现在有请古斯塔沃·弗林
And now let’s hear from Gustavo Fring
洛博罗炸鸡的首席执行官
of Los Pollos Hermanos.
-谢谢 舒勒先生 -请吧
– Thank you, Herr Schuler. – Bitte.
我很高兴告诉各位
I am delighted to report
洛博罗炸鸡上一季度的收入
that the last quarter Los Pollos Hermanos revenues
增加了8.3%
have increased 8.3%.
同店销♥售♥额同比增长4.2%
Comparable restaurant sales increased by 4.2%,
已经连续八季度同店销♥售♥额增长
representing the eighth consecutive quarter of comparable sales increases.
除了继续做好我们的核心产品外
In addition to our continued focus on our core menu,
我们还很荣幸地介绍一款新产品
we are very proud to introduce a new offering
此产品将拓展我们的产品线
that will extend our product line
同时继续弘扬传统新墨西哥文化
while celebrating our traditional New Mexican culture.
我邀请各位品尝新出的”香辣扭扭薯条”
I invite you to taste our delicious “Spice Curls.”
“西南风味的扭扭薯条”
“The curly fry with the Southwestern kick.”
到了
Here we are.
厕所有地暖
The bathroom has heated floors.
开关就在电灯开关的下方
You’ll find the dial just under the light switch.
还配有蒸汽淋浴房♥
There’s a steam shower…
以及坐浴盆
and bidet.
这个能控制窗帘
This controls the drapes.
有许多客人喜欢观看牛仔竞技比赛
Many of our guests have enjoyed the rodeo.
明天在兰瑞特体育场就有
It’s in town tomorrow at Reliant Stadium.
我非常推荐
I highly recommend it.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我只住一晚
I’m only staying the night.
那就下次吧
Next time, then.
还有别的需要吗 先生
Is there anything else, sir?
不 不必了 就这样吧
No. No, no, that will be all.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-谢谢 弗林先生 -不客气
– Thank you, Mr. Fring. – My pleasure.
请勿打扰
彼得
Peter. u202d
-你看谁来了 -谁
– Look who’s here. – u202dWho?
你好啊 朋友
Hello, my friend.
古斯塔沃
Gustavo.
见到你我真高兴 朋友
It’s good to see you, my friend.
你气色不错
Oh, you look well.
我不太舒服
Well, I don’t feel well.
但是你来了我可能会好受一些
Maybe things will improve now that you’re here.
莉迪亚告诉我塞拉曼加进监狱了
Lydia tells me Salamanca is in jail.
是不是你就能继续施工了
This means you can continue construction?
爱德华多·塞拉曼加因谋杀被捕了
E-Eduardo Salamanca has been arrested for murder.
然而 他在狱中也…不安分
However, even from jail he creates…issues.
怎么个不安分法儿
What kind of issues?
他让手下去烧我的一间餐馆
He ordered his men to burn down one of my restaurants.
你开玩笑吧
You’re kidding.
他在坐牢还能那么干
He’s in jail. He can still do that?
恐怕是的
I’m afraid so.
我知道这不是我的专长领域
I know it’s not exactly my area of expertise,
但监狱里不是总出人命吗
but don’t people get killed in prison all the time?
“被捅死” “被攮死” 一切死法皆有可能
I mean, “Shanked” and “Shivved” and whatnot?
塞拉曼加在国境这边出了事
Anything happens to Salamanca on this side of the border,
贩毒集团就会怪到我头上
the cartel will assume that it was my doing.
那意味着战争
It would mean war.
让我们措手不及的战争
War for which we are unprepared.
天啊
My God.
这噩梦还没完没了了
This nightmare never ends.
-他担心钱 -还”担心”
– He’s concerned about the money. – u202d”Concerned”?!
四百八十万欧
4,800,000 Euros.
我没被抓简直是奇迹
It’s a miracle I haven’t been caught.
去年 审计员就差这么一点
Last year u202dthe auditors came this close.
