这个职员跟我是老相识了
Listen, this clerk and I go way back.
我俩很铁
We’re like this.
但需要施点巧计 所以让我来可以吗
But she needs a little finessing, so can I handle it?
可以啊
Yeah, sure.
惊喜吧
Surprise!
你肯定以为再也见不到我了吧
Bet you never thought you’d see me again.
我需要和布雷诉奥康纳一案的米夏埃利斯
I need a summary judgment hearing
进行简易审判的听证
with Michaelis for Bray v. O’Connell,
希望是周四十点 在他…之前
And I’m hopin for Thursday at 10:00, before he, uh…
没空
Don’t have it.
周四十二点呢
Thursday at noon, perhaps?
没有
Nope.
周四下午两点 这是最后…
Thursday at 2:00 — now, that’s my final —
你真漂亮
You’re pretty.
你可以做我的新妈妈吗
Will you be my new mommy?
你在做什么
What are you doing?!
-搞什么 -这是贿赂
– What? u202d- That’s a bribe.
这是礼物
It’s a gift.
在这里就是这么办事的
That’s how it works here —
司法之轮需要”润滑”
grease the wheels of justice.
-给我 -不能这样
– Give me — – That’s not how it works.
提交文件 确定日期 就这样
You submit the paperwork, and you get a date — period.
你懂不懂什么叫略施巧计啊
What don’t you understand about finessing?
我为我的同事道歉
I apologize for my colleague.
她是新来的
She’s new.
有没有其他办法定个周四的时间呢
Is there any possible way we could still get Thursday?
给你周四下午两点半
I’ll give you 2:30 Thursday.
十四号♥
The 14th.
那是下个月了
That’s next month.
好吧就那天
We’ll take it.
这会写入我的斯塔西报告吗
So, does this go u202don my official stasi report?
原东德秘密警♥察♥
我这不是给你惹麻烦
I’m not trying to get you in trouble —
而是避免让你惹上麻烦
I’m trying to keep you out of it.
我要上男厕所
I’m gonna hit the men’s room.
男厕所
The men’s room.
比尔 最近怎么样啊
Hey, how you doing, Bill?
我怎么样 你还好吗
How am I doing? How are you?
勉强过活呗
Oh, you know, hanging in.
听说你去戴维斯梅因律所了
Yeah, word on the street is you’re over at Davis & Main now.
你个幸运的混♥蛋♥
You lucky son of a bitch.
你知道的 和恶魔共舞
Ah, you know, dancing with the devil.
地检官那里的事情如何…
So, how are things u202dat the district attorney’s–
戴维斯梅因
Davis & main!
那铁定很爽吧
Man, that must be sweet!
给你配车了吗
Give you a car?
肯定给你配了车
Bet they gave you a car.
是啊 他们给我配了车
Yeah. They gave me a car.
-什么车 -是一部…
– What kind? – u202dIt’s a —
停 别告诉我 我不想知道了
No, don’t tell me. I don’t want to know.
肯定是德国车 是德系的吗
I bet it’s German. Is it German?
是德国车
Yeah, it’s German.
杯架其实有点…
Uh, the cup holder’s actually —
你办公室也很豪华吧
You have a sick office?
肯定特别豪华
I bet you have a sick office.
是很豪华
Pretty sick.
里头还有一个小壁炉
It’s got a little fireplace.
壁炉
Fireplace?
为了壁炉我能把我妈杀了
I’d kill my mother for a fireplace.
给我个窗户我也能把她杀了
Hell, I’d kill her for a window.
你还有助理是吧
You, uh, you have an assistant, right?
别告诉我…她很火♥辣♥吧
Don’t tell me — is she hot?
她很火♥辣♥是吧
She’s hot, right?
我的助理是个叫奥马尔的小伙子
She is a bright young man named omar.
奥马尔
Omar.
你衣服上沾了些…
Hey, you got a little something on your, uh…
呕吐物…又来了
That’s vomit…again.
