This is the story of how I died.
这是一个关于我如何死亡
and went to heaven!
并飞升♥天♥堂的故事
Okay. so the Kingdom of Corona to be exact.
好吧,所以确切的说,是Corona王国
but hey. let’s not get
hung up on semantics.
但是吧,我们不要纠结于字面意思
Once upon a time.
曾经有一次
a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens…
一滴天堂之光坠落人间
You know what?
你知道吗?
I’m just gonna give you the rapid-fire shorthand here.
我给你简单说一下吧
The sundrop created a golden flower with healing powers.
坠落的光孕育了一株带有治愈能力的金色花苗
creepy. old. Mother Gothel sang a song
to said flower to regain her youth.
一个可怕的老巫婆对着花苗唱了一首歌♥,以此来重获青春
Yada. yada. yada. the Queen got sick. flower healed Queen.
巴拉巴拉巴拉… 皇后病了,神奇的花苗治愈了她
Queen gave birth to Rapunzel. who was born
with the flower’s magical healing powers.
皇后生下了一位拥有花苗治愈魔力的Rapunzel公主
and everything was all flying lanterns and cheering subjects.
然后人们放飞了漫天的天灯用来庆祝
until… Gothel stole the Princess
直到……Gothel(女巫)偷走了小公主
and kept her locked in a tower for 18 long years.
还把她关在一个塔里,一关就是十♥八♥年♥
Then the Princess was rescued
之后这位公主
by a dashing. steely-eyed.
suave. smoldering.
被一位 英勇无畏 双目如炬
devilishly charming rogue.
外貌倾人城的小混混给救了
Now. some people might
have called him a thief.
现在,有些人可能会管他叫小偷
but I always preferred the term
“misunderstood good guy.”
但我更喜欢另一种叫法 “孤芳自赏的好人”
You see. it wasn’t always easy for young Eugene.
你知道吗,作为一个孤儿在环境恶劣的街道里生活
Raised as an orphan on the rough streets of…
对年轻的Eugene来说很不容易
Hey. Eugene. Focus?
哎,Eugene,认真讲
Huh? Oh. right. Sorry.
啊?啊好的,不好意思
So. the beautiful young maiden. that’s you.
所以呢,美丽又年轻的姑娘,也就是你
and the handsome rogue. that’s me. made a deal.
和阳光帅气的小混混,也就是我,达成了协议
We followed some lanterns. I saved you from Gothel.
我们跟随着那些天灯,把你从老巫婆Gothel那救了下来
you saved me from… death.
你帮我挣脱了死神的镰刀
and then you got arguably the world’s most overly dramatic haircut.
然后,你剪了一个全世界最奇葩的发型
– And then…
– And then.
然后……
然后的然后
I was reunited with my long-lost family.
我和我的家庭久别重逢
But that is where our new story began.
但是这,正是我们故事的新开端
Six months had passed.
六个月过去了
I was loving life inside the Kingdom of Corona.
我喜欢上了在Corona王国的生活
and my coronation to officially become Princess
而我真正成为公主的加冕礼
had finally come.
终于举♥行♥了
We all had a few surprises that day.
那天我们遇到了一些意外
Didn’t we. sunshine?
对吧,我的小甜心?
Laugh it up. frog.
你就笑吧,青蛙(笑声呱呱呱)
Now. I know what you’re all thinking.
现在呢,我知道你们大家在想啥
Yes. Eugene and I did get married.
对的,Eugene和我结婚了
But make no mistake.
但别误会
getting to the wedding day
and our happily ever after
为了迎接婚礼,以及我们以后的幸福生活
would be the biggest adventure we would ever face.
我们要经历一个有史以来最艰难的冒险
Oh. that’s good.
啊,这样挺好的
They’re gaining on us.
他们要追上来了
There’s more of them!
他们的人越来越多了!
Good. It’ll keep things interesting.
好的,越来越有趣了
Man. these guys are persistent.
大哥,这些人真执着
So am I. I’ll meet you at the wall.
和我一样,我在墙外等你
Sounds like a challenge.
你想挑战我
Think you can keep up?
你觉得你能跟上我?
Oh. it’s not me you have to worry about.
吼吼,你需要担心的不是我
Uh-oh.

They’re your problem now.
你该担心的来了
Oh. great.
啊 这下可好
Okay. Max. follow my lead…
好吧,Max跟着我
Oh. log. log. log!
啊 树干 树干 树干!
Ooh. good thing the ground broke his fall.
啊 还好地面给他了缓冲
– Huh?
