This is getting a little weird, Howard.
你知道什么才叫”奇怪”吗
You want to know what’s “Weird”?
你给一个人提供了工作机会
It’s “Weird” to offer a job to a man
而作为回报 那个人却向你的汽车扔保龄球
and in return have bowling balls thrown at your car
在你工作午餐时派妓♥女♥来餐厅大闹
and prostitutes u202dsent to your business lunch.
这才叫”奇怪”
That’s “Weird.”
你在说什么呢
Are you listening to yourself?
我不知道你这些日子都经历了什么 霍华德
I don’t know what you’re into these days, Howard,
但是妓♥女♥ 保龄球
but prostitutes and, uh, bowling balls?
你听起来有点不太正常
Uh…you sound unhinged.
吉米 我对你的痛苦深表遗憾
Jimmy, u202dI’m sorry you’re in pain.
深表遗憾
You’re sorry?
深表遗憾
You’re sorry?
你害死了我哥哥 却对我说深表遗憾
You kill my brother, and you say you’re sorry.
我告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
那份工作 并没有让我生气
The job offer — it didn’t upset me.
反而让我觉得很好笑
It amused me.
赫赫有名的HHM律所里举足轻重的职位
Big job at the illustrious HHM.
有机会走上那么大的舞台
Chance to play at the palace?
就凭我这种小角色
Lil’ ole me?
-我只是想 -你根本不知道外面在发生什么
– I was trying – You have no idea what’s going on.
你是一个只活在自己的小世界里
You’re a teensy tiny man
只关注自己的小人
in a teensy-weensy little bubble!
吉米啊
Oh, Jimmy.
快别他妈同情我了
Ohh, don’t you fuckin’ “Oh, Jimmy” me.
你有什么资格看不起我 可怜我
You look down on me?! You pity me?!
走就对了 霍华德
Walk away. That’s right, Howard.
你知道我为什么不接受你的工作吗
You know why I didn’t take the job?
因为它太渺小了
‘Cause it’s too small!
我不在乎这种工作
I don’t care about it!
它对我来说屁都不是
It’s nothing to me!
渺小到不能再渺小了
It’s a bacterium!
我游走的世界大到你根本无法想像
I travel in worlds you can’t even imagine!
你根本想像不到我的能力
You can’t conceive of what I’m capable of!
我早就远远超越你了
I’m so far beyond you!
我是身着西装的上帝
I’m like a God in human clothing!
指尖射出闪电
Lightning bolts u202dshoot from my fingertips!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!