最糟糕的是…
The worst part —
可能来自两个不同的被告
Could’ve come u202dfrom two different defendants.
人♥渣♥ 都是人♥渣♥
Scumbags. They’re all scumbags.
对了 你住哪儿 给你安排住处了吗
Oh, my god. Where you living? They put you up?
我住在公♥司♥临租♥房♥♥ 就…
It’s a corporate apartment. It’s just —
停 住嘴
Ah, no, don’t tell me.
天呐
Christ.
糟了 我得走了
Ah, damn it. I gotta run.
我要去处理几个白♥痴♥…
I’m putting away u202dsome brain-dead suck wad…
他们试图抢劫图书馆
who tried to rob a library.
很高兴见到你 比尔
Good seeing you, Bill.
祝你愉快
Have a great day.
走狗屎运的混账
Lucky bastard.
喂 你好
Hello. Hi.
我是金·韦克斯勒
It’s Kim Wexler.
我给您留了言 我只是…
I did leave a message, and I was just…
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
抱歉打扰到您了
Sorry to bother you.
你好 我是金·韦克斯勒
Hi. This is Kim Wexler.
我想找卡罗琳·利佩兹
I was looking for Carolyn Lipitz.
不是秘书 我是一名律师
No, not his secretary. I’m an attorney.
是的 克里斯把你的电♥话♥给了我
Yes, I did — I got your number from Chris.
当然 我会给他们说的
Sure. I will let them know.
好的 不 明白了
Okay. Nope, got it.
完全明白
Totally understand.
我是哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所的金·韦克斯勒
This is Kim Wexler from Hamlin Hamlin & Mcgill.
其实…我能…
Actually — hey — can I just —
你能告诉他我之后再打给他吗
Would you tell him I’ll call him right back?
好的 请告诉我什么时候合适
Okay. Just let me know when is a good time.
明白
Got it.
好 打扰您了
Okay. Thanks for your time.
喂 克劳迪娅
Hi, Claudia.
我是金·韦克斯勒
It’s Kim Wexler.
我会跟他说的
I’ll let him know.
我是金·韦克斯勒
This is Kim Wexler.
我想找吉利安·高根
I was looking for a Jillian Kogan.
去年我在美国律师协会联谊会上认识你的
I met you last year at an ABA mixer.
你知道我恐高
You know I have a fear of heights.
每年夏天都来
Keep coming every summer.
好 有消息的话请跟我说一声
All right, just give me a call. Great.
我是金·韦克斯勒 我昨天打过电♥话♥了
Kim wexler. I did call yesterday.
好 我明白了
Okay. I totally get it.
金·韦克斯勒 你还好吗 佩奇
Kim wexler. Hey. How are you, Paige?
是吗
You did?
那…那真是个好消息啊
That’s — that’s so nice to hear.
我觉得我们也很合拍呢
I thought we hit it off, as well.
真的吗
Really?
我…
I —
我真的特别激动
I, uh, I-I couldn’t be more thrilled.
我是说 律所和我都很激动
It — I mean, the firm and I.
当然 我现在就跟他说
Absolutely. I’ll tell him right now.
明天肯定就能办好…
I’m sure we can get something on the books tomorrow —
最迟后天
Day after, at the latest.
谢谢你 佩奇
Thank you, Paige.
我也是 好 再见
Me, too. Okay, bye.
太好了
Yes!
-她在这儿呢 -你好
– There she is. u202d- Hi.
-你好 -佩奇 很高兴见到你
– Hi. – u202dPaige, so good to see you.
我也是
You, too.
金 这是凯文·沃弛泰尔 公♥司♥总裁
Kim, this is Kevin Wachtell, our C.E.O.
我是金·韦克斯勒 很高兴认识你 凯文
Kim Wexler. u202dGreat to meet you, Kevin.
我也是
And you.
两位 这是霍华德·哈姆林 高级合伙人
Uh, Paige, Kevin, this is Howard Hamlin, our senior partner.
-很高兴认识你们 -我们也是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!