嗨 我要找珍妮佛·蓝利的病房♥
She came in at about 11:00, motorcycle accident.
她约在11点时 因摩托车车祸被送进来
Out of the way, sir.
别挡路 先生
She’s on the fifth floor, east wing. Just take the elevator up.
她在五楼东侧 坐电梯上去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!