听起来那晚很难熬
Wow. Sounds like a rough night.
我们很严重地吵过几次
I mean, we’ve had bad fights.
很久以前了
It’s been a while.
肯定是琼出生前的事了
Definitely before June was born.
但我也不知道 我就是…
But I don’t know, I just…
我不理解她为什么那么生气
I don’t understand why she was so angry.
确实 就像我说的 我当时确实太过分了
No, and like I said, that was totally out of line.
你真这么想?
Honestly?
她说了寡淡之后 我♥干♥什么都提不起劲来
I can’t even enjoy anything vanilla since her comment.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我就是因为收♥购♥的事太焦虑了
I’ve just been really stressed about the deal.
但以后不会这样了
But it won’t happen again.
我已经找到处理焦虑的方法了
I’ve found ways to manage my stress.
你找到了哪种适用于自己的方法?
What have you found works for you?
我就是闭上眼
Well, you know, I just close my eyes
让头脑放空 专注于自己的呼吸
and clear my head, and focus on my breathing.
故作高雅的破房♥子
Stupid yuppy-ass house.
我的脑子有时会胡思乱想一番
My mind wanders to some silly places sometimes
不过没关系 -我♥操♥!
but it’s okay. – Fuck!
人类的大脑很神奇 对吧?
The human brain, wow, right?
那太好了 艾米
That’s great, Amy.
我建议她冥想好多年了
I’ve been telling her to meditate for years.
我给她发了好多链接
I’ve sent her so many links.
乔治 谢谢你发的链接
And thank you for the links, George.
乔治 你感觉到她的改变了吗?
George, have you noticed a change?
我觉得那次争吵之后 我们确实有所进步
I mean, we’ve been doing better since the fight.
但她说的那些事情 不可能是无中生有 对吧?
But all those things she said can’t be coming out of nowhere, right?
我们应该刨根问底
I mean, got to dig a little deeper.
对吧?
Right?
那么艾米 当他这么说
Now, Amy, when he says that
你听到他的话之后 你会有什么想说的?
and you hear him saying that, what does that make you want to say?
开诚布公地说吗?
Cards on the table?
我想说 他说得对
I wanna say he’s right.
说起来 我爸爸总是压抑自己
You know, my dad held a lot in.
来自中西部地区的中国裔 沟通不是他的强项
Chinese guy from the Midwest, I mean, communication wasn’t his forte.
(我不会开车 我又穷)
他会把所有问题埋在心底 直到忍♥不住了一下子爆发出来
He’d just bottle up everything inside until it just exploded out at once.
该死!
Fuck!
真是见鬼了!
Fucking God!
我妈也没有好到哪里去
My mom, she wasn’t any better.
该死!
Fuck!
她认为谈论自己的感受
She thought that talking about your feelings
就等同于抱怨
was the same thing as complaining.
她告诉我 她来到美国之后
She told me the first time she heard birds singing
才第一次听到小鸟的叫声
was when she came to America,
因为越战期间 人们把鸟都吃光了
because during the Vietnam War, they ate all the birds.
你能想象这对一个人 会产生何种影响吗? 没有鸟
Can you imagine what that does to a person? No birds.
(-你在干嘛? 一个人放松 我哥哥烦死人了)
承认这个很难 但…
It’s hard to admit, but…
我认为 我父母在我成长中 教育我要压抑所有的情感
I think growing up with my parents taught me to repress all my feelings.
宝贝 这是突破性的进展
Breakthrough moment, babe. – No.
艾米 你非常
Amy, that’s very…
了解自己
self-aware.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实 我们焦虑的时候
You know, when we’re stressed,
会重新开始使用 儿时建立起来的神经通路
we revert to the pathways we created as children.
是的 这归根结底和父母有关
No. Yeah, I mean, it all comes down to parents
我期待能够深入探寻一番
and I’m excited to dig into that.
但认识到这一点还仅仅是第一步
But acknowledging this is just the first step.
想要建立新的神经通路
In order to create new neural pathways,
我们必须揭开自己意识之下的秘密
we have to uncover what lies underneath our awareness.
好的
Right.
我想也许潜意识里
I think maybe subconsciously
这就是我让乔治照顾小琼的原因
that’s why I leave most of Junie’s caretaking in George’s hands.
也许我是担心 自己会在小琼的头脑中…
Maybe part of me is afraid that I’ll create in Junie the same, uh…
那个叫什么来着?