其中有个女的 我觉得她发现了
One of them, a woman — I think she knew.
-彼得 -起初是一年
– Peter — – At first it was a year.
然后两年 三年
Then it was two. Then three.
现在你告诉我…
And now you’re telling me…
要多久
How long?
我等不了 等不了
I can’t. I can’t.
他们会抓到我 就全完了
They will catch me, and then it is over.
-彼得 -我等不了
– Peter — – u202dI can’t.
-彼得 -古斯塔沃 求你了
– Peter — – Gustavo, please.
-我不能再等了 -听我说
– I can’t. – u202dListen to me.
-我… -听我说
– I — – u202dListen to me.
你还记得圣地亚哥吗
Do you remember Santiago?
我们俩
The two of us.
我们被逼得走投无路
Our backs to the wall.
我永远不会忘记你当时做的
I will never forget what you did.
那个…
Oh, well…
你依然是当年那个你
You are still the same man.
必要之事你绝不含糊
You will do what is necessary.
坚强点 朋友
Stay strong, my friend.
我们都走到这一步了
We’ve come so far.
就差那么一丁点了
We are so very close.
好吧
Okay.

Good.
你用晚餐吧
Now…you eat.
明天我们去看牛仔竞技
Tomorrow you and I are going to the rodeo.
竞技
The rodeo?
对 去看牛仔
Yeah. To see the cowboys.
我还从来没去过呢
I’ve never been to the rodeo.
你会喜欢的
Well, u202dyou’re going to love it.
古斯塔沃
Gustavo.
-干杯 -干杯
– Prosit. – u202dProsit.
干杯
Prost. u202d
“您的客人可在优雅的大房♥间内休憩
u202dUh, “Your guests will relax in the elegant great room,
房♥间内配有花岗岩石砌壁炉”
complete with soaring stone fireplace.”
花岗岩
Soaring stone?
是啊 那是最优质的石材
Yeah. That’s the best kind of stone.
一座薰衣草农场怎么样
How about a lavender farm?
真的吗
Seriously?
真的 附近有薰衣草
Yeah, well, it’s, uh — it’s lavender-adjacent.
说详细点
Tell me more.
“将这神奇的土地当做自己的家
“Imagine a magical land called ‘home.’
在乱花摇曳的微风中
Watch the sun set u202dacross your own private meadow,
看日落余晖洒满你的私人牧场
as wild flowers sway in the breeze.
该精品沙漠会所
This stunning desert retreat
为您提供轻奢的生活格调”
promotes a casual u202dyet luxurious lifestyle.”
我就是轻奢本人
I’m casual yet luxurious.
是 绝对的
Yeah. Totally.
还有五个车位的车♥库♥
It’s got a five-car garage.
什么 那怎么行
What? How’s that gonna work?
-我们一人只能有两台半车吗 -对
– We only get 2 1/2 cars each? – u202dYeah.
垃圾
Garbage. u202d
野花在阳光下摇曳
So, that was wildflowers dancing in the sun?
在微风中摇曳
They’re swaying in the breeze.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
不管怎样
Well, either way.
它们都挺开心的
They’re having a very nice time.
索尔·古德曼 火速伸张正义
Saul Goodman, speedy justice for you!
有话跟你说
I need a word.
有话 行
Oh. A word? Yeah, uh —
我也有话跟你说 “隧♥道♥”
Yeah, I have a word for you. Uh, “Tunnel”…
我现在就在隧♥道♥里
…which is where I am right now.
对不起 我听不清
Sorry! I can’t hear you!
过会儿再打吧
Maybe try again later?
来了
Coming!
不管什么事
Whatever it is,
都不关我的事 也不关你的事
it’s not for me, and it shouldn’t be for you.
忘带钥匙了吗
Hey, forget your key —
好吧 进来吧
Okay. Yeah. Come right in.
就当自己家
Make yourself at home.
我还穿着内♥裤♥呢 别见外

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!