** Imagine me and you, I do **
** I think about you day and night, it’s only right **
** To think about the girl you love and hold her tight **
** So happy together **
** If I should call you up, invest a dime **
** And you say you belong to me and ease my mind **
** Imagine how the world could be so very fine **
** So happy together **
** I can’t see me loving nobody but you **
宝贝, 醒醒.
Honey, wake up.
不. -安娜.
No. -Anna.
早上好啊.
Greet the day.
** For all my life **
** Me and you and you and me **
** No matter how they toss the dice **
** It has to be **
** The only one for me is you and you for me **
宝贝, 你得起床了.
Honey, you gotta wake up.
噢!
Ow!
** I can’t see me loving nobody but you **
** For all my life **
** When you’re with me, baby **
我受够了!
That’s it!
** For all my life **
噢! 我能做的都做了!
Oh! I have had it!
Aah!
我的小屋 禁止家长说教
安娜, 快点!
Anna, hurry up!
我已经准备好了.
What? I’m ready.
你能不能不要一直换台?
Would you settle on a station?
好吧.
Okay!
我想在这扎个耳钉, 行吗?
I’m going to get a little stud here, okay?
我可不想让我的伴娘看起来 像个妓♥女♥似的.
I don’t want my maid of honor looking like a harlot.
别这样, 老妈. 现在所有人都扎耳钉了.
Come on, Mom. Everyone’s got one.
所有人? 哈利, 所有人都扎了耳钉了呢.
Everyone? Harry, everyone has one.
这简直让人难以置信! 你这是在破坏我的生活.
I can’t believe you! You’re ruining my life.
这个话题到此结束. 把脚放下来.
You know what? End of discussion. Feet down.
好吧. 如果你同意让我开车的话.
Okay. If I can drive.
你带驾照了吗? -我找不到了.
Did you bring your permit? -No. I can’t find it.
你找不到了? -哈哈!
You can’t find it? -Ha ha!
干♥你♥什么事, 小矮子.
What did you do with it, troll?
你干吗总是责怪他?
Why do you always have to blame him?
你从来不会从自己身上找原因.
You couldn’t find anything in your room.
你为什么总是向着他?
Why do you always take his side?
安娜, 这个话题 我们留到以后再谈, 好吗?
Oh, look, Anna, let’s not do this now, please.
整理一下你的衣服.
And fix your shirt.
你看, 这不是史戴茜.欣可豪斯吗? -太棒了.
Look, there’s Stacey Hinkhouse. -Joy.
你好, 史戴茜.
Hi, Stacey.
你好, 可尔曼太太. 听说你要结婚了, 恭喜你啊!
Hi, Mrs. Coleman. Congratulations on your big day.
谢谢你. 替我向你妈妈问好.
Thanks a lot. Say hi to your mom.
好的, 再见. -再见. 你们好啊, 姑娘们.
Okay, bye. -Okay, bye. Hi, girls.
你现在也不和史戴茜来往了.
You never see Stacey anymore.
她怎么样? -就像是个恶魔. 她现在恨死我了.
How is she? -Evil. She hates me now.
为什么?
Why?
别去招惹你的弟弟.
Would you leave your brother alone?
看到了吧, 每次都是她挑衅.
See? She always starts it.
回头见, 宝贝.
Bye, honey.
行事机灵点.
Make good choices.
** It’s a breakdown, I can roll the dice **
** So get out of my face, don’t even try **
她穿了一件同样的衣服?
She had the same shirt?
嗯, 但这衣服看起来 还不错, 是吧?
Yeah, but this looks okay, right?
当然. -是的.
Sure. -Yeah.
那我还算酷喽?
So it’s cool?
不. -一点也不酷.
No. -Oh, definitely not.
哦, 这下惨了. -怎么了, 安娜?
Oh, kill me. -Anna, what?
让人难以置信. 那是杰克.
I can’t believe it. It’s Jake.
他会觉得我很蠢的. 我怎么会穿了这么一件衣服!
He’s gonna think I’m so stupid, I can’t even put on a shirt.
他根本不认识你. 所以, 他才不在乎你穿的什么呢.
You’ve never even met the guy. Guess what? He doesn’t care.
他都没有正眼看你一下. -他没有吗?
He’s not even looking.
他没… 他看的目不转睛了.
He’s totally looking.
我觉得他要过来和你说话了. -瞎说!