What was it you called it?
…就像我父母塑造我一样 建立同样的神经通路
…neural pathways that my parents did in me.
但我不想像这样继续生活下去了
But I don’t wanna live like that anymore.
我不想生活在恐惧中
I don’t wanna live in fear. –
见鬼 -我总是憋着
Oh, fuck. – I’ve been holding a lot in,
但以后再也不会了 -该死
but I’m not anymore. – Shit.
我知道这需要下大力气
I know it’s gonna take a lot of work,
但我真的认为 这是我们家庭迈入新生活的开端
but I really think this is the start of a new chapter for our family.
我这是在干嘛?
What am I doing?
真高兴我们来这里了 -对
I’m really glad we did this. – Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
怒呛人生
我被哭声所占据
保罗
Paul.

Hey.
说你呢
Yo.
嘿 保罗 我得和你谈谈
Yo, Paul, I need to talk to you, dude.
把那个关了
Turn that down.
保罗 把那个关了
Paul, turn that down.
保罗 把那个破玩意关了 我差点把一个小孩烧了!
Paul, turn that shit off, dude. I almost lit a baby on fire!
听起来你和艾萨克相处的不错
Sounds like you and Isaac are killing it.
这地方怎么这么干净?
Yo, why is this place so clean?
你要去哪里?怎么打扮得人模狗样?
Where you going? What’s with all the new clothes and shit?
我和凯拉一直在聊天
Me and Kayla been talking.
如果看到喜欢的东西 就要拿到手
If you see something you like, you go get it.
对吧 哥?
Right, bro?
她不是机器人
She wasn’t a bot.
这是怎么回事?
The fuck is happening right now?
我♥操♥!
Fuck!
(荣耀生命教堂)
破玩意
Look at this stupid shit.
你们笑个屁啊
So happy.
妈妈 笑得再开心一点
Mom, smile bigger.
老天 她可真严格
Gosh, she’s so strict.
你应该看看她在小牛农场时的样子
You should’ve seen her at the baby cow farm.
妈妈 别动了
Mom, stop moving.
妈妈
Mom.
都还好吧? -没事
Is everything okay? – Everything’s fine.
好的 我们一起抱一抱 来张家庭自♥拍♥照吧
Yeah, let’s have a group hug and take a family selfie.
好主意 宝贝 现在的光线非常棒
Good call, babe. Lighting’s great right now.
我就说嘛
I know.
准备好了?好的 说“茄子!”
Ready? Okay, say “cheese!”
茄子! -茄子!
Cheese! – Cheese!
我能看下吗?
Can I see?
好啊
Yeah.
宝贝 我下巴是不是变宽了? -没有 亲爱的 还是老样子
Babe, are my cheeks getting bigger? – No, honey. They’re the same.
我能再看一眼吗? -你看这里
Can I see it again? – Look at this.
小琼 我的老天!
Junie, oh, my gosh!
亲爱的 我爱死你的画了
I love what you painted, honey.
这太棒了
This is so good.
小琼 这幅画很漂亮
Junie, this is beautiful.
还没画完呢
It’s not done yet.
妈妈必须出去开会了
Mommy has to head to a meeting
但等我回家后 我们会完成这幅画
but when I come home we’ll finish this then.
说起来 不久之后
And, you know, pretty soon
我就可以每天都和你在一起了
I’ll get to spend every day with you all the time.
好吗? -好
Okay? – Okay.
是吗?
Yeah?
我很快就回来
I’ll be back soon.
嘿 希望你今天和乔丹娜一切顺利
Hey. Good luck with Jordan today.
但愿她已经不计较椅子的事了
I hope she’s over the chair.
如果对你有帮助的话 告诉她我可以卖♥♥给她其他作品
Tell her we can sell her some other pieces if that helps.
谢谢 宝贝 这句话对我意义重大
Thanks, babe. That means a lot.
我和娜奥米聊过了 她认为我必须过去一趟
I talked to Naomi and she thinks I just have to go over there
向她俯首称臣
and kiss the ring a little bit. – Ah.
好的 别忘记把警报打开 好吧?
Yeah. Do not forget to set the alarm, okay?
艾米 我们不用总是生活在 对那个杂工的恐惧里
Amy, we don’t have to live in fear of that handyman.
如果我在附近看到他 一定揍他一顿

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!