– Whoa. bunny crossing!
嗯?
哦哟 要越过小兔子
Careful Fidela. watch out. watch out. Cute little bunnies.
小心 小心 小心 可爱的小兔子
You’re not getting away this time!
你没地方可逃了吧!
Hiya!
Sorry.
不好意思
We’re almost there.
我们快到了
Oh. come on!
啊 加油!
Whoo-hoo!
嗷嗷嗷嗷嗷!
Looking good. Cap.
看上去不错 长官
Huh?
嗯?
Pascal. look at that view.
Pascal,你看这个风景
Haha!
哈哈
Okay. okay. I know what you’re thinking.
好啦好啦,我知道你在想什么
Now. it may have seemed like you won.
现在看来,似乎是你赢了
but you gotta take into account that my hair
但是你要知道
is actually longer than yours now.
我的头发比你现在的要长
so we gotta factor in wind resistance.
所以我们要考虑到风的阻力
Hmm. Wow.
嗯……哇哦
Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?
你见过比这风景更美的吗?
Yes. Yes. I have.
是的,我见过
The game’s over. Your Highness.
游戏结束了,殿下
The welcoming ceremony is about to begin.
欢迎典礼快要开始了
Well. I think we showed those guards who’s boss.
我觉得我们已经让那些守卫见识了谁才是最牛逼的
Now. what do you say we go make you an official Princess?
现在,不如回去成为真正的公主吧?
Oh. is that today?
额,是今天吗?
Haha. very funny.
哈哈哈,因缺斯汀(你真搞笑)
Now come on. we better get you back to the castle.
现在走吧,我们最好回到城♥堡♥里
Ooh. maybe I can squeeze in a royal massage.
哎,说不定我还能做一个皇家马杀鸡(皇室按♥摩♥)
Before my daily trim. of course.
当然,马杀鸡之前我要刮个胡子,这是每天都要做的
I know. Pascal. We’ll get out there soon.
我知道,Pascal,我们很快就会从这里出去的
Ha. Race you back to the castle.
哈,比赛谁先回到城♥堡♥吧
* This is life after happily ever after *
这就是以后 幸福美满的生活
* And it’s all just as sweet as the stories say *
如此甜蜜,像故事一样
* I feel wild. free. as light as can be *
我担风秀月 尻轮神马 无忧无虑 随心所欲 步履也轻盈
* And ready to explore *
我要沿着前方畅通无阻的道路
* With nothing at all standing in my way *
去探寻未知的奥秘
* True. there are certain customs I have to follow *
没错,有些礼节我不得不遵守
Curtsy.
行屈膝礼
* Several small obligations I can’t avoid *
有些小责任我无法逃避
Princess. the time.
公主,时间到了
* A few rules. too… Well. more than a few *
还有一些规矩我不得不听…… 好吧,不止一些
* Commitments by the score *
还有数不清的承诺
* Aside from all that. though. I’m overjoyed *
尽管抛开这一切 我现在依旧欣喜
This way. Princess.
这边走,公主
* And sure there are corsets and buckles and bows *
当然,还有这些塑身衣,饰扣和蝴蝶结
* Plus all those names to recall *
以及所有那些需要记住的皇亲国戚
– Jane?
– Ethel.
Right.
好吧
* Still I can hardly complain. I suppose *
我想 我也没什么应该抱怨的
* This is happily ever after. after all *
这就是以后 那幸福美满的生活
That’s enough. I’ll take it from here.
够了,剩下的我来
How you holding up?
你感觉如何?
Busy.
很忙
But busy is good.
但是忙是好事
I’m glad you think so. Raps.
我很欣慰你能这么想,Raps
’cause this welcoming ceremony
is just the beginning.
因为欢庆典礼只是一个开始
Tomorrow’s the festival. followed by the royal banquet.
明天是举国欢庆的日子 紧接着就是皇室宴会
and that’s all before the actual coronation on Sunday.
所有的这些结束后,周日才是正式的加冕礼
Oh. come on. really?
(⊙o⊙)啊拜托,真的吗?
Look. Rapunzel. I know this princess thing is new to you.
听着,Rapunzel,我知道对于你来说公主还是个新鲜事
but you’ve got to at least try to act the part.
但是你至少,需要试着承担责任
Trust me. Cassandra.
相信我,Cassandra
I know how important this is to my dad.
我知道这对我父王来说很重要
As you’ve requested. Your Majesty.
敬遵皇命,陛下
we’ve doubled security on both
我们在主大门和南面的塔
the main gates and the south towers.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!