如果你能帮上忙就太好了
It’d be wonderful if you could.
我在找一个叫维纳·齐格勒的人
I’m, uh, looking for a Werner Ziegler.
他在过去几小时来过吗
Has he been in here in the last few hours?
很抱歉
I’m s– I’m sorry.
就算他来过
Even if he was here,
公♥司♥政策也不允许泄露顾客信息
it’s not company policy to give out customer information.
就算他只是走进来也不行吗
Even if he just walked in?
我不管他做了什么
I don’t care about what he did.
我真不能说
Well, I really can’t.
他是我的小舅子
He is my brother-in-law,
我们都很担心他
and we’re very worried about him.
他患有早期痴呆
He has early stage dementia,
另外还患有糖尿病
and on top of that, he’s a diabetic.
他没带药出门
He doesn’t have his medicine,
-我老婆担心死了 -天啊
– and my wife is beside herself. – Oh, no.
我们跟他们在德国的姐姐
Uh, W-We talked long-distance
玛格丽特 通了长途电♥话♥
to their sister, Margarethe, back in Germany.
她说维纳急吼吼地打给她
She said Werner called ranting and raving,
要她打钱过来
wanting her to send money,
她说她打了
and, well, she said she did,
打给了这个支行
to this branch.
我把他的胰岛素带来了 在车上的冰箱里
I have his insulin in a cooler out in the car,
希望能在他之前赶到这里
and I was hoping u202dI would get here ahead of him.
是 他来过了
Look, yeah, he was here,
但你们错过了
but you missed him.
他大概一小时前就离开了
He left about an hour ago.
不 不 该死的
No, no. Damn.
他取了钱就走了
Just took the money and left?
是的
Yeah.
也不是取了钱就离开了
Well, not right away.
他用公用电♥话♥打了几个电♥话♥
He made a couple calls on the pay phone,
然后才拿钱走的
picked up his money, then left.
那他是步行走的吗
And, what, u202djust wandered off on foot?
他上了一辆车
He got in a car.
我想其中一个电♥话♥就是叫出租车的
I think one of his calls was for a cab.
是哪家出租车公♥司♥
You see what company?
-是辆普通的出租车 还是专车 -没看见
– Was it a regular taxi, car service? u202d- I didn’t.
抱歉
I’m sorry. u202d
有没有可能
Any chance that —
我能看一眼你们的监控录像
that I might have a — a peek at your security video,
看看是谁接走了他
see who got him?
不行
No.
我明白
I get it.
不符合公♥司♥规定
Not company policy.
那…
Then…
你能告诉我离这最近的医院在哪吗
could you tell me where the nearest hospital is?
他在这坐了足足半小时左右
He was here a good half-hour or so
然后才等到汇票来
before his money order came through.
他问我钱到了没 但钱还没到
He asked if his money came, but not yet.
介意吗
You mind?
真不走运
Well, that’s bad luck.
-你看不见那辆车 -是啊
– You can’t see the car. – Yeah.
谢谢你的帮助
Thanks for your help.
没事 祝你好运
Sure. Good luck.
希望你能找到他
Hope you find him.
能给我看看吗
Can I see it?
无论如何 我相信他
For what it’s worth, I believe him.
他说他要离开四天
He said he’d be gone four days.
他不会报♥警♥
He’s not going to any cops.
他只是想见他的老婆了
This is about him wanting to see his wife,
仅此而已
plain and simple.
她在汉莎航♥空♥航♥班♥上
She’s on a Lufthansa flight.
九小时后在丹佛着陆
Landing in Denver nine hours from now.

Yeah.
你的人会在那
And your men will be there.
他们会从机场一直跟着她
And they’ll follow her from the airport
一直到他藏身的地方
to wherever he’s holed up.
然后呢
And then?
还有个法子
There’s another way to play this.
如果我能在他妻子到这前找到他
If I can find him before the wife gets here,
让我带他回去 完成他手头的工作
let me bring him in u202dand finish what he started.
他的手下没有他不行
His crew can’t do it without him.
如果没了齐格勒
If Ziegler disappears,
你就要在美国西部地底
you are left with the most expensive hole in the ground
留下一个最贵的洞了
this side of the Mississippi.
你能找到他吗
You can find him?
我的责任 让我来补救
This is on me. I’ll fix it.

Yeah.
你让所有人都回去
You get everybody back in.
让他们给所有出租车公♥司♥和汽车服务公♥司♥打电♥话♥
Get them on the phone to every cab company and car service.
编个故事
You make up a story.
找出是谁在第四大街上差旅电汇那接了齐格勒
Find out who picked Ziegler up at the Travel Wire on Fourth.
还有打给各个酒店
And start calling hotels —
这里的 科罗拉多的 亚利桑那的
here, Colorado, Arizona.
他只能用自己或他老婆的名字注册
He had to register under his own name — or his wife’s.
调出他给老婆打的最后一通电♥话♥的转录
Pull the transcript on the last call to his wife.
读给我听
Read it to me.
他们说了些什么
What’d they talk about?
不 之后的
No. After that.
狗之后的内容
After the dog.
他们要去度假
They were gonna go on vacation.
巴登巴登
Baden-Baden.
天然温泉
Natural springs.
贝拉特拉温泉酒店
在我们的传奇之水中放松身心
杜尔赛·维佳温泉
你好
Hey, there.
找着你的小舅子了吗 他没事吧
Did you find your brother-in-law? Is he okay?
是的 我想找你们的一名顾客
Yes, I’m calling for one of your guests.
维纳·齐格勒
Um, Werner Ziegler.

Right.
齐 格 勒
Z-i-e-g-l-e-r.
你确定吗
You’re sure?
没有这个人预定的房♥间吗
And there’s no reservation under that name?
*和广场之主在一起*
*Con el amo de la plaza*
*你得小心点*
*Hay que tener más cuidado*
*因为他们看起来很安静*
*Porque lo ven muy tranquilo*
说实话 这一年来很艰难
I won’t lie. It’s been a tough year.
但我骄傲地说哈姆林麦吉尔联合律所
But I’m proud to say Hamlin Hamlin McGill
东山再起了
is back and going strong.
这是他永远的遗产
It’s his lasting legacy,
所以这样再合适不过了
which is why this couldn’t be more appropriate.
查尔斯·L·麦吉尔
阅读室
我知道这对他意义重大
I know this would have meant the world to him —
对于一个取得了许多成就
a good and proper memorial
但第一身份永远是律师的人来说
for a man who was many things,
这份纪念珍重且适当
but always a lawyer first.
我们代表整所学校
On behalf of the whole school,
感谢你
we want to thank you.

Me?
不 这都不是我捐的
No, I didn’t donate any of this.
我只是名游客
I’m just a guest.
真的吗 肯定有人说
Really? u202dDude, I’m pretty sure I heard someone say
-这里的费用都是你付的 -是的
– you paid for all of it. – u202dYeah.
不是我
Well, I didn’t.
我也希望我能沾沾这份荣誉
I wish I could take credit for it,
但我不能
but I can’t.
请贴上写着”匿名捐赠者”
The invitation says “Anonymous donor.”
我猜就是HHM律所
I assumed that meant HHM.
-要酥烤布里芝士吗 -等不及了
– Baked brie? – Don’t mind if I do.
事实上 我正好知道
Actually, I happen to know
是詹姆斯·麦吉尔先生自己掏钱建的阅读室

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!