I think he’s gonna talk to you. -Shut up.
哦! 谢谢.
Oh! Thanks.
抱歉.
Sorry.
我才不要什么 爱尔兰精灵的冰雕呢.
Why would I want a leprechaun ice sculpture?
我又不是爱尔兰人.
I’m not even lrish.
请你稍等一下.
Could you hold on?
小心! 停下!
Senora, Senora! Cuidado!
停下来!
Cuidado!
我很抱歉, 我真的很抱歉, 先生.
I am so sorry. I’m so sorry, sir.
贝茨先生, 我不明白为什么 你给了我个不及格.
Mr. Bates, I don’t understand this “F”.
你没有答出书上的重点.
You missed the point of the book.
明明就是”在1984年”, 这道题谁都能答出来的.
It’s “1984.” How could anyone miss it?
那是一次对极权主义的 大肆攻击.
It’s a blatant attack on totalitarianism.
当时的社会…
About a rigid society,
被控制在一个集权, 自大的独♥裁♥者手中…
dominated by one all-powerful, ego-tripping dictator.
我不会更改你的分数的.
My grade is final.
独♥裁♥者跟你的不同, 就是他头发比你多!
Except he had hair.
安娜!
Anna!
禁闭室
你好, 安娜.
Hello, Anna.
你今天带了什么?
What do you have today?
肉块.
Meat loaf.
火鸡.
Turkey.
埃文, 我很抱歉.
Evan, I’m so sorry.
我的车出了点麻烦.
I had some car trouble.
嗯. 我还以为你把我忘了呢.
Okay. I thought you forgot about me.
我怎么能忘了你呢. 我们可是天天见面的.
I could never forget about you. I see you every day.
那明天呢?
What about tomorrow?
这个是新的吗? 我明天还能看见你吗?
Is this new? Am I gonna see you tomorrow?
你明天还能见到我, 但下星期就不行了.
You’re gonna see me tomorrow, but not next week,
因为我会去度蜜月.
because I’m going on my honeymoon.
哦, 天啊! 那你肯定就不回来了.
Oh, my God! You’re not coming back.
我所有的医生都把我抛弃了. -我不会抛弃你的.
All my therapists quit on me. -I’m not gonna quit on you.
有事你可以打我的手♥机♥.
I’m gonna be available on my cellphone.
我查过了. 那个岛的北部根本没有信♥号♥♥.
I checked. There’s no service on the north side of the island.
不会有问题的.
It will be fine.
好吧.
Okay.
我这周过的比较好.
I’ve had a better week.
你是在计时吧?
You’re counting the minutes, aren’t you?
不是的.
No.
还剩下多少分钟?
How many minutes are left?
54.
54.
好吧, 今天早上本来还不错.
All right, this morning was good.
但后来我就醒了.
But then I got up.
** Wow **
** Wow **
** Last call now, I’m outta time **
** And I don’t got no valentine **
** I don’t want your sympathy **
** I just need a little therapy **
** At least that’s what they say to me **
** Hey, ho, let’s go **
** I’m gonna start a riot **
** You don’t wanna fight it **
哦!
Ohh!
太好了.
Great.
不不, 绝对不行.
No. No, no, no. Absolutely not.
我说了不要三文鱼.
I said no salmon.
一定要比目鱼.
No, it has to be halibut.
我不在乎会贵多少钱.
Well, I don’t care about the extra cost.
到底贵多少?
How much is it?
请稍等.
Hold on one second.
喂?
Hello?
嘿, 哈利.
Hi, Harry.
不, 你不能碰那些 电动工具.
No, you may not touch the power tools.
是的, 剪草机算是 一种电动工具.
Yes, I would consider the lawnmower to be a power tool.
好的, 回家见.
Okay. I’ll see you at home.
好的, 比目鱼.
Okay. Halibut.
你能稍等一下吗?
Could you hold on one second?
喂, 我是可尔曼医生.
Hello. Dr. Coleman.
你好, 伊丽莎白.
Yes, Elizabeth.
是的, 伊丽莎白. 我明天会准时见你的.
Yes, Elizabeth, I’ll be at the appointment tomorrow.
好的, 好.
Okay, good.
记住, 伊丽莎白, 你是个聪明, 坚强…
And, Elizabeth, remember, you are a smart, strong,
美丽而且独♥立♥的女人.
beautiful, independent woman,
没有了男人, 你的生活一样很完整.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!