哥们 拜托 咱聊聊
Guys, c’mon, talk to me!
说话呀 拜托
Habla, por favor?
我是律师
iYo soy abogado!
律师 律师
!Abogado! !Abogado!
该死 你们早就知道了
Crap, you already knew that.
天啊 朋友们
Jesus, fellas?
也不必如此吧
There’s a better way to do this!
有人吗
Hello?!
怎么 怎么还开始越野了
Why are we — why are we going off-road?
不管是要干什么 能不能…
Whatever this is, can we please –
别在沙漠里
don’t do it in the desert!
除了沙漠哪都行
Anywhere but the desert!
天啊 我快要吐了
Oh, God, I’m gonna be sick.
这事 我们…我们可以解决
This, we can — we can fix this.
不管是什么问题 没有钱解决不了的
Whatever the problemo, we can fix it with dinero.
很多钱
Mucho dinero.
很多 很多 很多钱
Mucho, mucho, mucho dinero.
拜托 求你们了
C’mon, please.
你们其中一个 一个人说话就行
One of you, just one of you talk.
谈谈
Habla.
拜托 趁还没犯下错误
C’mon, before mistakes are made.
拜托 咱谈谈 哥们
C’mon, talk to me, guys, huh?
求你们了 告诉我你们想要什么
Please, c’mon, just tell me what you want!
天啊
Geez!
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no!
不要 不是我
No! It wasn’t me!
是伊格纳西奥 是他指使的
It was Ignacio! He’s the one!
绝命律师
第六季第十一集
你们不能往水槽里扔大♥麻♥粒和大♥麻♥梗
You can’t put seeds and stems in the sink.
扔什么东西
Put what or what?
大♥麻♥粒和大♥麻♥梗
Seeds and stems.
你们不能往下水道里扔
You can’t put them down the drain.
我们才没扔呢
Uh, we didn’t do that.
那这是什么
Then what’s this?
就是下水道杂碎
Regular sink stuff.
就算你们想扔
Listen, if you’re gonna do this shit,
至少顺马桶冲走
at least flush it down the toilet,
-别扔水槽里 -你又不是我妈
– not the sink. – W-What’re you, my mom?
我们这里没有毒品
We don’t have drugs here.
你不信我们
You don’t believe us.
她不相信我们
She doesn’t believe us.
你们日上三竿才起来
You sleep past noon
也没有什么正当工作
and you don’t seem to have regular employment.
况且 你们满屋子臭气熏天
Plus, your whole place smells like a skunk’s butthole.
水槽还满是大♥麻♥粒和大♥麻♥梗
Also, your sink is full of stems and seeds.
行了 行了 女毒枭
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Look, narca,
我们不吸毒
we’re not doing drugs,
不用疑神疑鬼的
so stop trying to cast, y’know…
诽谤
aspersions.
女毒枭
Narca?
对 女毒枭 女版毒枭
Yeah. “Narca.” The feminine version of “Narco.”
词形变化太大了
Conjugate much?
我走了
I gotta go.
弄完之后把皮搋子放门外就行
Just leave the plunger outside the door when you’re done.
可是 这还堵着呢 哥们
But uh…it’s still clogged, dude.
你们自己弄吧 哥们
You do it, dude.
等等 你要去哪
Hold up, where you goin’?
大姐 我们付房♥租了
Yo, lady, we pay rent.
你们自己就能弄
You can do it.
上上下下动动手很简单
It’s a simple up and down motion,
你们很熟练
like you’re used to.
威廉·奥克利律师事务所
相信经验 相信奥克利
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
好了
Okay.
加油站
-喂 -很好 你来了 太好了
– Yeah. – Oh, good. You’re there. Great.
太好了
Great.
没有跟踪盯梢的吧
Unencumbered by curious eyes and ears, I’m guessing.
有就不会接电♥话♥了
Wouldn’t’ve picked up otherwise.
没错 很好
Right. Excellent.
好吧 那么
Um, okay. Well, then.
说吧
Lay it on me.
该办的事先办了
First things first.
不行 我们说好”后付款”的
No. I-I believe we agreed “After.”
-我挂了 -行 行 行
– I’m hanging up. – Okay! Okay, then!
天啊 我…
Geez, I —
如果你…如果你面向电♥话♥
Okay, if you’re — if you’re facing the phone,
向右转90度 直走
turn right 90 degrees and, uh, walk straight.
你会看到土里有几块混凝土碎块
You’ll see some pieces of broken concrete in the dirt.
把长得像新泽西州的那块拽出来
Just pull back the one that’s kinda shaped like New Jersey.
新泽西州
New Jersey?
戴着土耳其毯帽的阿尔弗雷德·希区柯克
Alfred Hitchcock in a fez.
你懂就行
Whatever.
把那块往后拽
Just pull that one back,
你会看见一个易拉罐拉环
and you’ll see a, um, soda can tab.
上面系着一根钓鱼线
It’s got a fishing line tied to it.
顺着那条线走
Follow that line,
就来到了一根旧水管
it’ll take you to an old water line.
继续拽那根线
And just keep pulling the string,
就能拿到我答应你的东西了
and you’ll get what I promised.
-好了 -太好了 都在那吗
– Okay. – Great. Was it all there?
没被老鼠啃了什么的
I mean, the rats didn’t eat it or anything?
都在
It’s all here.
好了 那么 告诉我 有多危险
Okay, well, uh, tell me, how hot?
-有多危险 -对
– How hot? – Yeah.
还是有人跟踪我
Well… I still get followed.
不像最开始出事的时候那样频繁
Not as often as when the shit first hit the fan,
但还是能看到他们
but I still see them.
我的信件被拆开
My mail gets opened.
每次用家里的电♥话♥都有异响
My phone at home clicks whenever I use it.
大♥师♥买♥♥农场也不管用吗
So the maestro buying the farm didn’t change anything?
是的 可能反而帮了倒忙
No. If anything, it made it worse.
斯凯勒·怀特跟检方达成了协议
Skyler White got her deal.
没落网的只有你和平克曼了
So the only ones left to go after are you and Pinkman.
我听说他们在南部边境找到了他的车
And I heard they found his car down at the border,
永别了 瘾君子
so, adiós, dope head.
所以他们还在抓我
Oh, so they’re still into me.
好吧
Well…
你知道美甲店的情况吗
Hey, what do you know about the nail salons?
美甲店没了
Nail salons are gone.
全没了吗
Wha– Gone? All of them?

Yep.
那售货机呢
What about the vending machines?
-没了 -天啊
– Gone. – Jesus.
别告诉我 激光游戏厅呢
Ah, don’t tell me… Laser tag?
探员都找到了 索尔
Feds found it all, Saul.
怎么找到的
But how?
我藏了一道又一道
It was shells within shells!
去他的
Damn it!
我去他的
Damn it, okay…
好吧
Okay.
如果说 要是有
Hey, oh, what if — Let’s say there was
海外账户呢 安提瓜岛和巴布达岛
an overseas account, um, Antigua and Barbuda —
虎鱼公♥司♥
Tigerfish Corporation.
-什么 -虎鱼公♥司♥
– What? – Tigerfish Corporation.
八十五万 我告诉探员了
$850k? I gave it to the feds.
什么 你为什么那么做
You did what?! Why would you do that?!
-通话时间到 -我去他的
– Time has expired. – God damn it!
-请投币 -你让我
– Please deposit… – You — You put my name
当空壳公♥司♥的董事
on the board of a fictional corporation,
我只好供出来 我没得选

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!