-她在这 -天啊
– And here she is. – Oh, my God.
金宝
Kimmy.
不是吧
Really?
你怎么回事
What is going on with you?
她以前从没这样过
She’s never done anything like this before.
真的 她是优等生
Never. She’s a straight-A student.
她总是埋头苦读
She’s always got her nose in a book.
我不知道该说什么好 女士
Well, I don’t know what to tell you, ma’am.
她被逮个正着
She was caught red-handed.
偷东西
A thief.
你知道这样是不对的 金
You know better than this, Kim.
我很失望 但这么说都是轻的
I-I’d say I’m disappointed, but that doesn’t even begin to cover it.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
当赃物价值超过二十块
Well when the merchandise in question is over $20 in value,
公♥司♥规定要报♥警♥
it is company policy to call the police.
报♥警♥
The police.
行啊 也许那样最好
You know what? Maybe that’s for the best.
扼杀在摇篮中
Nip it in the bud.
以免她以后自食其果…
I mean, protecting her from the consequences of her own actions…
我其实可以灵活处理
I do have some discretion here.
我们主要是不想见到累犯
Our main concern is we just don’t want to see the same faces over and over.
只要你能保证这是最后一次
So if you can promise me that this was a one-time thing…
金 皮尔森先生的话你听到了
Well, Kim. You heard Mr. Pearson.
你会再犯吗
Are you going to do it again?
不会
No.
我很想相信你
I’d like to believe that.
什么东西美到你都要伸出脏手了
And what was so wonderful that you just had to steal it?
耳环
Earrings.
什么 我听不清楚
What? I-I can’t even hear you.
耳环和一串项链
Earrings and a necklace.
耳环和一串项链
Earrings and a necklace.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
这是我们新的”星光套装”里的
It’s part of our new Starlight Collection.
标价三十四块五 但那个是非卖♥♥品
It’s priced at $34.50, but that one is unsellable.
她想把它藏到钱包里 结果把链条弄坏了
The chain was broken when she tried to hide it in that purse.
天啊 三十四块五 税呢
My God. $34.50? What about tax?
不 我没打算让你…
No, I-I don’t expect you to…
我没打算付钱 她得付
I’m not paying for it, she is.
从你零花里扣
This is coming out of your allowance.
就算扣个十年我也不管
I don’t care if it takes 10 years.
让她觉得还不如报♥警♥
She’s going to wish we called the police.
税后三十五块五毛三
Well, including sales tax, it’s $35.53.
三十五…
Thirty-five…
这…真的没必要
Uh, i-it’s — it’s really not necessary.
这…
This is…
我现在只能给你十三块
I can — I can give you $13 right now.
我们会再来付清余款
And we’ll come back with the rest.
女士 真的没事
Ma’am. Really, i-it’s fine.
你人真是太好了
You’ve been very, very kind.
金 现在该说什么
Well, Kim, what do we say?
谢谢
Thank you.
你有个好妈妈
Y’know, you got a fine mother there.
别再让她失望
You don’t want to disappoint her again.
谢谢你的理解
Thank you for being so understanding.
没事
Oh, my pleasure.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
“扼杀在摇篮中”
“Nip it in the bud.”
我都不知道你居然会偷
I didn’t know you had it in you.

Here.
给你的
I got you something.

See?
你妈还是有一手的
Your mom’s good for something, hm?
孩子 放轻松
Hey, kiddo, relax.
你躲过这一劫了
You got away with it.
内布拉斯加州
绝命律师
第六季 第六集

Morning.
睡得好吗
How’d you sleep?
还行 你呢
Good. And you?
还可以吧
Alright, I think.
你不是说过要换床垫吗
Didn’t you say something about replacing the mattress out there?
没关系
It’s fine.
这是给你的
That is for you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们应该谈谈艾布拉姆森募捐会的事情
We should talk about the Abramson fundraiser.
-快到了吗 -下周五
– Is that coming up? – Next Friday.
不敢相信已经一年了
I can’t believe it’s been a whole year…
你想怎么处理
How do you want to handle it?
随你心意 你去 或者我去
Well, however you want. You can go, or I can go.
或者更容易的话 我们两个都去
Or, if it’s easier, we could both go.
我去吧
I’ll go.

Sure.
可能这样最好
Probably for the best.
其实 有件事应该让你知道
Uh, actually, t-there is something you should know about.
我正在处理的一个状况
A situation I’m dealing with.
你记得查克弟弟吉米闹的事吧
Y-You remember what was going on with Chuck’s brother, Jimmy?
你是说保龄球砸车之类的
You mean with the bowling balls and…so on?
还没完事吗
That’s not over with?
我觉得更严重了
I think it’s getting worse.
你可能会听到或看到什么
In fact, it’s possible you might hear or see something.
我不知道是什么
I couldn’t say what.
你只要知道 就算出了什么事
Just know that, if you do — whatever it is —
也都在我掌控之中
I’m handling it.
我会把这事做个了断
I will put an end to this.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
就是跟你说一声
I thought you should know.
知道了
Duly noted.
我今晚要跟阿佩尔一家吃饭
I’m having dinner with the Appels tonight,
所以晚上家里只有你一个人
so you’ve got the house to yourself.
替我给他们问好
Tell them I said hello.
好的
I will.
他早上九点开始见客户
He saw clients starting at 9:00 A.M.
有人想把宠物鹦鹉带进等候室
One tried to bring a pet cockatiel into the waiting room.
引起了一点骚动
That caused a bit of a ruckus.
然后又来了一些客户 午饭一点一刻吃的
Then it was more clients until lunch at 1:15.
他和前台点了塔可店的外卖♥♥
Takeout for him and the receptionist — Taco Cabeza.
然后又来了四名客户
After that, another four clients.
他大概两点离开了办公室
He left the office around 2:00.
停下喝了杯咖啡 还是之前的那家店
Made a quick stop for coffee — same place as the day before.
两点半到三点二十 他去了法♥院♥
2:30 to 3:20, he was down at the courthouse
出席保释听证会
for a bail hearing.
然后回到办公室
Then back to the office.
八点十分到家
Home at 10 after 8:00.
周三也差不多这样
Wednesday was more of the same.
八点半出门
Out at 8:30.
八点四十五到办公室
Got to the office by a quarter-of.
一整天都在见客户
Clients all day.
如果你想亲自看看的话
Uh, that takes to the second composite,
那就请看第二张组图
case you want to check them out for yourself.
一点半给自己和前台买♥♥了午饭
He got lunch for himself and his receptionist at around 1:30.
还是越南餐厅
The Vietnamese place again.
-然后… -这是什么
– Then, in the — – What’s this?
我正要说这个
Yeah, I was just getting to that.
这是三天前 他唯一一次打破日常
That was three days ago. Only time he broke the pattern.
去了市里的克拉多克海洋银行一趟
Stopped at Cradock Marine over on Central
没有直接去办公室
instead of going straight to the office.
他貌似去取现金了
Looked like he made a cash withdrawal.
透过窗户拍不到好的角度
I couldn’t get a good angle through the window,
但是我估计大概四五沓
but I counted four, maybe five stacks?
我觉得大概有两万块
I’d say somewhere in the ballpark of 20 grand.
我不是律师 但是有什么原因

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!