The lawyers came to my house. I asked questions. They wouldn’t say much.
律师
Lawyers.
他们翻了韦纳的东西 带走了任何他们称之为…
They went through Werner’s things, took anything that they called, uh…
那个词是什么来着
Oh, how do you say it…
-所有物 抱歉 我英语… -你的英语好极了
“Proprietary”? I’m sorry. My English is… Ah, it’s excellent.
我根本不在乎
I didn’t care about it…
所有的文件箱 他的文件 我需要那些东西干吗
All the boxes of folders, his papers. Why do I need all that stuff?
那你丈夫的手下呢
And what about your husband’s men?
他们肯定跟你说过什么吧
I mean, they must’ve said something to you.
韦纳很爱他的手下 给他做事的人
Werner loved “seine Jungs,” his boys.
但我连他们都没见过
But I never even met them.
什么意思 他们都没去葬礼吗
What do you mean… not even at the funeral?
你肯定觉得 他们会想致敬救了他们性命的人
You’d think they’d want to pay respect to the man who saved their lives.
他们送了鲜花 纪念品什么的 但一个人都没出现
They sent flowers, keepsakes, and so on. But not one of them showed his face.
这真是…
That is…
这样很不对
It’s just not right.
我们换个话题吧
Let’s speak of something else.
跟我讲讲新墨西哥
Tell me about New Mexico.
你一定会很喜欢
You would love it.
怎么说来着
So, how do you say it?
-还不错 -是吗
Not bad. All right? That’s…Not bad. Yeah?
那里已经不住人了 但几个世纪以来 他们…
People don’t live in them anymore, but for centuries, they, uh…
我到了 我的小洞穴
Here we are. My little cave.
真不错
It’s nice.
很安静
So quiet.
对 非常安静
Oh, yes, all quiet…
除了巴琴
…except for Baerchen.
就是“小熊”的意思
It means “Little Bear.”
我想请你到家里坐坐
I’d like to invite you in…
但我明天一早还要上班
…but I have work in the morning.
当然会这样了
Of course.
不 这不…
No. That’s not…
你什么时候回国
When do you fly home?
明天
Tomorrow.
那就下辈子再见吧
Well, in another life.
下辈子 好的
In another life, yes.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!