嘿 伙计 你在哪?
Hey, man, where are you?
还在中♥央♥车站
Still at Grand Central.
她在那儿吗?
She there?

She’s here.
不过和其他男人一起
But she’s with some guy.
对不起 伙计
Sorry, man.
你还来吗?
You still coming?
我不知道
I don’t know.
好吧 那…
Okay, well…
我把地址发给你
I’m gonna text you the address.
我真的希望你能来
I really hope you come.
噢 该死!
Oh, shit!
不好意思!
Excuse me!
你东西掉了!
Excuse me!
别别别!
No, no, no, no, no, no!
– 不好意思 – 什么?
– Excuse me. – Yeah?
你应该会想要回去吧
Thought you might want that back.
– 谢谢 – 它好像坏了
– Thank you. – I think it’s broken.
– 非常感谢 – 不客气
– Thank you very much. – Sure.
根据港务局安全法规定
Due to Port Authority Security Regulations,
本站台现将关闭
the station is now closing.
于明早5:30继续运行
It will reopen at 5:30 a.m.
呃…请问一下
Um… excuse me,
“本站台现将关闭” 是什么意思?
um, what does that mean, that “the station is closing”?
意思是你该走了
That means you gotta leave.
直到明早才会有火车
No trains till the morning.
但是我等不了那么久 呃…
But I can’t wait that long, um…
前面有出租车
There’s a line for cabs out front.
好吧 但我不需要打出租
Okay, but I don’t need a cab
因为我错过了火车 呃…
because I missed my train, um…
站台门
The station doors
将会在五分钟后关闭
will close in five minutes.
我可以在其他站台用这张票吗?
Can I use this ticket at another station?
没用的
It won’t help.
宾夕法尼亚车站现在也关闭了
Penn Station’s closing, too.
你确定你没事吗?
You sure you’re okay?
我…我没事
I’m o… I’m okay.
我能问问你为什么站在外面吗?
Can I ask why you’re standing outside?
站台被关了
They closed the station.
你打算在外面站一晚上?
You planning on standing out here all night?
我钱包被偷了
My purse was stolen.
噢 该死
Oh, damn.
是啊 我当时在一家酒吧 然后 现在我全身上下
Yeah, I was in some bar, so, now, all I have
就只有这张13美元的火车票和摔坏的手♥机♥
is this $13 train ticket and my broken phone.

Shit.
对不起
Sorry.
没事的 我会想办法的
It’s okay. I’ll figure something out.
我不需要你的怜悯
I don’t need your pity.
我没准备要怜悯
Well, I wasn’t gonna offer pity.
我打算给你打辆车
I was gonna offer to split a cab.
你帮不了我的
You can’t help me.
不 别这样 让我做件善事
No, come on, let me do a nice thing.
你的钱包被偷 而我有…
You got your purse stolen, I got like…
80美元 差不多
80 bucks, give or take.
你要去多远?
How far you going?
波士顿 差不多
Boston, give or take.
噢 哈林区北部
So, north of Harlem.
好吧 等等
All right. Hang on.
不好意思
Excuse me.
嘿 看见这位小姐了吗?
Hey. See this lady?
她要赶去波士顿
She’s got to get to Boston in a big hurry.
不 是纽黑文
No. New Haven.
纽黑文
New Haven.
纽黑文… 而且她钱包被偷了
New Haven… and she got her purse stolen.
很紧急
It’s an emergency.
等你把她送到纽黑文后
When you get her home to New Haven,
她会开给你一张大大的支票
she’ll cut you a big check.
你知道自己在说什么吗?
You know what you’re saying?
我要开一晚上 外加半个早晨
Drive all night, half the morning.
我知道 拜托了 伙计
I know. Come on, man.
你看到她的打扮了吗? 那是个什么钱包来着?
You see how she’s dressed? What kind of purse was it?
– 普拉达 – 是普拉达?
– Prada. – It’s Prada?
普拉达 是个普拉达的钱包
Prada. It was a Prada purse.
她负担得起 还会给你笔不少的小费
She’s good for it, plus a big tip.
起码得要一千美元
It’s gonna be over a grand.
什么… 你说真的?
Get the… You serious?
200英里 一英里2.5美元 一共是500
200 miles, at $2.50 a mile, is $500.
再翻一倍 因为我还要开空车回来
Times two, because I’m deadheading back.
– 再加上两次高速路的过路费 – 好吧
– Add in your Mass Pike tolls, twice. -All right.
行行行
All right, all right, all right.
我接受了
I got it.
你想让我信任她?
And you want me to trust her?
不不不 你不能付钱
No, no, no, you can’t pay.
没事的 你明天会寄给我支票的
It’s okay. You’ll send me a check tomorrow.
你怎么知道我会把支票寄给你?
How do you know I’ll send you a check?
你什么时候没还过我?
When have you not paid me back?
你的卡不能用
Your card is declined.
行 没事 偶尔的事
All right. It’s all right. Sometimes happens.
还有另外一张 我从来不用这张的
I got another one. I never use this one.
也许是因为它失效了
Probably because it’s expired.
你不能看一眼就…
You can read and add…
你怎么当的出租司机?
how are you a cab driver?
嘿 听着 混♥蛋♥ 你女朋友走不了了
Hey, look, asshole, your girlfriend is stuck.
所有纽约出租车司机的驾照都是不能在马萨诸塞州使用的
No New York cabbie is licensed to operate in Massachusetts.
所以也没人会冒这个险
So no one is gonna take the risk.
行吧 行吧
All right. All right.
没关系 我可以打给朋友
You know what? I can call a friend.
这下尴尬了
It’s embarrassing.
没电了
It’s dead.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
你有什么是能用的吗?
Do you have anything at all that works?
噢 对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
我都没意识到我站在队伍前忍♥受的一切
I didn’t realize I was taking up all the space
都是为了要帮你
at the front of the line of guys trying to help you.
我本来还可以去做其他事的
You know, there are other things I could be doing,
很惊讶吧
surprising as it may seem.

Okay.
抱歉 我耽误了你的时间
Well, I’m sorry for holding you up.
噢 这种感觉是相互的
Well, the feeling’s mutual.
嘿 亲爱的 抱歉我来晚了
Hey, honey, sorry I’m late.
常有的事 你只要往前看
That happens, just stare straight ahead,
一直走就行
keep walking strong.
– 谢谢 – 不客气
– Thank you. – Sure.
对不起 刚才在那儿火气那么大
I’m sorry about back there,
我本来不该发脾气的
’cause I was rude and I shouldn’t have been rude.
没事
It’s okay.
我理解
I get it.
一整晚都不如意嘛
Shitty nights all around.
不管你信不信 但今天早上
Believe it or not, this morning,
我确实还用过我的信♥用♥卡♥了
I actually had working credit cards.
所以你打算怎么办?
So what do you want to do?
想去找一间宾馆还是怎么的?
You want to get a hotel room or something?
什么?
Excuse me?
不不不… 上帝啊
No, not, not… Jesus.
不是我们住 是你住
Not for us, for you.
万一你在城里没有朋友可以依靠的话
In case you don’t have friends in the city.
我没有朋友住在城里 而且我也没有手♥机♥
I don’t have friends in the city and I don’t have a cell phone.
身份证和信♥用♥卡♥都在钱包里
And then my I.D. and my credit cards
所以我是完蛋了
were in that purse, so I am screwed.
好吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!